WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

ahh now I understand what rue was talking about . I think people want features to show them off to their peers. i know a guy who i talk to from time to time. He recently got an S4 and was showing me all the features and gimmicks that the s4 had. sure half of them didn't work and the worked would work half**** but he though it was cool so he bought it. though he complains that his phone dies fast and lags.
i don't get the mind set of features over User experience .

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I don't have too much of a hangover luckily. Now I'm drinking my tea, soon it's time to get to the train station and meet my girlfriend's parents... Well, chances are high I'll survive.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I don't have too much of a hangover luckily. Now I'm drinking my tea, soon it's time to get to the train station and meet my girlfriend's parents... Well, chances are high I'll survive.

if there is one thing i learned in nutrition is that if you don't want to get a bad hangover is to drink water between your alcohol .

Vishnu Hs

Jan 31, 2014
Visit site

Hello im new here and im asking a question...
Can live tiles be made invisible(keep white theme,put a plain white wallpaper for live tile background) can this be possible??

azcruz

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
WPC 75K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

you don't have a have a one drive account ? anyways besides the point. I think its strange

I don't know how it happened but the folders were in a different directory. Must be too sleepy I moved them accidentally.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Hello im new here and im asking a question...
Can live tiles be made invisible(keep white theme,put a plain white wallpaper for live tile background) can this be possible??

If you're running 8.1, yes. You can have a white theme like that - but the text will be in black. You can also have the reverse where it is a black background with white text. Remember that only applies to the start screen.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. So I guess it's just me here in this part of the morning on the thread, kinda like how it's just me on the team I'm apart of in clinic today. Plus I'm in clinic tomorrow.

The positives:

1. I'm spending the weekend after work at the GF.
2. I work only 2 days next week.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. So I guess it's just me here in this part of the morning on the thread, kinda like how it's just me on the team I'm apart of in clinic today. Plus I'm in clinic tomorrow.

The positives:

1. I'm spending the weekend after work at the GF.
2. I work only 2 days next week.

Way to stay positive

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077