WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

do you take it to school o.o?
Nope i don't take this one to school..!! I have another one for school...anyways i can only know the problem once I'm able to boot the damn laptop! :( 5 minutes more to copy the boot files :( the sad thing is it doesn't have a dvd drive to boot so i have to copy the files to a usb drive and boot it the other way....ultrabooks -_-

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

you forgot MSI :p but apple D: NOOO don't go there :crying:
Hmmm msi! :/ seen it somewhere but i should say dell is heavy duty minus the heat.... :p i had xps which was kind of a gaming laptop...and another dell which was awesome...i used it 2 years straight and gave it up when it started heating up like it was on 🔥

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Nope i don't take this one to school..!! I have another one for school...anyways i can only know the problem once I'm able to boot the damn laptop! :( 5 minutes more to copy the boot files :( the sad thing is it doesn't have a dvd drive to boot so i have to copy the files to a usb drive and boot it the other way....ultrabooks -_-
well that's the tradeoff for having thin stuff :(

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hmmm msi! :/ seen it somewhere but i should say dell is heavy duty minus the heat.... :p i had xps which was kind of a gaming laptop...and another dell which was awesome...i used it 2 years straight and gave it up when it started heating up like it was on ��

o.o you use your things to the max XD .... you are like a torcher of electronics :p

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

So now I'll be posting from my iPod 5th gen :D I still don't like the keyboard . Still to small

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

And also the data of my ex:/ good thing I didn't see it . I'm going to get rid of it

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Hey shu. It's running iOS 7.1.1 and no lag ;) ok that's enough about my iPod !

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

And also the data of my ex:/ good thing I didn't see it . I'm going to get rid of it

I was about to say "we thought you did that already", but stopped myself when I remembered it was you we are talking about here...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I was about to say "we thought you did that already", but stopped myself when I remembered it was you we are talking about here...

As you know the apple back up backs up everything and I forgot I did I back up when I was with my ex. So it took everything and then when I chose that back up on this new iPod , all of that was out here :/

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

But I honestly didn't know that it would restore everything from that time period >.<

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Heck I was afraid of wiping my iPod 4th gen because I thought i would lose all my apps that I can't find anymore

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb