that a big cat ...... o.o
    People in my neighbourhood actually put those things in their yards!

I get some pictures of the yard decorations once those are put up.
    09-23-2014 12:38 AM
    I learned about Dia de Muertos in Spanish class in high school. It is celebrated on 31 October, 1 November and 2 November. We actually got a recipe for pan de muerto, and I baked it at home.

I wish I still had the recipe, since the bread was good.

I also wish I still remembered Spanish. Unfortunately, I forgot it, since I never used it after finishing the classes.
    the bread is amazing ! gosh breads here aren't the same anymore if you had one of those in mexico :3
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-23-2014 12:40 AM
    People in my neighbourhood actually put those things in their yards!

I get some pictures of the yard decorations once those are put up.
    I wonder how much their electricity bill Is after the holidays :P ? not sure why people put big cats and pumpkins :P
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-23-2014 12:41 AM
    I wonder how much their electricity bill Is after the holidays :P ? not sure why people put big cats and pumpkins :P
    Those same people also put decorations in their yards for Christmas.
    09-23-2014 12:47 AM
    Those same people also put decorations in their yards for Christmas.
    not going to lie.. some look pretty the first week but then afterwards it gets annoying. I kind of make it a habit to drive the streets to check out the pretty lights XD.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-23-2014 12:49 AM
    well im off..... laters all
    09-23-2014 12:50 AM
    I learned about Dia de Muertos in Spanish class in high school. It is celebrated on 31 October, 1 November and 2 November. We actually got a recipe for pan de muerto, and I baked it at home.

I wish I still had the recipe, since the bread was good.

I also wish I still remembered Spanish. Unfortunately, I forgot it, since I never used it after finishing the classes.
    You should find the recipe online. Making bread is easy. The is no substitute for well made bread.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-23-2014 01:01 AM
    You should find the recipe online. Making bread is easy. The is no substitute for well made bread.
    I'll check online. You're right about homemade bread being tasty. Kneading bread is a great stress reliever too.
    09-23-2014 02:46 AM
    Massive *****
    09-23-2014 02:47 AM
    Massive *****
    Problem? Or just here to increase your post count?
    09-23-2014 02:48 AM
    I'll check online. You're right about homemade bread being tasty. Kneading bread is a great stress reliever too.
    I use a hand blender with dough hooks to do my bread. I can't seem to get a good enough result kneading. The important part with yeast bread (not sure if your's is) is letting it rise and prove. That's where all the nutrients come from.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-23-2014 02:50 AM
    I use a hand blender with dough hooks to do my bread. I can't seem to get a good enough result kneading. The important part with yeast bread (not sure if your's is) is letting it rise and prove. That's where all the nutrients come from.

It has to stay away from drafty areas too.
    09-23-2014 03:33 AM
    It has to stay away from drafty areas too.
    Actually that's not true. You can actually put dough in a fridge and it will rise it will just take longer. The warmth just makes it happen faster.
    09-23-2014 04:09 AM
    All this talk of bread is making me think of the British bake off tv program the nation is obsessed with.
    09-23-2014 04:46 AM
    All this talk of bread is making me think of the British bake off tv program the nation is obsessed with.
    That's a bit more fancy. :P I'm not obsessed with it though the weekly review program is rather amusing.

Bread is a really simple thing to make and doing it well gives you a nice wholesome loaf which is far superior to that crap you buy at the stores. There are some that are not too bad but majority of them, even the 'in house' bakeries are not that good.
    09-23-2014 04:49 AM
    Afternoon⛅ everyone! 😊
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-23-2014 06:49 AM
    Problem? Or just here to increase your post count?
    Probably both.😁
    09-23-2014 06:58 AM
    Cupcake wars!
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-23-2014 06:58 AM
    That's a bit more fancy. :P I'm not obsessed with it though the weekly review program is rather amusing.

Bread is a really simple thing to make and doing it well gives you a nice wholesome loaf which is far superior to that crap you buy at the stores. There are some that are not too bad but majority of them, even the 'in house' bakeries are not that good.
    For me I like the ultra thin roti that we typically eat from a particular region in India.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-23-2014 07:00 AM
    I like the smell of home made bread but I've never done it so well it tastes better than the shops.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-23-2014 07:19 AM
    Ummm I like poppy seed muffin:3 I could never have enough of them . Funny thing is I never buy them I just wait till someone has it it to ask for some or if I'm at a hotel and they have them

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    09-23-2014 07:31 AM
    The smell of recently made tortillas :3

09-23-2014 07:32 AM
    Sometimes I think my anthropology class is boring x.x

09-23-2014 07:33 AM
    Sometimes I think my anthropology class is boring x.x

Depends on the discussion and the instructor.
    09-23-2014 07:40 AM
    I like the smell of home made bread but I've never done it so well it tastes better than the shops.
    Bread is easy to make.

Bread/strong flour, yeast, salt and warm water. Doesn't get much easier.
    09-23-2014 07:41 AM
142,816 ... 33983399340034013402 ...