That's funny. Apple phones get returned all the time too...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    :p I think if you were there when a person retired an iPhone because it was bent you would of laughed :p

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-27-2014 07:59 PM
    So now people are saying the ones on eBay are prototypes. I think they are trying to scare the ones who bought it .

09-27-2014 08:06 PM
    So now people are saying the ones on eBay are prototypes. I think they are trying to scare the ones who bought it .

Could be a mix of both. You'll know once you see the software and how it runs. I don't think you got a prototype model though, IMO.

sahib lopez likes this.
    09-27-2014 09:49 PM
    http://www.gsmarena.com/apple_iphone_6-review-1141.php

This is why I respect GSMArena's reviews. This was dead on. Well done. All those gripes are reasons why I wouldn't buy an iPhone 6.

I'm surprised at Apple: no custom EQ and no "Clear All" for notifications in the notifications bar? Android has both and WP8.1 at lesst has the clear all feature...

09-27-2014 09:57 PM

The listing says your still have full warranty so don't be too worried.
    09-27-2014 10:04 PM
    http://www.gsmarena.com/apple_iphone_6-review-1141.php

This is why I respect GSMArena's reviews. This was dead on. Well done. All those gripes are reasons why I wouldn't buy an iPhone 6.

I'm surprised at Apple: no custom EQ and no "Clear All" for notifications in the notifications bar? Android has both and WP8.1 at lesst has the clear all feature...

There are still plenty of isheep who don't mind it. I saw both of the new devices yesterday at the store and I liked the 6 better than the 6+. Of course neither device is getting my money :-)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-27-2014 10:06 PM
    Could be a mix of both. You'll know once you see the software and how it runs. I don't think you got a prototype model though, IMO.

that's what im thinking that's it a legit version of wp running denim.
    09-27-2014 10:07 PM
    The listing says your still have full warranty so don't be too worried.
    that's what im saying but there's that in the back of my head that it might be a dud
    09-27-2014 10:08 PM
    imagine if they made an ice cream cone that would keep your ice cream from melting ...... o.o !!! that would be amazing and change the way we eat our ice cream
    09-27-2014 10:21 PM
    I like the beat of this song
    09-27-2014 10:48 PM
    I like this song too
    09-27-2014 11:27 PM
    yay im that much closer for that 830 :D
    09-28-2014 12:42 AM
    time to take off.. laters all
    09-28-2014 01:02 AM
    Ok, BMW than :D. ok seriously if you want an Audi A4 wait for new generation which should be out in a year or less (Geneva or Frankfurt Motorshow).
    Anyway, I'm going home from party, nothing special though, just some old friends.
    A4 was just a thought but an unlikely candidate. We're probably buying a BMW but not sure what model yet. We don't want anything too big as the roads and parking spaces here are narrow.

It will be a few years old. We won't buy new.
    09-28-2014 05:00 AM
    :p I think if you were there when a person retired an iPhone because it was bent you would of laughed :p

I don't see the humour as I had to send my phone in within the first month due the the spinning wheels of death. Many others had theirs replaced due to heating issues and bad batteries. I was without it for ten days and they didn't give me a new one because I wasn't on a contact.

At least they got a new phone immediately. So what's so funny about a bent phone? Just because it's Apple?
    09-28-2014 05:04 AM
    imagine if they made an ice cream cone that would keep your ice cream from melting ...... o.o !!! that would be amazing and change the way we eat our ice cream
    Why not figure it out and make millions? That would be the invention of the century.
    09-28-2014 05:05 AM
    Yesterday was a ****ty day for us.... And I'm in my mother's hometown.... Some Indians just over react....ugh they burned buses, closed shops, stopped trains in the middle of no where..... It seems to have cooled down today but i can't wait to get out of here
    09-28-2014 05:30 AM
    A4 was just a thought but an unlikely candidate. We're probably buying a BMW but not sure what model yet. We don't want anything too big as the roads and parking spaces here are narrow.

It will be a few years old. We won't buy new.
    Oh, I was planing to suggest Jaguar XE but if you are buying old than it's not an option.
    What about a new car of a non premium brand rather than couple years old car of a "premium" brand? Just a thought since you can get more useful technology in new car than in old one.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.
    hope4wp likes this.
    09-28-2014 05:44 AM
    Yesterday was a ****ty day for us.... And I'm in my mother's hometown.... Some Indians just over react....ugh they burned buses, closed shops, stopped trains in the middle of no where..... It seems to have cooled down today but i can't wait to get out of here
    Are you on Karnataka/Kerala/Tamil Nadu? There's a riot out there, The chief minister Jaya Lalita got arrested for an 18 year old scam.
    09-28-2014 05:51 AM
    Yes, I saw the news yesterday, but why was she exactly arrested?
    09-28-2014 06:03 AM
    Oh, I was planing to suggest Jaguar XE but if you are buying old than it's not an option.
    What about a new car of a non premium brand rather than couple years old car of a "premium" brand? Just a thought since you can get more useful technology in new car than in old one.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.

It's more than just about the technology. It's about comfort. It will probably be something between 2007 and 2010. Sort of depends what's out there at the time etc.

I could easily get a new car on lease or loan but I don't want to do that.
    09-28-2014 06:12 AM
    I haven't seen any news about riots in India but then everyone here seems more interested in the war and the 'IS threat'.
    09-28-2014 06:13 AM
    It's more than just about the technology. It's about comfort. It will probably be something between 2007 and 2010. Sort of depends what's out there at the time etc.

I could easily get a new car on lease or loan but I don't want to do that.

Technology give you comfort ;). For whole example the keyless entry, Bluetooth, dark and rain sensor. Those are some things that can be hard to find in certain cars of mentioned age but are now standard equipment in higher trims of city cars.
    Unless the comfort is purely referred to ride comfort.
    09-28-2014 06:25 AM
    Technology give you comfort ;). For whole example the keyless entry, Bluetooth, dark and rain sensor. Those are some things that can be hard to find in certain cars of mentioned age but are now standard equipment in higher trims of city cars.

Unless the comfort is purely referred to ride comfort.

Keep in mind I'm not a young person anymore and we like to drive around. Comfortable ride and seats are important.

When technology breaks down in cars it's expensive to fix so though those things are neat and nice to have they are not that important in this circumstance. Saying that I may still invest in a good stereo as the car will probably be used for a few years. Keyless entry shouldn't be an issue. Most premium cars have those features prior to lower end cars. Sometimes years ahead.
    09-28-2014 06:34 AM
    Audi A3 for example didn't have an option for keyless entry before new generation in 2013, meanwhile Focus had it in 2010 if I'm not wrong, not to even mention the Megane in 2003. But BMW 3 has had keyless entry since 2007 I think( or at least keyless start).
    Considering suspension the most comfortable is said to be Citroen C5 with Hydropneumatic suspension, and you can even get massage seats in it :D .
    09-28-2014 07:01 AM
144,455 ... 34203421342234233424 ...