And I'm already waiting in the line and it's 7am, that's not normal.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sport Driver; 08-27-2014 at 01:14 AM.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-27-2014 01:01 AM
    You know for such a laid back semester I will have to juggle photoshopping and anthropology homework + I have to finish looking up music for a wedding.

I hope I am ready because it starts tomorrow

Sent from my Surface with Windows RT using Tapatalk
    Photoshop would be a breeze for me as I have this weird ability to pick up software easily. Anthropology would be interesting I hope your teacher is good.

Are you the DJ or something?
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-27-2014 01:12 AM
    kinda stressed out t >.< and its only the second day of school :/
    I wish I had your stress. :P
    08-27-2014 01:12 AM
    I won't be the grammar police. :P
    08-27-2014 01:14 AM
    Well I never knew leg room was to fight over :o
    I've flown on many planes, I can tell you that leg room is one of those things you wish you had more of.
    08-27-2014 01:15 AM
    Photoshop would be a breeze for me as I have this weird ability to pick up software easily. Anthropology would be interesting I hope your teacher is good.

Are you the DJ or something?
    this is my first time photo shopping on a mac or PC computer. we are using mac with Wacom HW to do all our stuff. also my anthropology teacher is a good one because the students all said in ratemyprofesor.com that she is good in what she teaches even though its a hard class.

well im just the guy who looks for the music and put them in a flash dive and gives it to the real DJ to do what ever DJ's do
    08-27-2014 01:16 AM
    And I'm already waiting in the line and it's 7am, that's not normal.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk
    fashion o.o?
    08-27-2014 01:17 AM
    I wish I had your stress. :P
    lol i wish i had no stress ;)
    08-27-2014 01:17 AM

My video, unfortunately only in 720p because I didn't check settings :(. The OIS works good, in my opinion but audio could be better. And s said in description, I'm sorry for my English.

Mp3 through headphones is good but I'm no audiophile.

About EQ(that's equalizer right?), it can add functionality of you know what you are doing, I'm not one of them unfortunately.
    Very pretty there. My wife and I have this idea of doing a road trip through eastern Europe but we've been told it might not be a good idea with a UK car.
    08-27-2014 01:18 AM
    I won't be the grammar police. :P
    i think i did some mistyping's, but i don't know if i should keep them to remind me that in a bad typist or to laugh at them later on in the future
    08-27-2014 01:19 AM
    I've flown on many planes, I can tell you that leg room is one of those things you wish you had more of.
    i always thought there was enough legroom in plans :P
    08-27-2014 01:19 AM
    lol i wish i had no stress ;)
    Life = stress

There's no way around that. You can have low stress but you will always have stress because it means you are alive.
    08-27-2014 01:20 AM
    i always thought there was enough legroom in plans :P
    Depends on how tall you are for one and then you have budget airlines who go to the minimum of acceptance.
    08-27-2014 01:21 AM
    Very pretty there. My wife and I have this idea of doing a road trip through eastern Europe but we've been told it might not be a good idea with a UK car.

I have seen some UK cars here so only problem could be registrations because you could be target of a robbers.
    I saw surface 2 is down 100 pounds in Tesco. Is there any chance to order it from internet, would they ship to Slovenia.
    08-27-2014 01:23 AM
    Life = stress

There's no way around that. You can have low stress but you will always have stress because it means you are alive.
    ehhhh ...... stress is lame ..... less is awesome !
    08-27-2014 01:23 AM
    this is my first time photo shopping on a mac or PC computer. we are using mac with Wacom HW to do all our stuff. also my anthropology teacher is a good one because the students all said in ratemyprofesor.com that she is good in what she teaches even though its a hard class.

well im just the guy who looks for the music and put them in a flash dive and gives it to the real DJ to do what ever DJ's do
    I would probably find both courses easy. I already know Photoshop to some degree and I have an interest in anthropology.

In not sure I understand why you're looking for music and not the couple or leaving it up to the DJ but whatever.
    08-27-2014 01:24 AM
    Depends on how tall you are for one and then you have budget airlines who go to the minimum of acceptance.

It's actually enough space, if you travel in 1 st class :D. But in economy it's annoying.
    08-27-2014 01:25 AM
    well im 5,5 and slim so i guess it wouldn't bother me as much
    08-27-2014 01:25 AM
    I would probably find both courses easy. I already know Photoshop to some degree and I have an interest in anthropology.

In not sure I understand why you're looking for music and not the couple or leaving it up to the DJ but whatever.
    well good for you :P!!! im not good with drawing or have an artistic mind so i know ill be struggling in that class. i hope i get something out of anthropology because well cultures are interesting even though i might look at cultures strange.

not sure why myself but the "DJ" is not going to look for the songs and the bride and groom gave me the list to find the songs
    08-27-2014 01:29 AM
    It's acutely enough space, if you travel in 1 st class :D. But in economy it's annoying.
    I wish I could travel in business or 1st class. :P
    well im 5,5 and slim so i guess it wouldn't bother me as much
    Maybe, maybe not. You'll have to find out for yourself. :)
    ehhhh ...... stress is lame ..... less is awesome !
    There are didn't types of stress. Some good, some bad. :)
    08-27-2014 01:30 AM
    I wish I could travel in business or 1st class. :P

I only traveled in economy class, but luckily not more than 3 hours.
    08-27-2014 01:30 AM
    I have seen some UK cars here so only problem could be registrations because you could be target of a robbers.
    I saw surface 2 is down 100 pounds in Tesco. Is there any chance to order it from internet, would they ship to Slovenia.
    Yeah that was out concern with the car.

I'll check the Tesco site for you at work to see where they ship to. They've changed their system recently.
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 08-27-2014 at 04:03 AM.
    Sport Driver likes this.
    08-27-2014 01:31 AM
    I only traveled in economy class, but luckily not more than 3 hours.
    I've circumnavigated the globe twice in economy and flown to the EU and return from Australia twice. Not fun.
    08-27-2014 01:33 AM
145,230 ... 33083309331033113312 ...