• 00Days
  • 00Hours
  • 00Mins
  • 00Secs
Check out the best deals!
    I guess it's time for me to study...yikes

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    09-23-2014 08:04 PM
    It's been a little hazy lately . Reminds me of the year in 2006 where there was lots of forest fires in northern Cali . For a whole week and a half all you would see is red sun and people with masks

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    09-23-2014 08:51 PM
    looks like I got to up my game up.... im slipping on the top posters :O
    09-23-2014 10:03 PM
    uhhh ok o.o........ well that's one way to ask for equality Women bare chests for 'topless equality'
    09-23-2014 10:14 PM
    wow this is nice of them. its nice to see there are some good cops out there Pizza Hut: Oregon Police calm couple's nerves when they come bearing pizza - Hartford Top News | Examiner.com
    09-23-2014 10:19 PM
    Here's a really good read especially for photography buffs. I am mainly looking at N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA.
    How does the iPhone 6 camera compare to previous iPhone cameras? ~ snap snap snap
    I saw some crack headed article that said the iPhone 6 and 6 + are the gold standard for photography in the market. I was laughing so hard I nearly farted in front of the GF's mother. If you look at the list, the only Lumia that's there is the 1020. No 1520, no 930. I cannot take that seriously. Looks, I think it is probably the best 8MP camera on the market, and is top 6 overall. But the Lumia 1520/930 still smokes it...and outside of the shot to shot time, the Lumia 1020 slays this big time. It always happens...Apple launches the new iPhone and the reviewers are glued to their ***, showering praise.

mblog.gsmarena.com/apple-iphone-6-iphone-6-plus-capable-cameras-according-dxomark/

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
    09-23-2014 10:26 PM
    09-23-2014 10:37 PM
    I saw some crack headed article that said the iPhone 6 and 6 + are the gold standard for photography in the market. I was laughing so hard I nearly farted in front of the GF's mother. If you look at the list, the only Lumia that's there is the 1020. No 1520, no 930. I cannot take that seriously. Looks, I think it is probably the best 8MP camera on the market, and is top 6 overall. But the Lumia 1520/930 still smokes it...and outside of the shot to shot time, the Lumia 1020 slays this big time. It always happens...Apple launches the new iPhone and the reviewers are glued to their ***, showering praise.

mblog.gsmarena.com/apple-iphone-6-iphone-6-plus-capable-cameras-according-dxomark/

I cant even.... how does it beat the 1020 ._. sure its slow to take the picture and I don't expect it to be the best but this is just wrong
    09-23-2014 10:42 PM
    So...I finally played with the iPhone 6 and the 6+. I was...unimpressed. Look, I'm not hating on it, as it is a welcomed upgrade in a lot of ways from the 5S, but...

I put the iPhone 6 beside my N5 and the iPhone is a tad taller, yet with a smaller screen. It is kinda M8 length. It is light though. So that is nice. It is shaped comfortably too. The 6+ is big. But for me, in comparison to the Z Ultra and 1520 it is still tiny. I was chatting with a woman who was an Apple user who ordered the 6+.

She was like: "OMG! I ordered it online, but i didn't realize it was so big!" She was shocked, confused and unsure...of her purchase.

So I was like: "what's your concern?"

She talked about how she takes her current iPhone running, can it fit in a back pocket with her jeans on. So I told it is still thin enough, and she really didn't have much *** in the jeans (IMO, as it didn't look like she was wearing skinny jeans and her *** looked like and average size anyways) for it to bulge out and be uncomfortable. Yes, she tried to stick it in her jeans pocket as a slight test. I talked about the shrink feature where Apple allows for better one handed access. I suggested she get a thin case and wait to see what new armband to use as her accessory (hello Apple Watch!). Afterwards she felt better about her purchase and even thanked me for my comments.

These are the folks the iPhone is made for. Nothing wrong with that, but it isn't for me. I'd rather use a Android device or WP, but I appreciate the size of the 5s more and wouldn't he unopposed to owning one just to keep a tabs on iOS.

sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    09-23-2014 10:53 PM
    I cant even.... how does it beat the 1020 ._. sure its slow to take the picture and I don't expect it to be the best but this is just wrong
    Because the reviewers are high, that's why.

09-23-2014 10:54 PM
    So...I finally played with the iPhone 6 and the 6+. I was...unimpressed. Look, I'm not hating on it, as it is a welcomed upgrade in a lot of ways from the 5S, but...

I put the iPhone 6 beside my N5 and the iPhone is a tad taller, yet with a smaller screen. It is kinda M8 length. It is light though. So that is nice. It is shaped comfortably too. The 6+ is big. But for me, in comparison to the Z Ultra and 1520 it is still tiny. I was chatting with a woman who was an Apple user who ordered the 6+.

She was like: "OMG! I ordered it online, but i didn't realize it was so big!" She was shocked, confused and unsure...of her purchase.

So I was like: "what's your concern?"

She talked about how she takes her current iPhone running, can it fit in a back pocket with her jeans on. So I told it is still thin enough, and she really didn't have much *** in the jeans (IMO, as it didn't look like she was wearing skinny jeans and her *** looked like and average size anyways) for it to bulge out and be uncomfortable. Yes, she tried to stick it in her jeans pocket as a slight test. I talked about the shrink feature where Apple allows for better one handed access. I suggested she get a thin case and wait to see what new armband to use as her accessory (hello Apple Watch!). Afterwards she felt better about her purchase and even thanked me for my comments.

These are the folks the iPhone is made for. Nothing wrong with that, but it isn't for me. I'd rather use a Android device or WP, but I appreciate the size of the 5s more and wouldn't he unopposed to owning one just to keep a tabs on iOS.

just hope it doesn't bend :p. to be honest I wouldn't buy a 6in apple phone because there isn't much of a difference between the iPad and the iPhone ( besides the obvious).
    09-23-2014 11:02 PM
    just hope it doesn't bend :p. to be honest I wouldn't buy a 6in apple phone because there isn't much of a difference between the iPad and the iPhone ( besides the obvious).
    I mean, Apple had to do this anyways. The multitasking on both is the same. The auto rotation on the 6+ is nice. And if Apple ever comes up with their version of a split screen, Samsung's Note series will really feel some heat.

Again, all in all...the 6 and 6+ are nice phones. I just doubt I'd buy one. Give me a Z3 Compact, a 1520/930 and a 5S, if I wanted something from all 3 OS. As it stands, I'm OK with Android and WP before I go back to iOS. At least with WP you can clear all notifications at once in the notification center, something you still cannot do in iOS.

09-23-2014 11:07 PM
    Because the reviewers are high, that's why.

And they are high because they are riding on the bus with Sahib, he, he, couldn't resist that one:-)
    sahib lopez, N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    09-23-2014 11:33 PM
    And they are high because they are riding on the bus with Sahib, he, he, couldn't resist that one:-)
    if that was true then I would be like them am parsing msft everyday ;P
    09-23-2014 11:39 PM
    I mean, Apple had to do this anyways. The multitasking on both is the same. The auto rotation on the 6+ is nice. And if Apple ever comes up with their version of a split screen, Samsung's Note series will really feel some heat.

Again, all in all...the 6 and 6+ are nice phones. I just doubt I'd buy one. Give me a Z3 Compact, a 1520/930 and a 5S, if I wanted something from all 3 OS. As it stands, I'm OK with Android and WP before I go back to iOS. At least with WP you can clear all notifications at once in the notification center, something you still cannot do in iOS.

You can do it in android as well. Interesting you can't on iOS.
    09-23-2014 11:58 PM
    Here's a really good read especially for photography buffs. I am mainly looking at N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA.
    How does the iPhone 6 camera compare to previous iPhone cameras? ~ snap snap snap

Is not a bad camera. I've never heard of anyone complaining about it. If there is one place where Android needs to step up that would be it. Interesting how tech has changed over the years.
    Last edited by N_LaRUE; 09-24-2014 at 01:14 AM.
    09-24-2014 12:03 AM
    Now I love my Lumia even more, check out this
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/pho...e-6-bends.html
    09-24-2014 12:03 AM
    Now I love my Lumia even more, check out this
    http://forums.windowscentral.com/pho...e-6-bends.html
    its because they are putting it in the wrong pocket. ;)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-24-2014 12:07 AM
    It is Apple's answer to the LG Flex.....of course the amount of "flex" depends on the anatomy of one's posterior..... Hmmmm.....wonder how Kim Kardashian's iPhone 6 Plus would look?
    09-24-2014 12:14 AM
    It is Apple's answer to the LG Flex.....of course the amount of "flex" depends on the anatomy of one's posterior..... Hmmmm.....wonder how Kim Kardashian's iPhone 6 Plus would look?
    oh gosh XD ...... that made me laugh XD
    09-24-2014 12:17 AM
    No no no. They designed it purposely that way to promote new and better phone cases. :P

You need a case for the iPhone otherwise it will break if you're not careful and sometimes even if you are.
    09-24-2014 12:25 AM
    Apple made self developing curved phone. :O

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.
    09-24-2014 12:39 AM
    I was thinking to buy an iPad, but now I won't, I don't want a curved tablet. I am a straight person who likes straight phones, not much stylish curves, though those curves can be customized according to a person's strength, I still prefer the old technology nokia phones.:P
    09-24-2014 12:46 AM
    I was thinking to buy an iPad, but now I won't, I don't want a curved tablet. I am a straight person who likes straight phones, not much stylish curves, though those curves can be customized according to a person's strength, I still prefer the old technology nokia phones.:P
    You won't really bend iPad, well unless you manage to stuff it into your pocket ;)

09-24-2014 01:07 AM
    Anyway, I will be heading to school right now, about an hour later then usually because I didn't have class the first hour :).

sahib lopez likes this.
    09-24-2014 01:08 AM
143,611 ... 34013402340334043405 ...