So my work's network is down. I decided to clean up my desk a little. It's looks a bit neater now.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-17-2014 02:52 AM
    Looks like MS/Nokia have some competition in the camera department. It's not a pretty phone by any standards but I don't usually expect that from the first one.

Hands-on: Panasonic Lumix CM1 review: Is it a camera, is it a phone? It's a bit of both - Pocket-lint
    09-17-2014 03:06 AM
    um..... what other game system is there that is more than just a gaming system ? just saying I know the ps4 or the wii isn't.

What do you need more than gaming system?
    09-17-2014 03:45 AM
    The Xbox is an entertainment system now, an all in one. Not just for gaming. I guess if there's other functions you can put in a console why not?

I don't keep track of these things too much as I don't game. I guess for some people this is important?
    09-17-2014 04:11 AM
    So my work's network is down. I decided to clean up my desk a little. It's looks a bit neater now.
    Got to love when work IT fails :)
    09-17-2014 05:12 AM
    Got to love when work IT fails :)
    It's working again. So it was a quick break.

Haven't seen you on here in some time. Hope you're doing well.
    09-17-2014 05:16 AM
    Almost there
    09-17-2014 05:21 AM
    Almost there
    Almost where? Are we heading somewhere?
    09-17-2014 05:22 AM
    Almost where? Are we heading somewhere?

Where?
    09-17-2014 05:39 AM
    It's working again. So it was a quick break.

Haven't seen you on here in some time. Hope you're doing well.
    Yeah been a little busy with work. I'm usually lurking on the site somewhere though. :)
    09-17-2014 06:25 AM
    Yeah been a little busy with work. I'm usually lurking on the site somewhere though. :)
    I should try lurking more often. :P
    09-17-2014 06:34 AM
    I'm not entirely sure why but for some reason when people say 'I'm in love with my phone, WP' or whatever technology it sort of creeps me out. It could be the way I'm reading it or the way it comes across but it's almost always makes me go, ewwww.

Maybe it's a cultural thing or maybe I'm just too logical and cynical about devices.
    sahib lopez and Muessig like this.
    09-17-2014 07:14 AM
    Nothing against their breadsticks. Probably the only thing I liked about the Olive Garden. It was the waste not the taste we were talking about. You're not very good at staying on topic are you?

Do you remember what your main meal was? I wonder if the menu is better now. Probably not.
    I thought I was on topic o.o ?
    I had spaghetti and meatballs ! I liked that meal ...but it was over 2 years ago

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    09-17-2014 07:30 AM
    Hurray for downtime of the network /s ;)

09-17-2014 07:32 AM
    Looks like MS/Nokia have some competition in the camera department. It's not a pretty phone by any standards but I don't usually expect that from the first one.

Hands-on: Panasonic Lumix CM1 review: Is it a camera, is it a phone? It's a bit of both - Pocket-lint
    That thing looks a little ugly :o

09-17-2014 07:34 AM
    I thought I was on topic o.o ?
    I had spaghetti and meatballs ! I liked that meal ...but it was over 2 years ago

Probably one of the few edible items on the menu...

The topic was if breadsticks were wasteful. You turned it into a personal preference not the topic at hand.
    09-17-2014 07:35 AM
    I'm not entirely sure why but for some reason when people say 'I'm in love with my phone, WP' or whatever technology it sort of creeps me out. It could be the way I'm reading it or the way it comes across but it's almost always makes me go, ewwww.

Maybe it's a cultural thing or maybe I'm just too logical and cynical about devices.
    This reminds me of the film Her, which I still need to see
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-17-2014 07:37 AM
    I was looking for more than a gaming system because I don't need another gaming system because I have a PC for that . But the xboxone has stuff that I look for. All in all the xboxone offers more than the ps4 and the wii

09-17-2014 07:39 AM
    I haven't seen it either but every time I read comments like that it makes me think of it.
    09-17-2014 07:40 AM
    The Xbox is an entertainment system now, an all in one. Not just for gaming. I guess if there's other functions you can put in a console why not?

I don't keep track of these things too much as I don't game. I guess for some people this is important?
    I think if I had one I'll be using more as an entertainment device than a gaming device .

09-17-2014 07:41 AM
    In not a fan of to much perfume. A little for a long way.

You seen to be around a lot of girls lately but you're getting no action.
    (has a comment to share after reading this, but thought better of it). That's a balls breaker.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    09-17-2014 07:41 AM
    You should ! I think it's a movie worth watching

09-17-2014 07:42 AM
    You should ! I think it's a movie worth watching

I probably will. I can't help but get the idea of 'Real Doll' out of my mind though...
    09-17-2014 07:43 AM
    I probably will. I can't help but get the idea of 'Real Doll' out of my mind though...
    Don't know about a movie called real doll :p must good too

09-17-2014 07:46 AM
    I suddenly have this image of Sahib searching the internet wondering what a 'Real Doll' is...
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-17-2014 07:46 AM
143,556 ... 33783379338033813382 ...