That is all.
    Muessig likes this.
    08-26-2014 03:27 AM
    Yay! :P
    Yay, not available in my country!
    :p
    08-26-2014 03:29 AM
    So, Spotify is now free!!

You mean now get Spotify Free radio thing? Sweet!
    08-26-2014 03:30 AM
    Hi. I would like to contribute to this forum by saying the following:

I like Windows Phone.

That is all.

Glad you like it!
    08-26-2014 03:30 AM
    Morning folks.

I don't expect that much from WP the rest of the year as the new CEO tries to reorganize the company. MSFT has to put out something compelling either at year's end or next year to really wow consumers or people will think that all they touch turns from gold to fool's gold.

People work hard for their cash and right now based on track record, Android and iOS gives bang for the buck. WP doesn't as much. Hopefully MSFT can address that but we know how quickly they work to make change...

I still like the OS and will get one of the last of the Nokias - the 930. But I'll use Android a bit more these days. Not because it is better - as for my needs, it isn't - but for some of the stuff important to me, Android has caught back up again.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    08-26-2014 06:04 AM
    Oh, yeah, right, I don't think you guys have seen this.

Good luck.
    08-26-2014 06:28 AM
    08-26-2014 06:33 AM
    Oh yea, I'm returning this phone tomorrow because apparently there is such a demand for it :(. If someone have any wish to test something say it quickly.
    Posted approved by Nokia Lumia 930
    08-26-2014 06:33 AM
    Oh yea, I'm returning this phone tomorrow because apparently there is such a demand for it :(. If someone have any wish to test something say it quickly.
    Posted approved by Nokia Lumia 930
    If you could do these...

Throw some mp3s on it and talk about how good the audio has when using headphones.

Mess with the EQ settings to say if that's any good.

Shoot a short video clip and talk about the audio, how good it manages shaking hands.

08-26-2014 06:44 AM
    Wanna hear something dirty

A pig rolled in the mud
    08-26-2014 06:58 AM
    Guys, someone mentioned about Moliplayer in forums yesterday. Moliplayer is a free version of Moliplayer pro. Moliplayer(free) is only available in China. You can change your region to china and download it. Then revert back. Its welcome screen has a lot of Chinese. Click on the bottom most link and you enter the app. It is the best all around media player. With support for a lot of video and audio formats plus subtitle support. I thought you guys should know.
    08-26-2014 07:14 AM
    Morning folks.

I don't expect that much from WP the rest of the year as the new CEO tries to reorganize the company. MSFT has to put out something compelling either at year's end or next year to really wow consumers or people will think that all they touch turns from gold to fool's gold.

People work hard for their cash and right now based on track record, Android and iOS gives bang for the buck. WP doesn't as much. Hopefully MSFT can address that but we know how quickly they work to make change...

I still like the OS and will get one of the last of the Nokias - the 930. But I'll use Android a bit more these days. Not because it is better - as for my needs, it isn't - but for some of the stuff important to me, Android has caught back up again.

I think personally WP can be great and I'm guessing if they get threshold/W9 to work properly then it could be fantastic. The main issue is that we don't know how well things will be implemented and how good they'll be cross platform.

When the do the release it better work flawlessly otherwise the tech journalist will eat them alive. If it comes to the ecosystem half baked then it will be a big turn off for anyone wanting to get into the OS. So to me W9/threshold is the turning point for WP and a lot is riding on it.

Saying that, this year so far has been hugely disappointing for WP on the whole and it hasn't got any better yet. We're still missing features on apps, we're still missing major apps and games and MS still releases better apps and more apps to the other OS before their own. They have a major PR problem and image problem to over come. Let's see if they can do it. I have my doubts.
    08-26-2014 07:20 AM
    Guys, someone mentioned about Moliplayer in forums yesterday. Moliplayer is a free version of Moliplayer pro. Moliplayer(free) is only available in China. You can change your region to china and download it. Then revert back. Its welcome screen has a lot of Chinese. Click on the bottom most link and you enter the app. It is the best all around media player. With support for a lot of video and audio formats plus subtitle support. I thought you guys should know.
    Thanks I guess. I'm sure most of us on here are pretty well versed in searching the store and this forum to find this stuff out but thanks for the info. Not that I'm the least interested.
    08-26-2014 07:21 AM
    If you could do these...

Throw some mp3s on it and talk about how good the audio has when using headphones.

Mess with the EQ settings to say if that's any good.

Shoot a short video clip and talk about the audio, how good it manages shaking hands.

You know what I would like, EQ with bluetooth...
    08-26-2014 07:21 AM
    Oh, yeah, right, I don't think you guys have seen this.

Good luck.
    I did and I still don't know what I saw ._.
    08-26-2014 07:29 AM
    Again with these rumors >.< ? Dang I wish they would die
    08-26-2014 07:30 AM
    ^this ! That would be but
    08-26-2014 07:31 AM
    I think personally WP can be great and I'm guessing if they get threshold/W9 to work properly then it could be fantastic. The main issue is that we don't know how well things will be implemented and how good they'll be cross platform.

When the do the release it better work flawlessly otherwise the tech journalist will eat them alive. If it comes to the ecosystem half baked then it will be a big turn off for anyone wanting to get into the OS. So to me W9/threshold is the turning point for WP and a lot is riding on it.

Saying that, this year so far has been hugely disappointing for WP on the whole and it hasn't got any better yet. We're still missing features on apps, we're still missing major apps and games and MS still releases better apps and more apps to the other OS before their own. They have a major PR problem and image problem to over come. Let's see if they can do it. I have my doubts.
    I have my doubt too. I don't think they'll pull it off, honestly. WP OS is 4 years old, having gone through 4 supposedly major updates: 7, 7.5 + 7.8, 8.0, 8.1. Some people may say it is really 3, but the point is still the same...the OS overall is 4 years old. Year 5 as you rightfully said is make or break.

Under the hood is improvements are great but customers don't see the kernel when using their devices...

N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-26-2014 07:33 AM
    Don't get me started with audio on WP...

08-26-2014 07:33 AM
    Snowflake would of said something about spotify right about now
    08-26-2014 07:36 AM
    Don't get me started with audio on WP...

LOL! Yeah I know. It's just one of those things that irritates me to no end aside from the lack of gapless playback and general audio quality.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-26-2014 07:38 AM
    Snowflake would of said something about spotify right about now
    Why would he care when he has a LG G3? It has a way better Spotify app.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-26-2014 07:39 AM
    As long as they update Skype in threshold ill be content
    08-26-2014 07:40 AM
    Why would he care when he has a LG G3? It has a way better Spotify app.
    When he had his 8x I should say
    08-26-2014 07:42 AM
143,557 ... 33043305330633073308 ...