The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    i wouldn't mind street mobbing in that car >:)

It's good car if you are victim of mobbing on the street. It's not very safe for pedestrians so you could run the people who are mobbing you over :D.
    08-28-2014 02:40 PM
    Sometimes, taking the train through an area you don't normally do, helps to remind you of how different and similar things can be. Sometimes I forget how large of a city Newark is...simply because I mostly commute through it as a transfer point...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
    yup i agree ....in my second semester of college i got to explore more chico and saw things i didnt know still were around
    08-28-2014 02:44 PM
    Here's a couple of more pics from the weekend. It's almost the end of the day here and I'm feeling a bit rough. There's few people sick around me. Hope I'm not catching anything. :/

London Eye
    Attachment 78862

This is the Tower of London. There is an art installation for the anniversary of WWI. The red things are ceramic poppies and each one represents a fatality of that war (888,246). The name of the installation is taken from a line from a poem by anonymous solider. The Blood Swept Lands and Seas of Red.
    Attachment 78863
    what is the read stuff o.o..... its floaoting off the ground..... thats crazy !
    08-28-2014 02:45 PM
    I find it amazing what can happen in a short period of time myself. One year in my life comes to mind, actually wasn't a full year even.

I try to see the future as a possibility but not definitive. I'm trying more to live in the now and sort out things to help with the future.

Having a plan and a goal are always a good idea. :)
    i dont even want to think about 2013 >.<
    08-28-2014 02:49 PM
    It's good car if you are victim of mobbing on the street. It's not very safe for pedestrians so you could run the people who are mobbing you over :D.
    phhhhh ill have music on blast >:)
    08-28-2014 02:49 PM
    Will you put woofer in the trunk :D. Anyway, the closest car to this on sale in US is Honda jazz or Fiat 500L. It's dead segment here though, they are being replaced with small SUVs like jeep renegade.
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk
    08-28-2014 02:54 PM
    what is the read stuff o.o..... its floaoting off the ground..... thats crazy !
    Read my post ffs I explained it. What more do you want?
    08-28-2014 03:05 PM
    If you're still baffled here's a link - Tower of London Remembers - Home
    08-28-2014 03:08 PM
    Stupid tapatalk... Thought you were all talking about something else cause it opens to where you last were and not the end. :'(
    Attached Thumbnails wp_ss_20140820_0001.jpg  
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-28-2014 03:16 PM
    And I can't hit the forums on my work PC cause it's still on IE8... Which makes the forums page jump up and down constantly.
    08-28-2014 03:23 PM
    And I can't hit the forums on my work PC cause it's still on IE8... Which makes the forums page jump up and down constantly.
    That's crap. Companies drive me batty with their inability to upgrade. :/

At my work I installed Chrome (yeah say what you want) even though I'm not supposed to. At least the web works properly. :P
    sinime likes this.
    08-28-2014 03:26 PM

At my work I installed Chrome (yeah say what you want) even though I'm not supposed to. At least the web works properly. :P
    Me too, I use Chrome for everything not requiring my company stuff....
    08-28-2014 03:32 PM

08-28-2014 03:32 PM

08-28-2014 03:39 PM
    So the workshop was somewhat helpful. I liked the day off the most and being able to visit a gorgeous US college campus...

N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-28-2014 03:54 PM
    Say what you want, but if HTC's E8 was a 4.7" model, I'd go back to Sense as a daily driver...

08-28-2014 03:56 PM
    its hard to use a mac computer.... i dont know the commands !!! D: Linux is easier because i know the commands in the command line
    08-28-2014 03:58 PM

08-28-2014 04:15 PM
    its hard to use a mac computer.... i dont know the commands !!! D: Linux is easier because i know the commands in the command line
    Yeah, and everything is backwards, just for the sake of it... When I was coding some stuff in xcode, it would drive me crazy that my scroll wheel would go the opposite direction I wanted to go.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-28-2014 04:42 PM
    Yeah, and everything is backwards, just for the sake of it... When I was coding some stuff in xcode, it would drive me crazy that my scroll wheel would go the opposite direction I wanted to go.

I know right...... I was getting annoyed at my self that I couldn't get the right commands down. Also on how different the work flow is on a mac than on a PC.
    08-28-2014 04:48 PM
    so I got a response from MSFT regarding why I wouldn't recommend the 810 to anyone.
    Looks like I might have a talk with them soon 😉

Sent from my Surface with Windows RT using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails msft-810.png  
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-28-2014 04:50 PM
    so I got a response from MSFT regarding why I wouldn't recommend the 810 to anyone.
    Looks like I might have a talk with them soon 😉

Sent from my Surface with Windows RT using Tapatalk
    Good luck with that. You gonna tell them to finally create a product worthy of them stop doing these carrier carrier exclusives that only cover their *** and **** on consumers when they don't sell well?

08-28-2014 04:52 PM
    If they call is there anything you guys Want me to ask ?
    sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810
    08-28-2014 06:06 PM
    Well there was a guy mad dogging me in the bus and I said with my head " what's up
    " he did the same thing and I did it again and I just went back to on my phone

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    08-28-2014 08:06 PM
    this is awesome.... I hope this soon becomes a thing Erasing Bad Memories May Soon Be Possible I for one would wish this would become more of a reality...able to forget bad or traumatic stuff. boy I would be the first one in line for that to erase the stuff in the past
    08-28-2014 10:08 PM
142,847 ... 33153316331733183319 ...