Congrats! You can't get semi high today. :P

I think I smelled enough to actually say " I think I got high " D:
    09-11-2014 12:20 PM
    Ho doesn't need weed to be semi high, in case you did not notice:-)

I'll just get a candy high :3 ill be hyper ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿญ
    09-11-2014 12:21 PM
    I am thinking of trying an interesting variation. So there is this massive phone called Ulefone 7 and has really capable specs and can go toe to toe with my N7, I might get that as a data tablet - would be ridiculous trying to talk on it, although I have seen people in Asia do it - to complement my Lumia 810 (soon to be Lumia 830). The Lumia 925 has been sold, someone made me a really good offer for it.

I can't wait to get my hands on the 830 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ....especially the green one . I want that one ๐Ÿ˜
    09-11-2014 12:22 PM
    I followed the launch live on two websites - TheVerge and ArsTechnica. While the iPhone 6 Plus looks good (might have lag because of scaling/pixels etc - need to read quite a few reviews about their hands on experience) the iPhone 6 will work the best (correct amount of scaling up and less pixel pushing required for a smaller screen) - I was quite underwhelmed by the Apple Watch and that is just my opinion.

You can apple and tech in general is running out of things to "innovate" in the smartphone space. I mean for apple to put nfc instead of their proprietary stuff on an iPhone has to mean something
    09-11-2014 12:24 PM
    You can apple and tech in general is running out of things to "innovate" in the smartphone space. I mean for apple to put nfc instead of their proprietary stuff on an iPhone has to mean something

I had to use my sahib decipher tool for that one. :P

But yes I think you're correct.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-11-2014 12:30 PM
    I think I smelled enough to actually say " I think I got high " D:
    If you get stopped, just tell them it was for "medicinal purposes"
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-11-2014 12:31 PM
    HTC 8X to receive WP8.1 update on late October says their twitter account. Seems HTC users have to wait some more!
    09-11-2014 12:43 PM
    I had to use my sahib decipher tool for that one. :P

But yes I think you're correct.

Ops I forgot to say " you can say apple and tech "
    09-11-2014 01:50 PM
    If you get stopped, just tell them it was for "medicinal purposes"

:p I was under the air influence
    09-11-2014 01:52 PM
    HTC 8X to receive WP8.1 update on late October says their twitter account. Seems HTC users have to wait some more!

That's good for the HTC 8x users . Its a fine phone . Not the best but a fine phone
    09-11-2014 01:53 PM
    O.o so I was here minding my business just on my phone checking snap chat and my friend sitting beside me told me to look over his shoulder. I did and there was this girl who short was either too tight or short or both but it had her bottem showing. ._. You could also see some heads turing .
    sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810
    09-11-2014 01:55 PM
    i hope with threshold that skype will compete with google hangouts :D!!
    09-11-2014 02:35 PM
    O.o so I was here minding my business just on my phone checking snap chat and my friend sitting beside me told me to look over his shoulder. I did and there was this girl who short was either too tight or short or both but it had her bottem showing. ._. You could also see some heads turing .
    sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810
    Was she hot or was she fat?
    09-11-2014 02:38 PM
    every time i use this mac computer it takes time to adjust to using a mac :P
    09-11-2014 02:41 PM
    Was she hot or was she fat?
    she was hot i say around 8. she was definitely up there ;)
    09-11-2014 02:41 PM
    she was hot i say around 8. she was definitely up there ;)
    Cool than, because sometimes eyes can hurt of something like that happens to a girl which, let's just say isn't up there :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-11-2014 02:52 PM
    Cool than, because sometimes eyes can hurt of something like that happens to a girl which, let's just say isn't up there :P
    im glad it wasnt x.x ....... the only funny part was the heads turning :P it was like a wave
    Sport Driver likes this.
    09-11-2014 03:14 PM
    Hi, I'm Cortana :D
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails wp_20140911_006.jpg ย 
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    09-11-2014 04:18 PM
    im glad it wasnt x.x ....... the only funny part was the heads turning :P it was like a wave
    Ah to be young again...
    09-11-2014 04:27 PM
    Hi, I'm Cortana :D

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk

Ha Cortana is poping up everywhere ๐Ÿ˜‰ first dolls now appliances ๐Ÿ˜…
    Sport Driver likes this.
    09-11-2014 04:30 PM
    @SportsDriver, I found out the best time to see super cars in London is during Ramadan. Apparently a lot of rich people from the 'oil states' come to London with their cars and run around Knightsbridge. Knightsbridge is the most exclusive address in London. It's where Harrod's is.

Of course, there's super cars all the time in London anyway. :P
    Sport Driver likes this.
    09-11-2014 04:30 PM
    Ah to be young again...

Especially in college :p
    09-11-2014 04:31 PM
    @SportsDriver, I found out the best time to see super cars in London is during Ramadan. Apparently a lot of rich people from the 'oil states' come to London with their cars and run around Knightsbridge. Knightsbridge is the most exclusive address in London. It's where Harrod's is.

Of course, there's super cars all the time in London anyway. :P

There was a lotus in my neck of Cali o.o!! My friend took a picture of it . Dang that car is one good looking piece of machine
    09-11-2014 04:34 PM
    Especially in college :p
    Yeah I'd do things differently, that's for sure. I'd also study a different subject. Don't ask me what because I don't know. It's not regret by the way, just if the opportunity was there. Regardless of the ups and downs in my life I am happy.
    09-11-2014 04:35 PM
    There was a lotus in my neck of Cali o.o!! My friend took a picture of it . Dang that car is one good looking piece of machine
    Lotus are ok, I'm not fond of them. I like McLaren and even though they're a bit much I still like Lamborghini. I see both quite often. I also like Ferrari which I see frequently as well.
    09-11-2014 04:38 PM
145,228 ... 33593360336133623363 ...