So... I'm doing something a little different tomorrow. We're off to the V&A Museum for a drawing class, as in drawing on paper with a pencil. We're doing human form and no, I have no idea if there will be a live model or not. I think since it's a beginner course that might be no but I don't know.

It's all day and if I manage to do well I'll post some pics of the drawings. :) Oh, lunch is included. :)
    lunch is always welcomed !
    enjoy your drawing class
    09-05-2014 04:17 PM
    So... I'm doing something a little different tomorrow. We're off to the V&A Museum for a drawing class, as in drawing on paper with a pencil. We're doing human form and no, I have no idea if there will be a live model or not. I think since it's a beginner course that might be no but I don't know.

It's all day and if I manage to do well I'll post some pics of the drawings. :) Oh, lunch is included. :)
    I think I'd rather go to a T&A museum for a drawing class.
    09-05-2014 05:37 PM
    I remember taking a drawing class back in the early 90's... This one time we had a nude male model... I made my teacher laugh, cause by the time she got around to see how my drawing was going, I was almost done and I had turned the model into Batman... The 90's version with "muscular" armor, not the 60's spandex version... So it had my interpretation of the shading, but none of the naughty bits.
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    09-05-2014 05:42 PM

I was going to use this to punk Sahib, but I'll behave today. Doing this is on my to do list. Enjoy!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-05-2014 05:45 PM
    I was going to use this to punk Sahib, but I'll behave today. Doing this is on my to do list. Enjoy!
    Yay I got spared !!!! Today was a good day :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    09-05-2014 06:10 PM
    Sahib, here's new music for you:

Enigma - Silent Warrior

It's not in Jamaican so you should understand it easier. As always, look up the lyrics...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
    I got up listen to it. I know it was a day later :/ . Anyways all I unset see was that those people used the name god to justify their actions on whatever they wanted

MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-05-2014 06:27 PM
    I got up listen to it. I know it was a day later :/ . Anyways all I unset see was that those people used the name god to justify their actions on whatever they wanted

You're onto it. History calls this the age that laid the groundwork for "modern society", which spanned from the Renaissance to about 1970 with decolonization.

It is how you and I, among others, ended up here. Yes, people must be careful what they do "in the name of god".
    09-05-2014 06:57 PM
    Yay I got spared !!!! Today was a good day :p

I cannot punk you all the time...I'd be mean if I did that...
    09-05-2014 06:57 PM
    You're onto it. History calls this the age that laid the groundwork for "modern society", which spanned from the Renaissance to about 1970 with decolonization.

It is how you and I, among others, ended up here. Yes, people must be careful what they do "in the name of god".
    I find it contradictory that they say they do it in the name of their god but say we do it to keep the pease or civilize you.

09-05-2014 08:07 PM
    I cannot punk you all the time...I'd be mean if I did that...
    ;) that's if you could get me all the time

09-05-2014 08:07 PM

For a second there, I thought that people actually actively tried to remove their large intestines. Whew.

Anyway, good morning! (Evening to you guys, because time zones.)
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-05-2014 08:20 PM
    ;) that's if you could get me all the time

Don't tempt me. I can get you at will.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    09-05-2014 08:39 PM
    I find it contradictory that they say they do it in the name of their god but say we do it to keep the pease or civilize you.

That's the double talk that's been happening for centuries. I'm glad you spotted it so quickly.

09-05-2014 08:40 PM
    For a second there, I thought that people actually actively tried to remove their large intestines. Whew.

Anyway, good morning! (Evening to you guys, because time zones.)
    Traveler, I see you went to a place where none of us could follow. What's up?

09-05-2014 08:42 PM
    Traveler, I see you went to a place where none of us could follow. What's up?

I was trying to continue my trip through the world of Attack on Titan.

Also, I think I spent my day on trying out game demos.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-05-2014 09:30 PM
    Don't tempt me. I can get you at will.

Lol I dare you but I don't think its possible now 😈
    09-05-2014 11:10 PM
    That's the double talk that's been happening for centuries. I'm glad you spotted it so quickly.

It was something I picked up in my anthropology class . Though it was the help of you and rue who make me think 😊
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-05-2014 11:12 PM
    If there is something I miss is how calm and friendly neighborhoods Can be. So I went to help out with some removal of old carpeting. It was the afternoon and kids where playing and adults were talking and chilling with a few coronas and tekates with some Mexican music playing . Everyone was chilling and not working about people doing harm. It's really nice to see its still around.
    sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-05-2014 11:16 PM
    I was trying to continue my trip through the world of Attack on Titan.

Also, I think I spent my day on trying out game demos.
    That's a charmed life, I see...

09-05-2014 11:21 PM
    It was something I picked up in my anthropology class . Though it was the help of you and rue who make me think 😊
    Yup. Gotta keep you more aware.

sahib lopez likes this.
    09-05-2014 11:21 PM
    Life is always very interesting. Sometimes the ones who love you best may not always be the ones you get to keep and take with during long stretches of life.

09-05-2014 11:49 PM
    Life is always very interesting. Sometimes the ones who love you best may not always be the ones you get to keep and take with during long stretches of life.

Yeah :/ sucks but that's how It is I guess. Wish it wasn't like that though
    09-06-2014 12:41 AM
    I went food shopping today ^.^ and bought lots of food for my lunch for school 😃
    09-06-2014 12:56 AM
    I saw tea :3
    Attached Thumbnails wp_20140905_002.jpg  
    09-06-2014 01:01 AM
    09-06-2014 01:45 AM
145,247 ... 33423343334433453346 ...