awww I didn't save my comment about my teaching wanting cortana instead of siri.
    ok so we were going to run for 15 min around the building and see how many laps we could do ( I did 14 ). so she spoke it to her IPhone and it would not work and it would do something else. so on her 4th time she said " I need that one voice assistant on tv that says siri cant do that what's her name and someone said " its cortana" I smiled at that

so that goes to show msft ads aren't as bad as people say that are too be. I think the tech community misses the point and judges harshly while the average consumer probably likes it. shes as average as you can get and for her to say she wants cortana, that has to show a lot
    08-28-2014 11:01 PM
    im super hungry..... time to make eggs with rice
    08-28-2014 11:33 PM
    hmm tastes like fried rice :3
    08-28-2014 11:44 PM
    hmm tastes like fried rice :3
    Go figure...
    08-28-2014 11:54 PM
    I guess I should increase my vegetable intake but I just cant seem to enjoy a meal with just vegetables :/
    08-28-2014 11:55 PM
    Me too, I use Chrome for everything not requiring my company stuff....
    Somehow you posted three times about the same thing. :/
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-28-2014 11:56 PM
    Go figure...
    well the rice was already made and I just made the eggs because I didn't want to dirty a lot of cooking stuff
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-28-2014 11:56 PM
    I guess I should increase my vegetable intake but I just cant seem to enjoy a meal with just vegetables :/
    Sigh. You can use nuts, pulses or meat replacements like soy.

Then there are meaty veggies like mushrooms and egg plant.
    08-28-2014 11:58 PM
    well the rice was already made and I just made the eggs because I didn't want to dirty a lot of cooking stuff
    I know the concept. Done it many times.
    08-28-2014 11:59 PM
    Did you go back and look and my explanation about my picture? Aside from you not reading my post I even provided a link.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-29-2014 12:00 AM
    Sigh. You can use nuts, pulses or meat replacements like soy.

Then there are meaty veggies like mushrooms and egg plant.
    I tired mushrooms and im not a fan of them .... I don't like the taste of mushrooms :/. I just don't get the same feeling of fullness when I eat mostly vegetables and a little bit of meat. when the meat( or chicken ) is the main course and salad on the side i get full
    08-29-2014 12:01 AM
    Did you go back and look and my explanation about my picture? Aside from you not reading my post I even provided a link.
    to be honest when i had to time to check the forum i didn't go back to look because i was planning to do it when i got home. i just got on the computer to read stuff that i missed though out the day. i favorite it on my phone so i could look it up after i finished my homework and stuff. im taking a little break right now ( i still have 2 hrs of reading left) ill get to it today.
    08-29-2014 12:04 AM
    I tired mushrooms and im not a fan of them .... I don't like the taste of mushrooms :/. I just don't get the same feeling of fullness when I eat mostly vegetables and a little bit of meat. when the meat( or chicken ) is the main course and salad on the side i get full
    You can't eat just vegetables you need some source of protein or something that's filling. Cheese is a good source of protein as well.

You need open your eyes and ears more. Your taste buds will mature in time as well. You should also understand the impact of what you eat not only on yourself but on the environment.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-29-2014 12:06 AM
    Here's a couple of more pics from the weekend. It's almost the end of the day here and I'm feeling a bit rough. There's few people sick around me. Hope I'm not catching anything. :/

London Eye
    Attachment 78862

This is the Tower of London. There is an art installation for the anniversary of WWI. The red things are ceramic poppies and each one represents a fatality of that war (888,246). The name of the installation is taken from a line from a poem by anonymous solider. The Blood Swept Lands and Seas of Red.
    Attachment 78863
    ahhhh ok i thought they were real flowers then i thought they were paintings. that's a lot of deaths o.o
    08-29-2014 12:07 AM
    ahhhh ok i thought they were real flowers then i thought they were paintings. that's a lot of deaths o.o
    That was just the UK...
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-29-2014 12:10 AM
    You can't eat just vegetables you need some source of protein or something that's filling. Cheese is a good source of protein as well.

You need open your eyes and ears more. Your taste buds will mature in time as well. You should also understand the impact of what you eat not only on yourself but on the environment.
    its kind of hard to change eating habits when in the Hispanic culture i mostly chicken , beef, pork and starches and some type vegetables but its not a lot . im not saying its impossible just ... kinda hard
    08-29-2014 12:12 AM
    That was just the UK...
    o.o ........ well then i guess they are going to have to build a lot more of those ceramic flowers :3
    08-29-2014 12:13 AM
    its kind of hard to change eating habits when in the Hispanic culture i mostly chicken , beef, pork and starches and some type vegetables but its not a lot . im not saying its impossible just ... kinda hard
    Yes I know. What people eat culturally is hard to give up or change.

The word moderation is key. However, you can't have too many veggies.

Green vegetables are some of the best for nutrients. Though all vegetables are great but they do lack some important nutrients. That's why you need a varied diet.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-29-2014 12:17 AM
    o.o ........ well then i guess they are going to have to build a lot more of those ceramic flowers :3
    The art installation is in the UK and for the UK. Not all of WWI. Can't have everything.
    08-29-2014 12:18 AM
    Yes I know. What people eat culturally is hard to give up or change.

The word moderation is key. However, you can't have too many veggies.

Green vegetables are some of the best for nutrients. Though all vegetables are great but they do lack some important nutrients. That's why you need a varied diet.
    i don't eat a lot of meat even though i do talk about it. i just need to eat more vegetables :P that's all im trying to say
    08-29-2014 12:24 AM
    The art installation is in the UK and for the UK. Not all of WWI. Can't have everything.
    if they did that place would be filled with flowers :D
    08-29-2014 12:25 AM
    if they did that place would be filled with flowers :D
    Not enough room and it wouldn't have the same effect that it has now.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-29-2014 12:26 AM
    Somehow you posted three times about the same thing. :/
    The forum page was being a bit glitchy when I was typing that post, dunno why...sorry.
    08-29-2014 12:27 AM
    i don't eat a lot of meat even though i do talk about it. i just need to eat more vegetables :P that's all im trying to say
    Yes I know that's what you're trying to do but you started by stating you couldn't just eat vegetables. So I thought I would help and explain some things. How you wish to use that info is up to you.
    08-29-2014 12:28 AM
    The forum page was being a bit glitchy when I was typing that post, dunno why...sorry.
    No need to apologise just thought I'd point it out. :P was a bit odd.
    08-29-2014 12:29 AM
144,459 ... 33163317331833193320 ...