Had a terrible headache all night. The food was nice when e went out for a meal though!
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-30-2014 03:10 PM
    Had a terrible headache all night. The food was nice when e went out for a meal though!
    lol your inner kid is still alive and kicking ;) ... or better yet your inner teen >:)
    Muessig likes this.
    08-30-2014 03:32 PM
    You have such a simplistic house :) !

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

We like it that way, although the TV stand will be 19 years old and since is gold it looks out of pace by today's standards but it will have to stay the same for couple more years.
    Hell, even TV will be 6 years old but it still works and looks great.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    08-30-2014 03:35 PM
    We like it that way, although the TV stand will be 19 years old and since is gold it looks out of pace by today's standards but it will have to stay the same for couple more years.
    paint it chrome :P
    08-30-2014 03:36 PM
    paint it chrome :P

That would look Czech. :P
    You don't know what that means do you :D.
    08-30-2014 03:37 PM
    lol my sisters thought I was weird that I have a snapchat....... but its ok for them to have an ig >.>
    08-30-2014 03:41 PM
    That would look Czech. :P
    You don't know what that means do you :D.
    no I do not o.o....... what does it mean
    08-30-2014 03:42 PM
    no I do not o.o....... what does it mean

Something like you would say it looks cheap and clumsy ;).
    How old is your sister that she thinks is weird?
    08-30-2014 03:44 PM
    Something like you would say it looks cheap and clumsy ;).
    How old is your sister that she thinks is weird?
    ahhhhhhh ...... interesting .... ill bring up in a convo when I get the chance ;)
    one is 21 and the other is 18 and they bag on my for having an snapchat while they are on IG 24/7 >.< ironic
    Sport Driver likes this.
    08-30-2014 03:50 PM
    And IG is?
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk
    08-30-2014 03:51 PM
    And IG is?
    InstaGram :P I shorten it because I don't feel like typing it out :P
    Sport Driver likes this.
    08-30-2014 04:02 PM
    One way to find out . Put the same sim in your wife's phone and see if you have crappy signal data :)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Don't take this the wrong way. If I want help I'll ask for it. I probably know more about computers and smartphones than you do. Both from a software and hardware side.

Thanks anyway. I was simply making an observation.
    08-30-2014 04:03 PM
    You can WordFlow it :D.
    I guess its not going to be an enjoyable weekend for me..... I really need to finish my fitness homework and finish that music. looks like sahib is going to be super busy
    I have to ask. Are they paying the DJ? Cause I don't understand why you're doing his job.
    Don't take this the wrong way. If I want help I'll ask for it. I probably know more about computers and smartphones than you do. Both from a software and hardware side.

Thanks anyway. I was simply making an observation.
    oh yeah don't worry about it. I had a little feeling you weren't asking but I was just saying what I was thinking out loud
    08-30-2014 04:08 PM
    oh yeah don't worry about it. I had a little feeling you weren't asking but I was just saying what I was thinking out loud
    Yes a common feature of your posting.... :P
    08-30-2014 04:12 PM
    I have to ask. Are they paying the DJ? Cause I don't understand why you're doing his job.
    so the deal was with the bride was going to let the DJ ( the guy who is going to be playing and mixing the music) find the songs he said " oh im not going to find the songs because you should of done that yourself .so the bride went around asking who could find the songs and download them. a lady friend of her told her about me and called me up and told me that the "dj" is just going to play the music. he wanted her to find the songs and give it to him to mix . she didn't know how to do all of that so she called me. that's how I come into play.
    im just the guy looking and downloading the songs.

I think its really really really dumb that the DJ doesn't do that
    08-30-2014 04:14 PM
    Yes a common feature of your posting.... :P
    beats talking inside my head a lot ;)
    08-30-2014 04:16 PM
    so the deal was with the bride was going to let the DJ ( the guy who is going to be playing and mixing the music) find the songs he said " oh im not going to find the songs because you should of done that yourself .so the bride went around asking who could find the songs and download them. a lady friend of her told her about me and called me up and told me the that the "dj" is just going to play the music. he wanted her to find the songs and give it to her. she didn't know how to do all of that so she called me :).
    Well, that would be one DJ I'd never hire or pay. I'd find someone else if I were them personally. What's the point of hiring a DJ if they don't have the songs you want? That's just dumb. I'm honestly lost for words unless this is some new thing that's totally illogical to me.

Hope they aren't paying him much because I wouldn't.
    08-30-2014 04:18 PM
    beats talking inside my head a lot ;)
    Some people refer to what you do as blathering or filling in the quiet spaces. :P

You'd have difficulty in Finland. :P
    08-30-2014 04:20 PM
    Well, that would be one DJ I'd never hire or pay. I'd find someone else if I were them personally. What's the point of hiring a DJ if they don't have the songs you want? That's just dumb. I'm honestly lost for words unless this is some new thing that's totally illogical to me.

Hope they aren't paying him much because I wouldn't.
    I thought it was dumb too but its not my wedding and its not my place to tell them to change it a week before the wedding. thought it good for me because it gets a good word out about me about what I do and what im good at :D .
    08-30-2014 04:21 PM
    Some people refer to what you do as blathering or filling in the quiet spaces. :P

You'd have difficulty in Finland. :P
    most of the time I keep to myself. sometimes, I just say what im thinking and notice that I said it and get shy and avoid talking about it
    08-30-2014 04:25 PM
    Work is done! It was a mini zoo, but I'm glad it's over...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    08-30-2014 04:27 PM
    Gonna get a haircut and then off to the GF...

sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    08-30-2014 04:28 PM
    Work is done! It was a mini zoo, but I'm glad it's over...

its not a zoo if im not there ;)
    08-30-2014 04:33 PM
144,455 ... 33223323332433253326 ...