WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Good morning all - Had too much food last night - a little bit to drink - stayed up till 2am playing Battlefield 3.

Surprisingly I feel like crap this morning.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Good morning all - Had too much food last night - a little bit to drink - stayed up till 2am playing Battlefield 3.

Surprisingly I feel like crap this morning.

Good morning!
I had friends over yesterday, they brought three bottles of wine and we cooked enough for two dinners. Also they brought dessert. Everything was eaten and drunk. Today I had to get up early and interestingly I feel quite good :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I brought my lunch today but there's going to be free pizza so I guess I manage a slice. :)

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

I'm still upset at my local Tesco's for taking their fresh Calzones off their shelves. I'm even thinking of going as far as ordering one from the website. I need my Calzone fix!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I'm still upset at my local Tesco's for taking their fresh Calzones off their shelves. I'm even thinking of going as far as ordering one from the website. I need my Calzone fix!

I take there isn't any good Italian restaurants nearby?

Last edited:

Davingtons

Sep 9, 2013
Visit site

I've just had a fresh Tesco Pain au Raisin.

I'm living the continental lifestyle !

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Tesco did fresh calzone??

How did I miss this??

I feel even grumpier now

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Tesco did fresh calzone??

How did I miss this??

I feel even grumpier now

I didn't know they had them either. Not that I eat much from the 'lunch' section at Tesco as there isn't one nearby. I'm sure there's better lunch options where you are?

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

Yeah I think any calzone you make yourself or get at a restaurant etc. is going to be better for you but that's still really nice lol.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Yeah I think any calzone you make yourself or get at a restaurant etc. is going to be better for you but that's still really nice lol.

Oh I'm sure it will be great tasting. A lot of Tesco products are pretty good, especially their Finest brand. Not dissing the calzone. :p Just not something I should eat too regularly. :p

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

What do you think about this one?

https://www.digitec.ch/ProdukteDetails2.aspx?Reiter=Details&Artikel=279946

I think it's cute and I feel like ordering it right now ;-)

The GTX 660 should provide me with enough power to play a game should Half Life 3 ever be released...

I'm not sure it has enough grunt... :p That looks pretty damn good and at ?1100 for it that's some good specs. What about monitor? Or you hooking up to the TV? Someone here might have a different opinion but it looks good to me.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb