This reminds me of the film Her, which I still need to see
    My thoughts exactly...
    09-17-2014 10:32 AM
    +830
    Mama Luisa in Flagstaff Arizona was awesome and so was La Fontanella in Phoenix and not to mention Pizza Bianco ( the most awarded pizzeria in the USA even according to NY Times). Haven't bothered to much with Italian food in LA.
    Now I know where to go when I'm in Phoenix and Flagstaff Arizona. :P

Now pizza is one of those things I'm a bit picky with and once again I've become a touch of a snob with it. :P Just because I can of course. I'm still searching for a good wood fired pizza here in the UK. The one near us isn't too bad but I will continue to look.

I have hopes of traveling to Naples Italy in the future, well I'll get there eventually. :P Need to go check out where it originated from. :P
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-17-2014 11:03 AM
    I put work maybe not as much as you:p but it's there 😁
    Call us when the work pays off...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    09-17-2014 11:08 AM
    Go meet MIA in NY, get him in a bar and buy him a beer. He'll talk. :P

You could also try the same method with a nice lady too. :P
    Lol. I'm not taking him to no place where he has to constantly show ID with that baby face.

I'll share two: figure out what your strengths are. Then just be appealing version of Sahib.

N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    09-17-2014 11:09 AM
    Lol. I'm not taking him to no place where he has to constantly show ID with that baby face.

I'll share two: figure out what your strengths are. Then just be appealing version of Sahib.

LOL! I never had much of a baby face once I got close to 20. I sort of aged quicker than I should have. I rarely got asked for ID.

Maybe he needs a mustache. :P Or some experience outside a small town will age him. :P
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    09-17-2014 11:20 AM
    Nowadays the idea of being asked for ID is sort of appealing. :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-17-2014 11:21 AM
    Now I know where to go when I'm in Phoenix and Flagstaff Arizona. :P

Now pizza is one of those things I'm a bit picky with and once again I've become a touch of a snob with it. :P Just because I can of course. I'm still searching for a good wood fired pizza here in the UK. The one near us isn't too bad but I will continue to look.

I have hopes of traveling to Naples Italy in the future, well I'll get there eventually. :P Need to go check out where it originated from. :P
    Welcome to the pizza snob club, we're right up there as well. Good pie is becoming easy to come by these days. For MSFTisMIA he can go to Benny Tudino in Hoboken, best cheese pizza I have eaten, period.
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    09-17-2014 11:50 AM
    I put work maybe not as much as you:p but it's there
    Sahib and work sounds like an oxymoron to me:-)
    There Sahib, I even threw out some English jargon for you to mull over.....
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    09-17-2014 11:51 AM
    Yay, my iPhone shipped! Arriving Friday! :D
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-17-2014 12:09 PM

Which one did you get? Do you plan to change your avatar?
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-17-2014 12:12 PM
    Welcome to the pizza snob club, we're right up there as well. Good pie is becoming easy to come by these days. For MSFTisMIA he can go to Benny Tudino in Hoboken, best cheese pizza I have eaten, period.

I'm still trying to perfect or homemade dough but I know I can't compete with a proper pizza oven.

I don't eat pizza that often as I'm always trying other food. Pizza is one of those things I just sort of have when I'm in the mood.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-17-2014 12:16 PM
    Which one did you get? Do you plan to change your avatar?

iPhone 6 64GB Grey. And yes, but I think Jobs will be retiring.
    09-17-2014 12:17 PM

The plus version?
    09-17-2014 12:28 PM
    Thanks for the tip. Hoboken and Jersey has some nice Italian spots that I'll check out either between semesters or next May.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-17-2014 01:08 PM
    Heh, looks like you kicked that Moto X (2014) idea to the curb and went iPhone 6. Let us know how it runs.

09-17-2014 01:10 PM
    Researching a smart watch. Debating whether it make sense to buy one and make my Z Ultra my daily driver or get a Z3 Compact.

So far, I like the Moto 360, Sony's SW2 and 3, and Asus' Zenwatch. Personally, I'd want something that allows me to not have to pull put the Z Ultra as much as possible during my commute. Also with good battery life. And looks nice enough.

The Sony SW3 appeals the most to me - built in GPS and Walkman app for music. I kinda like the straps they have but would love to see a metal one. The 360 with the Pebble Steel strap as a mod looks ridiculously high class. I'd like to get Sony SW2 to test out but being a Sony product it is overpriced. If it got to the $85 used range, I'd get it.

09-17-2014 01:15 PM
    😭😨😢

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.
    09-17-2014 02:15 PM
    The plus version?

No.
    09-17-2014 02:43 PM
    Heh, looks like you kicked that Moto X (2014) idea to the curb and went iPhone 6. Let us know how it runs.

Yeah, the iPhone looked better than the Moto X. Besides, I can always get the nexus 6 too. :)
    09-17-2014 02:44 PM

Based on reviews on Engadget and The Verge
    iPhone 6 - 9.0, 90
    Moto X - 8.8, 89
    iPhone 6 Plus - 8.7, 87

Looks like the Moto slides in between the two iPhone 6 models....
    09-17-2014 03:54 PM
    A nice read for the day, takes your mind off the iPhone 6 reviews:-)

The little-known Soviet mission to rescue a dead space station | Ars Technica
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-17-2014 04:05 PM
    Based on reviews on Engadget and The Verge
    iPhone 6 - 9.0, 90
    Moto X - 8.8, 89
    iPhone 6 Plus - 8.7, 87

Looks like the Moto slides in between the two iPhone 6 models....
    I'll be honest, you had me in agreement until you quoted the Verge. Them boys couldn't help blind man cross the Golden Gate bridge if it was closed and traffic free, much less give a biased free review.

09-17-2014 04:06 PM
    Yeah, the iPhone looked better than the Moto X. Besides, I can always get the nexus 6 too. :)
    Nice plan. At this point, I'll either get the Sony or Asus smart watch and use the aging Z Ultra as my daily driver, or get a Z3 Compact and buy a better smart watch next year.

09-17-2014 04:07 PM
    Go meet MIA in NY, get him in a bar and buy him a beer. He'll talk. :P

You could also try the same method with a nice lady too. :P

That's a good idea well both of them are ill just offer a girl a drink ( soda , water ) since I'm not 21 : Yet
    09-17-2014 04:07 PM
    That's a good idea well both of them are ill just offer a girl a drink ( soda , water ) since I'm not 21 : Yet
    You do that, these NYC girls with put you in that soda bottle and mail your *** back to Orland and have you pay the postage.

N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-17-2014 04:09 PM
145,268 ... 33803381338233833384 ...