Something like that. I saw a show yesterday stating that was the most popular time. Apparently the locals don't like it much.

I can understand people don't like them. I heard they can drive quite reckless and dangerous.
    09-12-2014 12:43 AM
    I can understand people don't like them. I heard they can drive quite reckless and dangerous.
    :P who doesn't XD
    09-12-2014 12:56 AM
    They're also loud. They have a tendency to race each other at 1 - 2am. If you live in a place that you paid several millions for the last thing you want is a bunch of hoons in fancy cars driving around your neighbourhood.
    09-12-2014 12:57 AM
    Well it's still dangerous to drive fast in the town. I don't have problems people driving fast on motorways but town really isn't place to drive fast because of pedestrians.

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk
    09-12-2014 12:59 AM
    Cheep android devices suck >.>. Windows runs better than low end android devices

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Who cares. Use whatever works for you. IT people shouldn't complain when their getting paid to do something. :P
    09-12-2014 01:00 AM
    We're taking about a major city. Large population. Wealthy neighbourhood. Tourists.

Very dangerous to drive recklessly.
    09-12-2014 01:01 AM
    Well it's still dangerous to drive fast in the town. I don't have problems people driving fast on motorways but town really isn't place to drive fast because of pedestrians.

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk
    I just say that because boo would tell me that people drift over there and its a daily occurrence
    09-12-2014 01:08 AM
    Who cares. Use whatever works for you. IT people shouldn't complain when their getting paid to do something. :P
    >.< yeah but ...this thing..... ...... really does suck :/ I mean sure it gets the job done but I don't think It would last more than 1 year
    09-12-2014 01:10 AM
    >.< yeah but ...this thing..... ...... really does suck :/ I mean sure it gets the job done but I don't think It would last more than 1 year
    I wouldn't worry about it. It's not yours so who cares?
    09-12-2014 01:15 AM
    I wouldn't worry about it. It's not yours so who cares?
    I know I shouldn't.....but as im using it this makes me realize that why not buy a nexus 7. sure its more expansive than cheap tablet but the experience would be better. just my thoughts that's all
    09-12-2014 01:36 AM
    I just say that because boo would tell me that people drift over there and its a daily occurrence

Yeah, and many people get killed because of that every year. That's stupid to. I don't care what they are used to at home but London certainly isn't race circuit.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-12-2014 01:42 AM
    I know I shouldn't.....but as im using it this makes me realize that why not buy a nexus 7. sure its more expansive than cheap tablet but the experience would be better. just my thoughts that's all

Bruise you hope it would work well. Same was with me buying goclever tablet, specs were good, it had Android 4.1 so I thought it would work well.
    09-12-2014 01:44 AM
    I mean with cars like that anyone would have the urge to do what they do. sad but it happens
    09-12-2014 01:46 AM
    Bruise you hope it would work well. Same was with me buying goclever tablet, specs were good, it had Android 4.1 so I thought it would work well.
    whoa that's old :P..... ice cream sandwich I think?
    09-12-2014 01:48 AM
    whoa that's old :P..... ice cream sandwich I think?

Jelly Bean, it was current when I bought it.
    09-12-2014 01:57 AM
    I mean with cars like that anyone would have the urge to do what they do. sad but it happens
    Yes but that's not a reason to do it. They're parading around their wealth and being jerks. Probably the worst combination you can have. If they want to go fast they should go to Germany. But of course no one will see their cars there so it's not as fun for them.
    sahib lopez and Sport Driver like this.
    09-12-2014 02:01 AM
    aahhh I see :P ... not good at remembering the numbers
    09-12-2014 02:06 AM
    well im off..... good night and good morning
    09-12-2014 02:08 AM
    Let's cancel the silence, I'm heading home, an hour later than usually because we went on a drink today with school mates.
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-12-2014 08:32 AM
    Man this thread is so slow. :P at this rate will never get to the new milestone.
    sahib lopez and Sport Driver like this.
    09-12-2014 11:27 AM
    Man this thread is so slow. :P at this rate will never get to the new milestone.
    :( we lost a lot of people ..... Specially snowflake !

09-12-2014 11:55 AM
    I'm glad I have Fridays off . Waking up at 5am isn't easy and having a day to wake up later is nice

09-12-2014 11:56 AM
    I'm glad I have Fridays off . Waking up at 5am isn't easy and having a day to wake up later is nice

That's generally how I feel on a Friday off.

I'm very tired this week. :/ I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-12-2014 12:01 PM
    That's generally how I feel on a Friday off.

I'm very tired this week. :/ I'm looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow.
    yay for Fridays ! and boo for Mondays !
    09-12-2014 12:15 PM
    So I'm done taking some mission critical info off a persons laptop .
    Her laptop wouldn't boot up because the fan failed and her laptop would turn off . So I took the HDD our and then hooked it up to my computer to take it out . Go it done in an hr !

09-12-2014 01:22 PM
145,228 ... 33613362336333643365 ...