I didn't like the food but it's still food . It party was in the barn with some country music .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    09-07-2014 02:48 AM
    I got to see some friends I haven't seen in a long time .thats a good thing :)

09-07-2014 02:49 AM
    Well I'm off ..good night and good morning

09-07-2014 03:15 AM
    That's too fancy for me. :p . I wonder how a small town guy would deal with all the rich stuff

You get used to it. :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-07-2014 03:56 AM
    Forget the drawings, give me the address where I can find super cars if I go to London :P.

The V&A is located in South Kensington and near Chelsea.
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 09-07-2014 at 09:54 AM.
    Sport Driver likes this.
    09-07-2014 03:57 AM
    I guess, I'm the only guy in this thread that kinda like the note 4.
    09-07-2014 06:21 AM
    I guess, I'm the only guy in this thread that kinda like the note 4.
    It kooks like a nice upgrade across the board, except for going from USB 3.0 to 2.0 again. Still, I'm not going "giddy like a tween age girl at a boy band concert" over it.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
    psudotechzealot and N_LaRUE like this.
    09-07-2014 07:03 AM
    I've seen you here for a long time, but never asked, why is your name MSFTisMIA? All I understand is MSFT means Microsoft.
    The handle came up in a moment of frustration as to why MSFT was taking so long to move the WP OS along in terms of its update schedule and their crappy relationship with the US carriers. It was like they were MIA.

09-07-2014 07:25 AM
    Really enjoyed the Formula One race this afternoon. Monza is one of my favourite tracks!
    Sport Driver likes this.
    09-07-2014 10:19 AM
    Really enjoyed the Formula One race this afternoon. Monza is one of my favourite tracks!
    Vroom vroom vroom ! Is all I would hear :3

Muessig likes this.
    09-07-2014 11:34 AM
    The handle came up in a moment of frustration as to why MSFT was taking so long to move the WP OS along in terms of its update schedule and their crappy relationship with the US carriers. It was like they were MIA.

And honestly, they still are. Nadella revealed the reason: the company is too siloed, doesn't share information and needed reorganization. While that is happening, it means more of the same growing pains. Perhaps I need to hide on android to ride it out.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-07-2014 12:27 PM
    So what do people make of this review? Good, bad? When viewing it, think of looking at this from a perspective of someone not familiar with smartphones.

09-07-2014 12:59 PM
    O.o i wonder how he did it but I don't want it be ruined !

Understanding how a magician does something doesn't take away from the art of doing it. Just like how when we learn more by using science doesn't mean that life or the universe is any less magical.
    09-07-2014 01:02 PM
    It wasn't bad, although I would be happier if red bull won :).
    09-07-2014 01:15 PM
    So it would appear that our 1st gen phones are now starting their obsolescence. Well the L920 was basically obsolete when the L925 came out but now it would appear we're now hitting the part where our phones will get less and less features and make us want to either jump off the WP bandwagon or buy the newish hardware that's out.

My phone will last me until the new year or until I drop it again. :P Then I'll decide.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-07-2014 01:20 PM
    So what do people make of this review? Good, bad? When viewing it, think of looking at this from a perspective of someone not familiar with smartphones.

Its horrible. And I'm not alone in this, many people say that this is one of his worst reviews. Although he has some points but most of them are plainly stupid.
    09-07-2014 01:22 PM

Ah, kk
    09-07-2014 02:09 PM
    These are the phones that I am considering. One of these will be my next phone. The HTC One M8 for Windows, the new Moto X, or the iPhone 6. Once the iPhone is announced, I can compare all of them and make my decision.
    09-07-2014 02:10 PM
    Its horrible. And I'm not alone in this, many people say that this is one of his worst reviews. Although he has some points but most of them are plainly stupid.
    I did say look at it from the perspective of someone new to smartphones. I know all phones have a learning curve and some thing he said were stupid. Saying that he had a few very valid points. Things that have frustrated me for some time.
    09-07-2014 02:30 PM
    I did say look at it from the perspective of someone new to smartphones. I know all phones have a learning curve and some thing he said were stupid. Saying that he had a few very valid points. Things that have frustrated me for some time.
    I don't know, if I knew nothing about smart phones after this review I would think WP is rubbish and I would probably turn away from it. And this is the problem for WP, for a long time now.
    09-07-2014 02:52 PM
    So it would appear that our 1st gen phones are now starting their obsolescence. Well the L920 was basically obsolete when the L925 came out but now it would appear we're now hitting the part where our phones will get less and less features and make us want to either jump off the WP bandwagon or buy the newish hardware that's out.

My phone will last me until the new year or until I drop it again. :P Then I'll decide.
    Yup they are. I will wait until WP9 devices come to market for my next purchase. I'm not satisfied with any HW offered at the moment but I'm giving them another chance.
    To be able to wait for this WP9 devices something big is coming, hopefully this week ;).
    09-07-2014 02:56 PM
    I don't know, if I knew nothing about smart phones after this review I would think WP is rubbish and I would probably turn away from it. And this is the problem for WP, for a long time now.
    That bit about the email is something that's irritated me to no end since I've owned WP and that's not even going in to the 'what can be attached' nonsense. In many ways he's touched on some major points and only WP fans would be the ones up in arms about the review. However, he's dead on with a few things and just like I've mentioned many times, apps are the biggest failure of WP at this stage. Especially the lack of mainstream ones. Image is everything when you want to sell to a market who can get another phone and get all the apps.
    09-07-2014 02:59 PM
    Yup they are. I will wait until WP9 devices come to market for my next purchase. I'm not satisfied with any HW offered at the moment but I'm giving them another chance.
    To be able to wait for this WP9 devices something big is coming, hopefully this week ;).
    WP = Wait Patiently

All kidding aside, I hope they do something useful soon. I'm quite dissatisfied at the moment.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-07-2014 03:00 PM
    That bit about the email is something that's irritated me to no end since I've owned WP and that's not even going in to the 'what can be attached' nonsense. In many ways he's touched on some major points and only WP fans would be the ones up in arms about the review. However, he's dead on with a few things and just like I've mentioned many times, apps are the biggest failure of WP at this stage. Especially the lack of mainstream ones. Image is everything when you want to sell to a market who can get another phone and get all the apps.
    Sure criticism is on place, but OS for no one ? That's a bit rough. About emails, have you tried metromail?
    09-07-2014 03:30 PM
    WP = Wait Patiently

All kidding aside, I hope they do something useful soon. I'm quite dissatisfied at the moment.
    Nothing big until WP9. Gdr2 will bring some improvements but not much.
    09-07-2014 03:32 PM
145,251 ... 33453346334733483349 ...