The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    Yes I know that's what you're trying to do but you started by stating you couldn't just eat vegetables. So I thought I would help and explain some things. How you wish to use that info is up to you.
    bad choice of words on my part as always
    08-29-2014 12:31 AM
    bad choice of words on my part as always
    Getting more veggies in your diet is a good thing. Reducing your meat intake is good too. It's a diet everyone should adopt.

Easiest way to do it is by having a salad with your meal.
    08-29-2014 12:52 AM
    Getting more veggies in your diet is a good thing. Reducing your meat intake is good too. It's a diet everyone should adopt.

Easiest way to do it is by having a salad with your meal.
    youre right just need to find a way to get into salad or vegetable this semester and maybe become a habit for me :D
    08-29-2014 01:17 AM
    o.o ........ well then i guess they are going to have to build a lot more of those ceramic flowers :3
    The origins are described here.

The tradition has become popular in the USA too. You've probably seen veterans' organizations with artificial red poppies collecting donations on Memorial Day.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-29-2014 01:24 AM
    The origins are described here.

The tradition has become popular in the USA too. You've probably seen veterans' organizations with artificial red poppies collecting donations on Memorial Day.
    yeah i have seem them around ...! well that's interesting i didn't know that
    08-29-2014 01:27 AM
    im off.. .good night and good morning !
    08-29-2014 01:28 AM
    That was just the UK...
    Did that number include Canada, Australia, New Zealand and other countries that later became independent per the Statute of Westminster 1931?
    08-29-2014 01:32 AM
    Did that number include Canada, Australia, New Zealand and other countries that later became independent per the Statute of Westminster 1931?
    Found this link on WiKi - World War I casualties - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It's purely the UK.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    08-29-2014 01:58 AM
    Work is hectic today. On the plus side I'm doing quite a bit of design but still have to manage the other side of my job, which is proving tricky.

The main issue is that time flies when I'm designing!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-29-2014 05:18 AM
    Work is hectic today. On the plus side I'm doing quite a bit of design but still have to manage the other side of my job, which is proving tricky.

The main issue is that time flies when I'm designing!
    For a moment my brain read this as you were "designing flies", but when you're still half asleep like me, these things can happen...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
    Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 08-29-2014 at 06:06 AM.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-29-2014 05:34 AM
    For a moment my brain read this as you were designing flies, but when you're still half asleep like me, these things can happen...

Don't worry, I'm mostly awake and I still had to do a double take. :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-29-2014 05:48 AM
    Morning folks...work today, work tomorrow, then a weekend with the GF, including a stroll in Atlantic City to end the summer.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-29-2014 06:07 AM
    Morning folks...work today, work tomorrow, then a weekend with the GF, including a stroll in Atlantic City to end the summer.

I'm unfortunately working today... :/

Guess I shouldn't complain though. It's a short day. :)

How's the weather looking there? Ours has been a bit turbulent. Warmish, coldish, raining, windy, you know, typical UK weather. :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-29-2014 06:10 AM
    I'm unfortunately working today... :/

Guess I shouldn't complain though. It's a short day. :)

How's the weather looking there? Ours has been a bit turbulent. Warmish, coldish, raining, windy, you know, typical UK weather. :P
    That typical UK weather is some serious junk...

Things are good here. 70s- mid 80s. May see some low 90s to wrap up the summer. That's why I'm looking forward to going to AC (Atlantic City) this weekend.

08-29-2014 06:59 AM
    And it's my last day of summer holidays :( Back to school on Monday.
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk
    08-29-2014 07:03 AM
    That typical UK weather is some serious junk...

Things are good here. 70s- mid 80s. May see some low 90s to wrap up the summer. That's why I'm looking forward to going to AC (Atlantic City) this weekend.

There are days when the weather is fantastic but as we move towards the autumn we're getting more cloud cover and more frequent rain. It was quite cold last week but this week is a touch warmer but it's still doing the shift of weather thing. :P

Looks like you'll have good weather for your trip. :)

I've been thinking of trying to sell some of my photos on Photobox... I'm just not sure if I should bother. :P
    08-29-2014 07:06 AM
    And it's my last day of summer holidays :( Back to school on Monday.
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk
    Bummer, but then, I wouldn't mind having that problem. :P Sometimes.
    Sport Driver likes this.
    08-29-2014 07:06 AM
    Short work day today and then three nights of camping. On the way back a stop at the beach and some really yummy potato tacos and fresh salsa. See you all on Tuesday :-)
    08-29-2014 08:05 AM
    Short work day today and then three nights of camping. On the way back a stop at the beach and some really yummy potato tacos and fresh salsa. See you all on Tuesday :-)
    Have a great time!

worldspy99 likes this.
    08-29-2014 08:24 AM
    Will my relatives leave tomorrow and my brother is due for a flying visit, leaving on Sunday. That leaves me with Sunday to design a website for a local company. Fun fun.

Also, I am about ready for Nokia / MS latest and best flagship 5" device to come out. I'd snap that thing up!
    08-29-2014 08:28 AM
    Will my relatives leave tomorrow and my brother is due for a flying visit, leaving on Sunday. That leaves me with Sunday to design a website for a local company. Fun fun.
    Ah, family...

Also, I am about ready for Nokia / MS latest and best flagship 5" device to come out. I'd snap that thing up!
    Know something we don't?
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-29-2014 08:38 AM
    There are days when the weather is fantastic but as we move towards the autumn we're getting more cloud cover and more frequent rain. It was quite cold last week but this week is a touch warmer but it's still doing the shift of weather thing. :P

Looks like you'll have good weather for your trip. :)

I've been thinking of trying to sell some of my photos on Photobox... I'm just not sure if I should bother. :P
    Well, if you think the cash coming in is worth more than the hassle to sell them, then sell them...

08-29-2014 08:47 AM
    Well, if you think the cash coming in is worth more than the hassle to sell them, then sell them...

I haven't checked the process but it appears to be free, I think. So it would be simply uploading the files. I was just curious if they were worthy of selling.
    08-29-2014 08:50 AM
    I'M STILL ALIVE

Okay, just dropping by to say hi.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-29-2014 09:09 AM
    I'M STILL ALIVE

Okay, just dropping by to say hi.
    No no no... you ninny! You're supposed to say...

I'm not dead! I feel fine! I feel happy!

(for those who don't know the reference, see Monty Python and the Quest for the Holy Grail)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    08-29-2014 09:16 AM
142,840 ... 33173318331933203321 ...