@SportsDriver, I found out the best time to see super cars in London is during Ramadan. Apparently a lot of rich people from the 'oil states' come to London with their cars and run around Knightsbridge. Knightsbridge is the most exclusive address in London. It's where Harrod's is.

Of course, there's super cars all the time in London anyway. :P

I heard that London is full of children of sheikhs in the winter with super cars.
    09-11-2014 03:59 PM
    I heard that London is full of children of sheikhs in the winter with super cars.
    Something like that. I saw a show yesterday stating that was the most popular time. Apparently the locals don't like it much.
    Sport Driver likes this.
    09-11-2014 04:04 PM
    Lotus are ok, I'm not fond of them. I like McLaren and even though they're a bit much I still like Lamborghini. I see both quite often. I also like Ferrari which I see frequently as well.
    Lotus is OK but its not super car. I still like Aston Martin the most but technology there is outdated. The platform for all the cars has roots in the DB9 from early 2000s.

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk
    09-11-2014 04:06 PM
    Yeah I'd do things differently, that's for sure. I'd also study a different subject. Don't ask me what because I don't know. It's not regret by the way, just if the opportunity was there. Regardless of the ups and downs in my life I am happy.

Haha I wasn't going to ask :p I know you mentioned a couple of times that would would like to go back to college.๐Ÿ˜Š
    09-11-2014 04:30 PM
    Lotus are ok, I'm not fond of them. I like McLaren and even though they're a bit much I still like Lamborghini. I see both quite often. I also like Ferrari which I see frequently as well.

I like how the McLaren looks over the lambos also.just never seen any of them in person. They say that I should go to thunder race hill in willows ( 15 min away from where I live) they have all sorts of cars there . Lambos, Aston Martin, you name it. Ita a legit race track to race against other cars . Sadly idk where its located
    09-11-2014 04:33 PM
    Haha I wasn't going to ask :p I know you mentioned a couple of times that would would like to go back to college.
    There's just too many things I'm interested in unfortunately. :/ I'll have to stick to learning on my own. :P
    09-11-2014 04:33 PM
    Lotus is OK but its not super car. I still like Aston Martin the most but technology there is outdated. The platform for all the cars has roots in the DB9 from early 2000s.

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk

To see cars like that its pretty rare here in northern Cali. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ northern Cali is mostly agriculture based so its rare to see Rich people with cars like that .
    09-11-2014 04:35 PM
    I like how the McLaren looks over the lambos also.just never seen any of them in person. They say that I should go to thunder race hill in willows ( 15 min away from where I live) they have all sorts of cars there . Lambos, Aston Martin, you name it. Ita a legit race track to race against other cars . Sadly idk where its located
    You mean this place? http://www.thunderhill.com/
    09-11-2014 04:36 PM
    To see cars like that its pretty rare here in northern Cali. northern Cali is mostly agriculture based so its rare to see Rich people with cars like that .
    I'm outside of London in a semi rural area but there are lots of rich people about. :P
    09-11-2014 04:38 PM
    There's just too many things I'm interested in unfortunately. :/ I'll have to stick to learning on my own. :P

That be cool if you can duplicate your self and have them all learn what you wanted to learn and once they get done you call them back and you get the knowledge they leaned back to you๐Ÿ˜.

Anyways for me I guess I don't have alot of things in interested in learning . I'll probably change as I get older :p
    09-11-2014 04:39 PM
    You mean this place? http://www.thunderhill.com/

I couldn't see the link because it says its dead :/ idk why ..anyways yeah that's the name .ive never been there. I've wanted to but and I still do ๐Ÿ˜ƒ. Soon ill go
    09-11-2014 04:44 PM
    I'm outside of London in a semi rural area but there are lots of rich people about. :P

:p I wonder what your definition of semi population is . I bet like 40k ๐Ÿ˜‰
    09-11-2014 04:46 PM
    That be cool if you can duplicate your self and have them all learn what you wanted to learn and once they get done you call them back and you get the knowledge they leaned back to you.

Anyways for me I guess I don't have alot of things in interested in learning . I'll probably change as I get older :p
    Yes, interest comes with age, well for me anyway. Some people get it younger maybe due to how they grew up. Lots of travelling and parents that encouraged them. I didn't have either.
    09-11-2014 04:46 PM
    :p I wonder what your definition of semi population is . I bet like 40k
    There is no such description as semi population. :P

I've been to places were the population was less than 300 people.

I think definitions typically go:

Hamlet, Village, Town and City

Though those words are not always used. I live in a town I believe.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-11-2014 04:51 PM
    I couldn't see the link because it says its dead :/ idk why ..anyways yeah that's the name .ive never been there. I've wanted to but and I still do . Soon ill go
    Weird, it works for me and I'm not even in the US.
    09-11-2014 04:52 PM
    Weird, it works for me and I'm not even in the US.
    well it works on my computer browser but not on my phone. I get redirected to a T-Mobile search engine
    09-11-2014 05:48 PM
    There is no such description as semi population. :P

I've been to places were the population was less than 300 people.

I think definitions typically go:

Hamlet, Village, Town and City

Though those words are not always used. I live in a town I believe.
    I must live in a small town then :P. ive been to a village with population of 5 :P
    09-11-2014 05:49 PM
    oh gosh I have to watch this for homework >.<
    09-11-2014 05:53 PM
    Cheep android devices suck >.>. Windows runs better than low end android devices

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    09-11-2014 08:12 PM
    Cheep android devices suck >.>. Windows runs better than low end android devices

You're right, but, any reason for saying that now??
    09-11-2014 08:36 PM
    You're right, but, any reason for saying that now??
    I'm working on a tablet well android tablet that is slow to begin with and I'm just removing the junk stuff. This tablet is less than 100$ running jelly bean 4.2.2

09-11-2014 09:44 PM
    After watching the leak of win9 I'm glad they give us an option to turn off the start menu . Hell yeah !!!

09-11-2014 09:45 PM
    Hey, I'm almost at 1000 posts!
    09-11-2014 10:01 PM
    Hey, I'm almost at 1000 posts!
    lol keep on going !
    09-11-2014 10:25 PM
    looks like tomorrow I have a project to do... take out a hard drive from a laptop and take out the important info x.x busy busy day for me
    09-11-2014 10:28 PM
142,845 ... 33603361336233633364 ...