Sometimes I think if someone new were to come no one would understand the inside jokes .
    That's why they're called 'inside jokes'....
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-25-2014 09:58 AM
    Hello world

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 625 using Tapatalk

I made a Java/ php/ python/ pearl / html hello world program :p
    09-25-2014 09:59 AM
    That's why they're called 'inside jokes'....

I'm starting the obvious:p
    09-25-2014 10:04 AM
    Obviously....
    09-25-2014 10:07 AM
    What's so obviously obvious & what are you all trying to obviously convey the obvious which I think is not so obvious, so be obvious enough so that other ones reading this thread get this obviously obvious without being too obviously obvious about obvious.
    09-25-2014 10:42 AM
    I went to Target the other day, and I gotta tell ya, I gots some good deals on meat and poultry. Better than going to the Grocery store. They always seem to have sales. I got some chicken with the in-store 2 dollar off coupon and some ground beef for 50 cents less than at the Grocery store.

Walmart also has some good deals on this stuff. I bought some steaks for 3 dollars off. You can't get that at the Grocery stores, I've checked. While Walmart lowers their price 2 days prior to their "sell by" date, the Grocery store(HEB) doesn't even lower it when there's only one day left on that "sell by." I'm really thinking about making my grocery runs to those stores instead.

Walmart also has a filling meal for like 4 bucks. So, instead of going to McDonald's, BK, or wherever, you can just go to Walmart and get some General So with Mash Potatoes or something.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-25-2014 11:15 AM
    Ah, America, home to cheap everything. :P

Though overseas people may know WalMart not everyone knows Target. I didn't even know they sold food.
    09-25-2014 11:25 AM
    Obviously....

People say I say the most obvious things :o though I'm not sure how
    09-25-2014 11:25 AM
    Obviously....
    We've probably said that at least 810 times in the last year or so:-)
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-25-2014 11:26 AM
    Ah, America, home to cheap everything. :P

Though overseas people may know WalMart not everyone knows Target. I didn't even know they sold food.
    Well they started late but are beginning to catch up...
    What's so obviously obvious & what are you all trying to obviously convey the obvious which I think is not so obvious, so be obvious enough so that other ones reading this thread get this obviously obvious without being too obviously obvious about obvious.

What the .....o.o that made my head hurt a little x.x seems like inception. A dream within a dream in a dream in a dream .
    Jose_Rey likes this.
    By repeating the obvious, obviously...
    09-25-2014 11:27 AM
    Twenty more tries and it will be the 830th time to match your new phone:-)
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-25-2014 11:27 AM
    By repeating the obvious, obviously...
    As Homer Simpson would say D-oh!
    09-25-2014 11:28 AM
    I went to Target the other day, and I gotta tell ya, I gots some good deals on meat and poultry. Better than going to the Grocery store. They always seem to have sales. I got some chicken with the in-store 2 dollar off coupon and some ground beef for 50 cents less than at the Grocery store.

Walmart also has some good deals on this stuff. I bought some steaks for 3 dollars off. You can't get that at the Grocery stores, I've checked. While Walmart lowers their price 2 days prior to their "sell by" date, the Grocery store(HEB) doesn't even lower it when there's only one day left on that "sell by." I'm really thinking about making my grocery runs to those stores instead.

Walmart also has a filling meal for like 4 bucks. So, instead of going to McDonald's, BK, or wherever, you can just go to Walmart and get some General So with Mash Potatoes or something.

Looks like I know where I'm shopping ..... Good bye foodmax hello target /walmart 😃
    09-25-2014 11:28 AM
    Looks like I know where I'm shopping ..... Good bye foodmax hello target /walmart
    You can always take your FoodMax ad to Wally World and they will match the sale price if Wally's price is higher than FoodMax....save the money and buy the shoecam as MIA suggested:-)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-25-2014 11:30 AM
    Trying #Bendgate?
    Somebody should do a tube of cream getting squirted on an iPhone 6+ and say "iPhone 6+ crimping your style? Fix it with Bendgate".

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
    09-25-2014 12:26 PM
    You can always take your FoodMax ad to Wally World and they will match the sale price if Wally's price is higher than FoodMax....save the money and buy the shoecam as MIA suggested:-)
    If he buys shoecam and Nadi walks over, he might just be filming his demise...

sahib lopez likes this.
    09-25-2014 12:27 PM
    What the .....o.o that made my head hurt a little x.x seems like inception. A dream within a dream in a dream in a dream .
    That's a good movie man. So, is Leo asleep or awake at the end. That's what I wants to know.

Also, has anyone seen Transcendence? That ending confuses me.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-25-2014 12:31 PM
    if he buys shoecam and nadi walks over, he might just be filming his demise...

Posted approved by nexus 5
    rofl!
    09-25-2014 12:40 PM
    That's a good movie man. So, is Leo asleep or awake at the end. That's what I wants to know.

Transcendence was weird to say the least...
    09-25-2014 12:41 PM

Idk I will know the answer myself. 😱 I'm speculating he's awake because he saw his kids( the never aged though ) also he's top was wobbly
    09-25-2014 12:56 PM
    If he buys shoecam and Nadi walks over, he might just be filming his demise...

I wouldn't think it be a blockbuster hit 😉
    09-25-2014 12:58 PM
    Transcendence was weird to say the least...
    It was. I LOVE it though. There are no "good" guys or "bad" guys. Just people with different ideals. At the beginning I felt like there may be, but really, there isn't.
    09-25-2014 01:00 PM
    I might not be a loner like last semester and the one before that semester. I should find someone to eat with !
    sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810
    09-25-2014 01:06 PM
142,845 ... 34103411341234133414 ...