WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

So i was playing asphalt and the event had 19 hours left but it didn't sync my profile... :/

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

nah , drinking to much liquids is never bad :) . its ok bad if you drink sugary drinks. if you agree with your dad then he will leave you alone :p

This is incorrect. You can drink too much liquids. You can actually harm your body and possibly die.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

This is incorrect. You can drink too much liquids. You can actually harm your body and possibly die.

I didn't want to scare her. I learned that in nutrition that people do die if they drink about lot water in short amount of time. like the water challenge to see who can drink the most water, though i think she drinks more liquids than she eats food.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I didn't want to scare her. I learned that in nutrition that people do die if they drink about lot water in short amount of time. like the water challenge to see who can drink the most water, though i think she drinks more liquids than she eats food.

Um considering she's training to be a doctor I think she'll either know this already or will learn about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb