The app was free for a time at one point. I guess you missed it? I don't really use the app. I use TapTalk on the phone or I use the app on my tablet as the it's way better than the WP one, it allows photos upload. TapTalk lets you upload photos. The WP app doesn't.

I have to make my way back there again. It's been a few months now. When I'm in London I'm usually somewhere new so don't really get around to that area all the time. I haven't made it to their other locations yet.

What's new.

My nephew from Australia will be here in less than two weeks. Him and his wife are coming to stay for a couple of weeks and then we're going to Paris for the weekend. We'll return and they'll continue with a trip through the EU that they're still sorting out. Ah, to be young again. :P

I've had some minor health issues this year but they're mostly sorted now.

I've done a lot of travelling and still have more to do... After Paris we're heading to Barcelona for Christmas. Next year we don't plan to do this much. :P

We've joined an environmental group and I now have a clear understanding of why they do so poorly...

The project I'm on still hasn't had it's final funding decision so we're all still waiting on that which will hopefully come before the end of the year. I'm not concerned. On top of that I hope to get a better pay raise than I did last year but who knows?

We would like to move but we're sort of stuck on what to do. The place we live in is great but it's starting to be detrimental to our health due to lack of sleep.

Other than that, not much. :P

How's life treating you?
    Yeah things with me are good. Finally getting a contract placed for support that should have been placed nearly 6 months ago :S Trying to figure out how with my current job I can travel about more :D
    I am also seriously beginning to look at professional registration.

Good luck with the pay rise. I just got one at worm but it was pretty crap! A measly 1.5% :( Hopefully yours is better than that :)

Sorry to hear you have had a rough time this year with your health. Glad to hear ots almost all sorted. I hate being ill even for short periods of time cant imagine what I'd be like I'd it was prolonged :S
    09-26-2014 07:06 AM
    There are some really cool developments happening from a work standpoint for me. That is the upside. The downside might be no more WPC for me in the short term or only a bit at late night and/or early AM.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-26-2014 07:18 AM
    09-26-2014 07:30 AM
    OnePlus One versus Xiaomi MI4
    $299!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-26-2014 07:38 AM
    There are some really cool developments happening from a work standpoint for me. That is the upside. The downside might be no more WPC for me in the short term or only a bit at late night and/or early AM.
    Congratulations!

09-26-2014 07:38 AM
    Nice to hear. I hope that my work starts to get more interesting as well but no idea. It's possible that I may take on more responsibility but that's not guaranteed.
    09-26-2014 08:01 AM
    Yeah things with me are good. Finally getting a contract placed for support that should have been placed nearly 6 months ago :S Trying to figure out how with my current job I can travel about more :D
    I am also seriously beginning to look at professional registration.

Good luck with the pay rise. I just got one at worm but it was pretty crap! A measly 1.5% :( Hopefully yours is better than that :)

Sorry to hear you have had a rough time this year with your health. Glad to hear ots almost all sorted. I hate being ill even for short periods of time cant imagine what I'd be like I'd it was prolonged :S
    I've forgotten what you do again. What registration are you after?

I think my raise last year was around there. Not sure. It wasn't that great to say the least but it was my first raise since going staff.

My health things are attributed to my aging body. :P I still feel in generally good shape, just things are working as well as they should be. :P I'm fine for the most part. My neck problem is really the last thing I need to sort out. It's the one that causes the most annoyance.
    09-26-2014 08:04 AM
    $299!!!

$349 for the 64GB version which is what they are predominantly selling. $359.34 delivered to your for in the USA.
    azcruz likes this.
    09-26-2014 08:04 AM
    Oh no, it's bent...
    Sent from my Cherry Mobile Alpha Luxe
    sinime and sahib lopez like this.
    09-26-2014 09:46 AM
    Well written. That was the spirit of the appeal of WP for me...which was lost when MSFT decided to bend to the masses. This is what the verisob of Android I use has over WP now...more choices for the apps I use and the ability that when I put it down, I don't need to dig to do much... just get to what I need and move forward.

That's why I won't own a Samsung Android device. Too much clutter in Touch Wiz.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
    09-26-2014 10:29 AM
    I missed my appointment at the parlor :/ great!
    You are in India and hence both are bound to happen:-)
    09-26-2014 10:38 AM
    Well written. That was the spirit of the appeal of WP for me...which was lost when MSFT decided to bend to the masses. This is what the verisob of Android I use has over WP now...more choices for the apps I use and the ability that when I put it down, I don't need to dig to do much... just get to what I need and move forward.

That's why I won't own a Samsung Android device. Too much clutter in Touch Wiz.

*version

Yeah, I get what you're saying, though. Microsoft should just realize that they can't speak to everyone.

Sheesh, I'm really missing Charms in Windows Phone.
    09-26-2014 10:45 AM
    Maybe getting her third boob extra treatment?

...i should feel more like a cow....maybe i should get a tail too...right?
    09-26-2014 11:05 AM
    Now that's just silly. :P

I wanted some face time lol....too many mosquito bites :(
    09-26-2014 11:06 AM
    Cows lack boobs, so I don't get where you're going with this...

09-26-2014 11:07 AM
    *version

Yeah, I get what you're saying, though. Microsoft should just realize that they can't speak to everyone.

Sheesh, I'm really missing Charms in Windows Phone.
    For such a big company, they lack some serious chops.

09-26-2014 11:08 AM
    You are in India and hence both are bound to happen:-)

Yeah I blame the traffic! Ugh I'll just take the car next time and maybe an hour early
    09-26-2014 11:09 AM
    I wanted some face time lol....too many mosquito bites :(
    Mosquitoes suck... :P
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    09-26-2014 11:29 AM
    You might have missed this link from earlier.. .it might help explain some.

Jasmine Tridevil: Woman denies surgery to add third breast is a hoax - Weird News - News - The Independent
    09-26-2014 11:31 AM
    You might have missed this link from earlier.. .it might help explain some.

Jasmine Tridevil: Woman denies surgery to add third breast is a hoax - Weird News - News - The Independent
    that's just trippy ........
    09-26-2014 11:46 AM
    that's just trippy ........
    It's just simply silly. I'm waiting for the, 'it was just a photoshop job' tag line. It looks too fake. Either that or someone has done a great make-up job.
    09-26-2014 11:55 AM
    It's just simply silly. I'm waiting for the, 'it was just a photoshop job' tag line. It looks too fake. Either that or someone has done a great make-up job.
    pretty good photoshop to me if it was.... but that's the only other way. still all that to get into MTV
    09-26-2014 11:56 AM
    OHHH so that's what roe vs wade is about. I remember my 9th grade homeroom wearing a shirt and saying " you will all understand it later on' 5 years later now I know what it is :P
    09-26-2014 12:11 PM
    OHHH so that's what roe vs wade is about. I remember my 9th grade homeroom wearing a shirt and saying " you will all understand it later on' 5 years later now I know what it is :P
    ok....
    09-26-2014 12:12 PM
    ok....
    ....I feel smarter now ;)
    09-26-2014 12:26 PM
142,797 ... 34153416341734183419 ...