Just saw this and although the graphic says facebook - who are youuuuu?

typesofpeoplewhousefacebook_zps7b97c320.jpg
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-25-2014 02:26 PM
    Hmmm I think the news poster !
    sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810
    Muessig likes this.
    09-25-2014 02:40 PM
    Just saw this and although the graphic says facebook - who are youuuuu?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Typesofpeoplewhousefacebook_zps7b97c320.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	99.5 KB 
ID:	82382
    Neither - I am almost done deleting my account with them:-)
    Muessig likes this.
    09-25-2014 02:51 PM
    Sahib, How is your 810 behaving after the update? Still having any issues? I am thinking of updating mine...
    09-25-2014 02:52 PM
    i take notes using my surface RT using one note and its a good machine to take notes for class. so there i was about to leave my anthtoplogy class and this girl in my class walks up to me and asks me " hey what tablet is that ?" i told her its the surface RT and she told me why she wanted a tablet to take notes in. then i told her all the details and she left satisfied knowing that the RT is good for talking notes.
    09-25-2014 02:59 PM
    Sahib, How is your 810 behaving after the update? Still having any issues? I am thinking of updating mine...
    nope my 810 is acting normal now. i think it was acting strange because an app was misbehaving so i uninstalled it and reinstalled. now it works fine.
    09-25-2014 03:00 PM
    i was going to wait to tell you later in the day after a fulls days use but since you are asking i figured i would say
    09-25-2014 03:02 PM
    i take notes using my surface RT using one note and its a good machine to take notes for class. so there i was about to leave my anthtoplogy class and this girl in my class walks up to me and asks me " hey what tablet is that ?" i told her its the surface RT and she told me why she wanted a tablet to take notes in. then i told her all the details and she left satisfied knowing that the RT is good for talking notes.
    You could have arranged a meeting with her later to show her the Surface RT more in depth and you could try to make something more from the meeting ;).

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.
    09-25-2014 03:30 PM
    You could have arranged a meeting with her later to show her the Surface RT more in depth and you could try to make something more from the meeting ;).

o.o....;.... ehhh i didn't think of that in the moment ...... ops
    09-25-2014 03:35 PM
    Sahib, master of missed opportunities...
    Jose_Rey and MSFTisMIA like this.
    09-25-2014 03:43 PM
    Not the first time or the last time either:-)
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    09-25-2014 03:46 PM
    If you see her again you can still offer her to show the Surface if you meet her again, but soon that she won't forget you.

09-25-2014 04:02 PM
    What about running mac OS in a virtual machine? Not sure if it's possible but just a thought ;)

That's a possibility, but you have to find a site you can trust to DL the needed files from. 😌
    09-25-2014 04:19 PM
    I'm actually checking with a couple of friends to see if anyone knows an IOS dev that might take over my IOS app
    09-25-2014 04:22 PM
    That's a possibility, but you have to find a site you can trust to DL the needed files from. 😌

It's worst considering if you aren't sure you are giving up IOS development. It will certainly be cheaper than buying Mac mini :).
    09-25-2014 04:35 PM
    Yeah, I don't want to take a dump on the iOS users, but that's the best choice of action. It's just hard to justify a $600 purchase when there is nothing coming in return. And I looked into getting the latest OSX on my PC, problem there is the moral dilemma of doing something illegal, and convincing someone with a mac to be a partner in crime by downloading the required files for me.
    09-25-2014 05:25 PM
    Yeah, I don't want to take a dump on the iOS users, but that's the best choice of action. It's just hard to justify a $600 purchase when there is nothing coming in return. And I looked into getting the latest OSX on my PC, problem there is the moral dilemma of doing something illegal, and convincing someone with a mac to be a partner in crime by downloading the required files for me.

:/ man the life of a developer can be hard ......

Sent from my Surface with Windows RT using Tapatalk
    09-25-2014 05:29 PM
    And I'd buy mac OSX for a PC if that was an option... That's a small part of why I hate Apple. I should never have bought an iPhone and made an app for it.
    09-25-2014 05:32 PM
    :/ man the life of a developer can be hard ......

Only if you're going cross platform. iOS is really the tricky one as they won't release a SDK to work on PCs even though there's been calls from developers to do so. If you're only doing WP and Android (BB?)you don't need to worry. The way Apple sees it is, if you're going to develop for them is you're either Apple or they're not interested.

Apple has been king of apps for a long time now and they have pushed their products by forcing people to stay in their ecosystem. Thing is it's not becoming very profitable as it used to be so there might be a change coming.
    09-25-2014 05:37 PM
    That sucks :/ so that means to make money in the apple app store you better make a good app :/

09-25-2014 05:42 PM
    So they are selling the 830 in eBay and expanseys USA ...... sweet but I'm not getting it yet

09-25-2014 05:43 PM
    Only if you're going cross platform. iOS is really the tricky one as they won't release a SDK to work on PCs even though there's been calls from developers to do so. If you're only doing WP and Android (BB?)you don't need to worry. The way Apple sees it is, if you're going to develop for them is you're either Apple or they're not interested.

Apple has been king of apps for a long time now and they have pushed their products by forcing people to stay in their ecosystem. Thing is it's not becoming very profitable as it used to be so there might be a change coming.
    It is my way or the highway!
    09-25-2014 05:54 PM
    *sigh* so close so close oh well
    sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810
    09-25-2014 06:03 PM
    So they are selling the 830 in eBay and expanseys USA ...... sweet but I'm not getting it yet

Good because you need the RM-985 version to get LTE on TMO...
    09-25-2014 06:04 PM
    09-25-2014 06:11 PM
145,268 ... 34113412341334143415 ...