My Lumia 820 does actually seem faster.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.
    hope4wp likes this.
    09-24-2014 02:31 PM
    I'll.update when I get home 😊. I hope it makes my 810. Better 😈
    sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810
    09-24-2014 04:39 PM
    We will see how faster the 925 is once I update it as well.

Giving some serious thought to the 1520. Not in a rush, but thinking about it.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
    09-24-2014 04:40 PM
    After having 2 PE classes where the majority are girls you are bound to see stuff. Well after 5 weeks in I think I have seen everything ._. I wanted to wait till the end of the semester but after today I can say wow 😲 ranging from just bra stuff to ....um ehhh ER lets just say stuff 😶
    hope4wp and N_LaRUE like this.
    09-24-2014 04:43 PM
    Story time ! So there was a asian girl in my cardio class who didn't dress out. She had a short dress on . My teacher was teasing me because since I was the only guy there she told me that I would have to cover my eyes . I didn't get it at the time. So after class I was leaving class but I stopped to put play in my iPod. The girl with the short dress and first were on the stares and I was behind them not thinking anything about it. I was thinking of what homework I had to do and I looked up and there I noticed you could see up her short dress. I looked down and just walked to the side and just kept on walking.

09-24-2014 04:52 PM
    Anyways I'm heading home after only going to one class today .
    09-24-2014 04:53 PM
    I'm sorry it's black :( . If would be buying new Lumia I would have wanted green one.
    I liked Android before but only if it works good :). And since this one works good most of the time I like it :D. It's not my fist Android tablet, I had one Chinese but it was rubbish, performance was slugish, it was heavy,...http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...6a20cb3af8.jpg

No matter what i do i just can't seem to like android.... Our maybe its the stock rom that i hate. I've custom Roms in almost all the Android devices that i have.
    09-24-2014 06:05 PM
    My Lumia 820 does actually seem faster.

My 1020 seems to be staying alive and not eating up all the battery life that it has...after the update that is :D
    Sport Driver and sahib lopez like this.
    09-24-2014 06:07 PM
    After having 2 PE classes where the majority are girls you are bound to see stuff. Well after 5 weeks in I think I have seen everything ._. I wanted to wait till the end of the semester but after today I can say wow 😲 ranging from just bra stuff to ....um ehhh ER lets just say stuff 😶

Welcome to the adult world!! :p
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-24-2014 06:09 PM
    Story time ! So there was a asian girl in my cardio class who didn't dress out. She had a short dress on . My teacher was teasing me because since I was the only guy there she told me that I would have to cover my eyes . I didn't get it at the time. So after class I was leaving class but I stopped to put play in my iPod. The girl with the short dress and first were on the stares and I was behind them not thinking anything about it. I was thinking of what homework I had to do and I looked up and there I noticed you could see up her short dress. I looked down and just walked to the side and just kept on walking.

Or you could have said "I can see you" :p
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-24-2014 06:10 PM
    Welcome to the adult world!! :p
    Oh yeah and you are one now ;)? What makes you an adult , you are only like a year older :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    09-24-2014 06:23 PM
    ....noooo lol ...nope .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    09-24-2014 06:23 PM
    An interesting tidbit today...

The site I have been phone watching for the 1520 and 930 just announced pricing for the 830. It is starting out at the current price of their listing for the HTC E8 - which is $460, shipping included. Keep in mind this is international model, so not LTE on t-mo USA. Still, very interesting stuff indeed. They have listed the Z3 and Z3 Compact, but no prices yet. Incidentally, their price for the Z2 is $507, shipping included.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-24-2014 06:55 PM
    And she would have turned a few shades of red and come downstairs and slapped some of the Sahib out of him. Some people I know may say that if they liked enough of what they saw, they'd go holler at her the next week in class. "I've gotten a glimpse of what I'm trying to get into" would be the logic there...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-24-2014 06:57 PM
    And she would have turned a few shades of red and come downstairs and slapped some of the Sahib out of him. Some people I know may say that if they liked enough of what they saw, they'd go holler at her the next week in class. "I've gotten a glimpse of what I'm trying to get into" would be the logic there...
    HAHA yeah I bet she would of. I don't think I need slapping in this time of my life
    09-24-2014 07:35 PM
    Probably create a new sub-forum for newer WP devices coming out. I am sure some folks here are using the BLU Win JR....
    Here is the forum link where most likely a moderator can create a sub-forum for the Cherry Mobile WP device
    Other Windows Phones - Windows Phone Central Forums

Yeah, I'm not sure if Cherry Mobile merits its own sub forum. I might be the only one with it. Ha ha ha
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-24-2014 08:10 PM
    I have a dilemma... I have an app on iOS that was last updated for iOS6 to support the longer screen, and I received an email asking if the app will be updated to support iOS8, as there are, according to the email, "multiple problems, mainly based around drop downs"... The problem is, I no longer have a Mac and would have to go buy a Mac mini if I wanted to update it, but sales in the iOS store have me just a hair over breaking even (costs $100 a year and I make around $120 a year off it). So from a financial standpoint, I'd be better off just dropping support and killing my iOS dev account, but I'd feel bad for those that paid for it.

I realize this is WPCentral, but there seem to be a lot of iOS users here, specifically on this thread... Any of you buy a new iPhone 6/6+, and if so, have you noticed older apps where there are issues with drop down menus or pop-up menus? If so, what is happening from a visual standpoint?
    09-24-2014 09:36 PM
    I have a dilemma... I have an app on iOS that was last updated for iOS6 to support the longer screen, and I received an email asking if the app will be updated to support iOS8, as there are, according to the email, "multiple problems, mainly based around drop downs"... The problem is, I no longer have a Mac and would have to go buy a Mac mini if I wanted to update it, but sales in the iOS store have me just a hair over breaking even (costs $100 a year and I make around $120 a year off it). So from a financial standpoint, I'd be better off just dropping support and killing my iOS dev account, but I'd feel bad for those that paid for it.

I realize this is WPCentral, but there seem to be a lot of iOS users here, specifically on this thread... Any of you buy a new iPhone 6/6+, and if so, have you noticed older apps where there are issues with drop down menus or pop-up menus? If so, what is happening from a visual standpoint?
    Might not be a bad idea to hip on one to imore and ask this exact same question over there.
    09-24-2014 11:05 PM
    Now that Sahib would be a bit past first base😊
    09-24-2014 11:06 PM

ask imore about it but just a warning ..... since you might drop ios I don't think they will like it very much
    09-24-2014 11:33 PM
    Now that Sahib would be a bit past first base
    mr sahib doesn't have game. he used to but I think I lost it
    09-24-2014 11:33 PM
    so my 810 is acting strange :(. it stops working because the screen turns black and I cant turn it back on. so I have take out the battery and put it back in. :(
    09-24-2014 11:38 PM
    No matter what i do i just can't seem to like android.... Our maybe its the stock rom that i hate. I've custom Roms in almost all the Android devices that i have.
    I'm not putting custom Rom on it because of knox so I would void warranty with no change of returning it back to returning it to original. But there are some roms on xda so I still have a chance if I change my mind.

09-24-2014 11:54 PM

What about running mac OS in a virtual machine? Not sure if it's possible but just a thought ;)

09-24-2014 11:56 PM
    so my 810 is acting strange :(. it stops working because the screen turns black and I cant turn it back on. so I have take out the battery and put it back in. :(
    I'm not updating my phone then😕
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-25-2014 12:01 AM
142,846 ... 34063407340834093410 ...