The Windows 10 April 2018 update has arrived! Get the new Dell XPS 15, starting at $999.99
    HA nailed it
    09-07-2014 11:45 PM
    :p well I think it was pretty cool how he did it . Even if I did know like you said it would still be cool
    Exactly. What I was more surprised with is that it's pretty old school magic but people were all excited by it. He's good though.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-07-2014 11:59 PM
    ?????
    09-08-2014 12:00 AM
    I was talking with boo and she is also mad that her 1020 wont be getting something's with the denim update
    sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810
    It's going to happen sooner or later that our 1st gen phones will hit that point. It appears the denim update is it.
    09-08-2014 12:01 AM
    Oh god, I caught cold and I feel horrible. And like this isn't enough time power up button on my L820 broke down :(.
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk
    09-08-2014 12:01 AM
    I guess when you say tablet to any regular consumer they think apple. the funny thing is people think ipad and iphones are the same
    I never met anyone who thought an iPhone and iPad were the same. They use the same OS though.

There's a good reason why people think that. Apple is good at marketing. Then add in that most stores that sell tablets usually push consumers to Apple products and you see why it's like that.

I was at a store once and I overhead a sales guy trekking a customer not to but an Android tablet because they go obsolete in six months and the iPad you can use for years. They lie so well.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-08-2014 12:11 AM
    Oh god, I caught cold and I feel horrible. And like this isn't enough time power up button on my L820 broke down :(.
    That sucks. Hope you feel better soon. Is the button dead on the phone or the shell?
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 09-08-2014 at 12:55 AM.
    Sport Driver likes this.
    09-08-2014 12:12 AM
    ?????
    Must be a GIF that I can't view, thankfully.
    09-08-2014 12:13 AM
    That ducks. Hope you feel better soon. Is the button dead on the phone or the shell?

On the phone. Actually the button didn't broke down, one part feel from it. It shouldn't be too big problem to fix it on my own but it costs money. That's the thing that borders me. I'm going they will fix it under the enemy although I'm not holding my breath since the phone is water damaged(although it works flawless for more than a year since than).
    09-08-2014 12:20 AM
    I dare you to beat me at asphalt 8!
    09-08-2014 12:41 AM
    It's going to happen sooner or later that our 1st gen phones will hit that point. It appears the denim update is it.
    mine hit that point since last year :P .... I think as long as they update their core apps and services and the dev preview is good then their shouldn't be a problem....I think o.o
    09-08-2014 12:55 AM
    That sucks. Hope you feel better soon. Is the button dead on the phone or the shell?
    I like ducks too ;P... sorry....
    09-08-2014 12:55 AM
    ?????
    the person fell to the ground while the scooter landed well :P
    09-08-2014 12:56 AM
    I hope you feel better soon :)
    Sport Driver likes this.
    09-08-2014 12:57 AM
    mine hit that point since last year :P .... I think as long as they update their core apps and services and the dev preview is good then their shouldn't be a problem....I think o.o
    The problem is that there are many people wanting to get three to four years out of their phone and feel that MS owes it to them to give them updates. Add in that some of the newer hardware lacks some features that they want and you start to have problems brewing. This is the problem that happens when you have too many phones.
    09-08-2014 12:58 AM
    I never met anyone who thought an iPhone and iPad were the same. They use the same OS though.

There's a good reason why people think that. Apple is good at marketing. Then add in that most stores that sell tablets usually push consumers to Apple products and you see why it's like that.

I was at a store once and I overhead a sales guy trekking a customer not to but an Android tablet because they go obsolete in six months and the iPad you can use for years. They lie so well.
    its seeing it and hearing it since last month .... its mostly the Hispanic that im around think that. not sure why but they do think that.
    android tabs are good and I recommend them the nexus or Samsung tablets on android( mostly nexus) that person really didn't know anything im assuming
    09-08-2014 12:59 AM
    The problem is that there are many people wanting to get three to four years out of their phone and feel that MS owes it to them to give them updates. Add in that some of the newer hardware lacks some features that they want and you start to have problems brewing. This is the problem that happens when you have too many phones.
    but if you don't have enough phones, wouldn't that alienate some consumers who want a phone from msft but don't want an flagship?
    09-08-2014 01:00 AM
    On the phone. Actually the button didn't broke down, one part feel from it. It shouldn't be too big problem to fix it on my own but it costs money. That's the thing that borders me. I'm going they will fix it under the enemy although I'm not holding my breath since the phone is water damaged(although it works flawless for more than a year since than).
    looks like you might be getting a new phone soon :P
    09-08-2014 01:01 AM
    anyways im out..... good night and good morning
    09-08-2014 01:01 AM
    but if you don't have enough phones, wouldn't that alienate some consumers who want a phone from msft but don't want an flagship?
    Nowhere did I say that they should have just one phone... sigh.

All I was saying is that they need to consolidate things so that these processes don't take so long. When you have to many variants your updates suffer.
    09-08-2014 02:25 AM
    I'm coming to the point that the questions people ask on this site are starting to irritate me and I need to avoid answering them. They just announced the denim update, we have virtually no idea what it entails, let alone what features will be missing on the older phones but yet people assume someone knows something. I'm starting to believe the 'information' age has really clouded a lot of people's judgment of how soon information is available.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-08-2014 02:30 AM
    Nowhere did I say that they should have just one phone... sigh.

All I was saying is that they need to consolidate things so that these processes don't take so long. When you have to many variants your updates suffer.
    I didn't say they should have one phone either , I said what if they don't have enough phones as in options of phones. I like what they are doing with the 530 , 630 , 730 , 839 , 930. Maybe they could of combined the 630 and 730 and we would be left with one low end , one low high end , high low end and high end . That would be a good thing

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    09-08-2014 07:25 AM
    I'm coming to the point that the questions people ask on this site are starting to irritate me and I need to avoid answering them. They just announced the denim update, we have virtually no idea what it entails, let alone what features will be missing on the older phones but yet people assume someone knows something. I'm starting to believe the 'information' age has really clouded a lot of people's judgment of how soon information is available.
    I guess people want the info now instead of later :/

09-08-2014 07:26 AM
    I didn't say they should have one phone either , I said what if they don't have enough phones as in options of phones. I like what they are doing with the 530 , 630 , 730 , 839 , 930. Maybe they could of combined the 630 and 730 and we would be left with one low end , one low high end , high low end and high end . That would be a good thing

You forgot 1020 and 1520 and all the carrier variants. That's what I was referring to when I said too many phones.

Also you said 'flagship' that didn't give the indication of more than one phone.
    09-08-2014 07:36 AM
    I guess people want the info now instead of later :/

That's what I was complaining about...
    09-08-2014 07:36 AM
142,728 ... 33473348334933503351 ...