you would be surprised I little I know about this . heck I remember when she told me about it and I acted like I knew but deep down I am oblivious about it
    Most guys don't want to know about it. LOL! It's funny how we react to our body functions. It odder how we react to women's. Such a silly world we live in. I know where most of it stems with regards to women's though.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-26-2014 04:22 PM
    yup :) ....going to get here Wednesday
    Will be interesting to get your impression. Be sure to take some pics with it. I'm sure you'll love it regardless. :P

Did you get a green one?
    09-26-2014 04:22 PM
    Yes that's right but unfortunately there's many states in the US that don't abide by the law and in the last few months have been reducing women's rights more to sometimes degrading levels.

The US is a messed up place in a lot of ways.
    well that's sad :/ option is good but to others life is important too. both boo and her told me about what they think about abortion. they both have different views about it but it helped me see why it was a controversy
    09-26-2014 04:23 PM
    Tempted to hear impressions from you. :)

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.
    I give you my impressions then my full review later :)
    09-26-2014 04:23 PM
    Most guys don't want to know about it. LOL! It's funny how we react to our body functions. It odder how we react to women's. Such a silly world we live in. I know where most of it stems with regards to women's though.
    it is funny and I didn't know it implicated all of that just in that week.
    09-26-2014 04:25 PM
    Will be interesting to get your impression. Be sure to take some pics with it. I'm sure you'll love it regardless. :P

Did you get a green one?
    sadly no :/ there wasn't a green on that supported tmobiles LTE bands only the white one. I have 14 days before I return it so im holding off in buying the green cover. if I like it ill buy the green back cover
    09-26-2014 04:27 PM
    So tomorrow I'm heading off to a rather interesting place. Sort of an alternative hippy mystical place. Should be interesting. :P

The place is Glastonbury (where they hold the music festival) and it's also in the region of Avalon for those who know about King Arthur and so on.
    king arther makes me think of Camelot
    09-26-2014 04:28 PM
    well that's sad :/ option is good but to others life is important too. both boo and her told me about what they think about abortion. they both have different views about it but it helped me see why it was a controversy
    I believe in choice 100% The reason why it's controversial is because we believe that humans are somehow more special than other animals in the world. We seem to have additional special bits to us that other animals don't, apparently. That's why it's an issue. Same goes to why we seem to have issues with assisted suicide.

Heady topics.
    09-26-2014 04:28 PM
    king arther makes me think of Camelot
    You're being obvious again. :P Next you'll mention Lancelot, Guinevere and the knights of the round table. :P
    09-26-2014 04:30 PM
    I'm quite tempted to try to get a new after market radio for the car - one that has Bluetooth support and dab digital radio, but really want one that will definitely work with WP. Having mixed success finding one ATM.
    09-26-2014 04:30 PM
    I'm quite tempted to try to get a new after market radio for the car - one that has Bluetooth support and dab digital radio, but really want one that will definitely work with WP. Having mixed success finding one ATM.
    I gave up on the idea of Bluetooth for the car and went with Aux. Saying that the easiest thing to do is to go in and test it.

We have issues with our DAB though. We need a better antenna. That's something to keep in mind. Reception is tricky in some places.
    09-26-2014 04:32 PM
    I believe in choice 100% The reason why it's controversial is because we believe that humans are somehow more special than other animals in the world. We seem to have additional special bits to us that other animals don't, apparently. That's why it's an issue. Same goes to why we seem to have issues with assisted suicide.

Heady topics.
    yup heaty topics indeed but atleast its choice now
    09-26-2014 04:35 PM
    You're being obvious again. :P Next you'll mention Lancelot, Guinevere and the knights of the round table. :P
    I didn't think about them at the time ;) but I did think about the pizza from round table. . also I don't think i learned much about the era of the knights of the round table
    09-26-2014 04:38 PM
    i would go to Bluetooth in a heartbeat for anything else but for car stuff... nah i rather for the aux route
    09-26-2014 04:38 PM
    I didn't think about them at the time ;) but I did think about the pizza from round table. . also I don't think i learned much about the era of the knights of the round table
    This is a video on how they became the knights of the round table...

sahib lopez likes this.
    09-26-2014 04:47 PM
    I love how bluetooth works in our new car with all this music streaming via bluetooth, it's so simple. But I'm not sure if I would be prepared to change the original radio with aftermarket one because of the look.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.
    09-26-2014 04:49 PM
    I'm all for aux but I liked Bluetooth for the convenience. I'm also looking to maybe change to an Audi tt st some point in the next year or two so I think I need to do some more research. Ideally I'd get a radio that does Bluetooth, aux and charges the phone via usb all working really well.
    09-26-2014 05:00 PM
    errrr I cant since I ordered the sim cutter yesterday ._. and has already shipped as of this morning
    Really? How expensive is the cutter? Is it made out of gold? Will it protect you from Nadi's hellfire if she walks over your shoe cam?

Dude, when you get the phone just walk into t-mo store and say you need a nano SIM. As long as your bill is paid, they'll do it for free. In many cases it is better to have a nanoSIM and use Mini/regular SD or microSD adapters because of how much narrower the nano SIM's gold contact point is. Some of the older microSIM cards have a wider gold contact point so you won't be able to cut it down to nanoSIM to fit. You may be able to maybe get to to the nanoSIM size, but it won't for any adapters, say you had to go back to your 810 for instance.

Trust me, I've cut many a T-Mobile card and found this out the hard way.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-26-2014 05:02 PM
    Really? How expensive is the cutter? Is it made out of gold? Will it protect you from Nadi's hellfire if she walks over your shoe can?

Dude, when you get the phone just walk into t-mo store and say you need a nano SIM. As long as your bill is paid, they'll do it for free.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
    well the cutter is around 8$on amazon and has good reviews.
    the thing is i don't go anywere near tmobile during school because im not where near one. i would have to do it on the weekend but i cant do it because my parents take the car. so my only option was to buy a sim cutter
    09-26-2014 05:08 PM
    Cutter is $3 on eBay
    09-26-2014 05:56 PM
    post #85758, 14242 mores to go...
    09-26-2014 06:25 PM
    this laptop that im working is taking a long time to update
    09-26-2014 06:29 PM
    Cutter is $3 on eBay
    lol i trust amazon this time around. so i can return it :P
    09-26-2014 06:29 PM
    I hope my 830 doesn't come defective >.<

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    09-26-2014 09:25 PM
    I hope my 830 doesn't come defective >.<

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Why the negative thought? It should be good, congratulations.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    09-26-2014 10:24 PM
145,269 ... 34173418341934203421 ...