So I entered the new silhouette photo contest here on WPC. Competition is stiff, man. I'd like to win it but we will see...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    I would like to enter but I don't have pictures of silhouettes. I could see of I could take one at school !
    08-28-2014 07:37 AM
    So I just went to a vendor 'lunch and learn' what these are is that we have vendors come in to tell us about their products with free lunch. I had a bonanza today though and ended up with a bunch of stuff. This is not typical.

stuff.jpg

So what we have here is - an umbrella, tape measure, 2 USB sticks (one 2GB and one 8GB), two LED key chain lights, two pads (only one shown), a pen, a screw driver with a level built in and lastly a USB hub with a card reader

All items have the company's name on it but that's ok.
    08-28-2014 07:38 AM
    My gosh my legs are heavy with soreness . It was a challenge getting up from bed with site legs . The areas where I feel it Are on my calfs and my quads and a little on my hamstrings
    08-28-2014 07:39 AM
    My gosh my legs are heavy with soreness . It was a challenge getting up from bed with site legs . The areas where I feel it Are on my calfs and my quads and a little on my hamstrings
    I feel like that every day and not due to exercise...
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-28-2014 07:41 AM
    So I just went to a vendor 'lunch and learn' what these are is that we have vendors come in to tell us about their products with free lunch. I had a bonanza today though and ended up with a bunch of stuff. This is not typical.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stuff.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	449.0 KB 
ID:	78832

So what we have here is - an umbrella, tape measure, 2 USB sticks (one 2GB and one 8GB), two LED key chain lights, two pads (only one shown), a pen, a screw driver with a level built in and lastly a USB hub with a card reader

Ooooooooo it's already a win with free lunch!!
    N_LaRUE and Aditya Shetty1 like this.
    08-28-2014 07:43 AM

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stuff.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	449.0 KB 
ID:	78832

Free stuff from vendors is always nice.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-28-2014 07:43 AM
    Ooooooooo it's already a win with free lunch!!
    With these events lunch is always free. I also get 'training' points as well. :P
    08-28-2014 07:44 AM
    I feel like that every day and not due to exercise...
    And I over here complaining ....sorry >.<
    08-28-2014 07:44 AM
    mine is cyan ......^.^

x2 :)
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    08-28-2014 07:45 AM
    With these events lunch is always free. I also get 'training' points as well. :P
    What do these training points do o.o can you buy stuff with them ?
    Free stuff from vendors is always nice.

My second biggest horde. One time there was a good one but I missed getting a small or larger tool kit. :/ That would have been nice.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    What do these training points do o.o can you buy stuff with them ?
    No I should clarify, I meant training hours. I need to do 24hrs of training a year. It's part of my performance evaluation. Expect things like this when you start working, especially if it's for a large company and if you ever want a raise.
    08-28-2014 07:46 AM
    No I should clarify, I meant training hours. I need to do 24hrs of training a year. It's part of my performance evaluation. Expect things like this when you start working, especially if it's for a large company and if you ever want a raise.
    Ohhhhhhhhh. Though it would hurt if those training points go for stuff that you can buy at the company store :p .......
    A through by sahib
    08-28-2014 07:49 AM
    Ohhhhhhhhh. Though it would hurt if those training points go for stuff that you can buy at the company store :p .......
    A through by sahib
    The perks at my company are ok but not that good. :P I can actually get a 'loan' for a new computer or tablet if I want. It's a no interest loan.
    08-28-2014 07:50 AM
    The perks at my company are ok but not that good. :P I can actually get a 'loan' for a new computer or tablet if I want. It's a no interest loan.
    O.o I think that's awsone ! Well to me I think it is :D
    08-28-2014 07:51 AM
    O.o I think that's awsone ! Well to me I think it is :D
    There's also a car allowance but I'm not at that pay level, yet.
    08-28-2014 07:57 AM
    There's also a car allowance but I'm not at that pay level, yet.
    Eh car allowance ? Wow that's legit ...!
    08-28-2014 08:08 AM
    Time to bounce to school ! Laters
    08-28-2014 08:11 AM
    That's grown folks stuff. A common practice in some companies even. When you escape from Orland, you'll see what we mean...

N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-28-2014 08:20 AM
    It's only useful if you travel some distance otherwise it impacts on your taxes. You can just take the cash instead. I'll worry about that when I get there. :P
    08-28-2014 08:30 AM
    And I over here complaining ....sorry >.<
    Wouldn't be the first time :-)
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    08-28-2014 09:01 AM
    Requirements for training are much higher and more stringent in the industry I work in.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-28-2014 09:02 AM
    Such things do exist but mostly outside the USA...
    08-28-2014 09:03 AM
    Time to bounce to school ! Laters
    If you are bouncing around this early, it gives rise to suspicion about you having inhaled something :-)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-28-2014 09:04 AM
    Requirements for training are much higher and more stringent in the industry I work in.
    As you know industrial engineering doesn't change that rapidly. :P

The training is mostly for personal growth.
    08-28-2014 09:19 AM
144,424 ... 33133314331533163317 ...