Black Friday is almost here!

Get the inside track on all the best deals.

:( we lost a lot of people ..... Specially snowflake !

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    And hope, and Mia (probably has to much to do). Maybe there should be some kind article on main page about it to attract some people.

Poslano z mojega SM-T520 z uporabo Tapatalk
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-12-2014 01:56 PM
    And hope, and Mia (probably has to much to do). Maybe there should be some kind article on main page about it to attract some people.

:p they should !!! That would be a good idea 😂
    09-12-2014 03:40 PM

I think we used to scare people so people tend to avoid this thread. We get drop ins still. Oh well. It is what it is. Maybe some new group will take it over or something.
    09-12-2014 03:40 PM
    Android isn't a bad os the more I use it . I like it but I don't like google. There are some similarities to WP but android is a bit more open . That said what ruines android for me is 1) google 2 ) OEM skins 3) bad on updates 4) how slow and laggy it can me on low end hardware .

I use it and I think well WP can do the same stuff but android does it better .

sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810
    09-12-2014 03:43 PM
    I think we used to scare people so people tend to avoid this thread. We get drop ins still. Oh well. It is what it is. Maybe some new group will take it over or something.

I shall be around ;)
    09-12-2014 03:55 PM
    Android isn't a bad os the more I use it . I like it but I don't like google. There are some similarities to WP but android is a bit more open . That said what ruines android for me is 1) google 2 ) OEM skins 3) bad on updates 4) how slow and laggy it can me on low end hardware .

I use it and I think well WP can do the same stuff but android does it better .

sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810
    To use android you don't need to sign up for Google. Really low end hardware doesn't work all that great on WP either as we just found out from some of the newer phones. Saying that, yes it's not fantastic.

Also, you can complain about updates but WP hasn't been fantastic with that either. Look at your device to use an example.

Android is pretty good with the right device and now that you can get all the MS services it's very handy between WP and Android. The only thing lacking for me is touch office but it's coming. :)
    09-12-2014 04:00 PM
    I shall be around ;)
    Why am I not surprised. :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-12-2014 04:00 PM
    Here's a joke that our Finnish friends will like. This is why Finnish is one of the hardest languages to learn.

finnish.jpg
    09-12-2014 04:09 PM
    To use android you don't need to sign up for Google. Really low end hardware doesn't work all that great on WP either as we just found out from some of the newer phones. Saying that, yes it's not fantastic.

Also, you can complain about updates but WP hasn't been fantastic with that either. Look at your device to use an example.

Android is pretty good with the right device and now that you can get all the MS services it's very handy between WP and Android. The only thing lacking for me is touch office but it's coming. :)
    well windows is pretty optimized to run on low end hardware ( I mean full blown windows) so windows itself runs well. sure you don't need a google account but then you miss out on the benefits . I don't mind the android OS ... just don't like good :/
    09-12-2014 04:26 PM
    Here's a joke that our Finnish friends will like. This is why Finnish is one of the hardest languages to learn.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	finnish.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	376.9 KB 
ID:	80766
    I laughed :P
    09-12-2014 04:28 PM
    I'm still here guys panic not!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-12-2014 04:29 PM
    to late I panicked D:
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-12-2014 04:31 PM
    I love my tablet. It works good enough although lag is noticeable. But games run very good, I played GTA San Andreas today, 2 hours and half and after 1,5 h the battery dropped only for 20%. One of the best purchases, I really use phone much less.

Last edited by Sport Driver; 09-12-2014 at 05:11 PM.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-12-2014 04:41 PM
    You're always too busy. :/
    09-12-2014 04:59 PM
    I can still chat!
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    09-12-2014 05:22 PM
    I love my tablet. It works good enough although lag is noticeable. But games run very good, I played GTA San Andreas today, 2 hours and half and after 1,5 h the battery dropped only for 20%. One of the best purchases, I really use phone much less.

Well that's good ....^.^ now how will your reactions after your honey moon period is over

09-12-2014 05:36 PM
    I can still chat!
    :p sure !!!!

09-12-2014 05:37 PM
    Well that's good ....^.^ now how will your reactions after your honey moon period is over

I will probably put nova launcher on it and that's it.
    09-12-2014 05:39 PM
    I will probably put nova launcher on it and that's it.
    Or that too ! I would put paranoid or Cyamod if I had an android device

09-12-2014 08:54 PM
    So far I like the movie captain America : winter soldier

09-12-2014 09:14 PM
    So far I like the movie captain America : winter soldier

Are you watching it now?
    09-12-2014 09:52 PM
    Are you watching it now?
    I finished it ! And it was awesome :3

09-12-2014 10:56 PM
    looks like mia might get to catch the northen lights :) Northern lights expected to dazzle across northern U.S. — including New York - NY Daily News. another person that comes in might see them.... that's unless LoL gets in the way :/
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-12-2014 11:24 PM
    Ello guvna
    09-12-2014 11:27 PM
    I think the WPCentral app is mad at me for not using the forums in di long so it keeps giving me stupid tapatalk errors. The mobile forums site is sort of annoying to use.
    09-12-2014 11:28 PM
145,203 ... 33623363336433653366 ...