Actually three people in my family use the internet a lot-my dad(Office work), brother(networking) and myself. 20gb is easily used up lol. But MTNL speeds don't deteriorate after 20gb... It is truly unlimited. My modems log shows approx 40-50gb used monthly. The speed is a constant 512kbps, unlike mobile data plans in which the speed is 3mbps+ but only until 2gb or so, after which it reduces to 156kbps lol. I just enquired, seems Airtel broadband is not available in Nagpur :( some construction issues they say. Have to make do with either photon max Wi-Fi or bsnl.
    So the FUP limit might be 60 Gb. Many companies have that limit. Some of my friends have MTNL, they say it has improved a lot. & you are right about BSNL, I would never trust a government owned company. Here only government jobs are the best(mostly permanent) & government only provides good services to them, otherwise overall its worst. So if I were you, I might give a try to MTNL again. Still if you want to use BSNL, go ahead, its just my opinion
    09-30-2014 09:01 AM
    Actually both my wife and I are kind of fascinated by India and may come for a visit next year regardless. Believe it or not, people do like the idea of India. I like to travel and experience new places. I don't plan to get caught up in the nonsense there.

From the work side, I am coordinating work with our India offices in New Delhi so there is a chance I may need to go there at some stage.
    That statement of yours was really funny, you don't want to get caught up in nonsense in India?lol
    You are welcome, & by what are you fascinated about India?
    09-30-2014 09:05 AM
    That statement of yours was really funny, you don't want to get caught up in nonsense in India?lol
    You are welcome, & by what are you fascinated about India?
    I know it will be a culture shock compared to what I'm used to but I've been to a couple of places that's already done that. I'll do my best to avoid the nonsense, how's that sound?

I've seen quite a few shows on the history and different districts. It's a rather interesting place. So many influences from other places. I want to explore different parts. Visit different things. Be a bit of a tourist and a traveler. Eat some, hopefully good food. :)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-30-2014 09:09 AM
    Was home for about an hour to eat something and do homework and I'm back on road, this time in a car, me and my father are going to pick up alloys for winter set of a car.
    And I received repair kit for buttons.
    Sent from my Nokia Lumia 820 Tapatalk
    09-30-2014 09:13 AM
    Actually both my wife and I are kind of fascinated by India and may come for a visit next year regardless. Believe it or not, people do like the idea of India. I like to travel and experience new places. I don't plan to get caught up in the nonsense there.

From the work side, I am coordinating work with our India offices in New Delhi so there is a chance I may need to go there at some stage.
    Make sure you visit Big Temple, golden temple, Taj Mahal, the marina beach, the red fort, old fort, Agra fort, Qutb Minar, Jantar Mantar, etc and ride an elephant before going back to the UK. Lol
    09-30-2014 09:14 AM
    Make sure you visit Big Temple, golden temple, Taj Mahal, the marina beach, the red fort, old fort, Agra fort, Qutb Minar, Jantar Mantar, etc and ride an elephant before going back to the UK. Lol
    We probably won't do everything in one go. We know it's a big country and we won't have lots of time. So we'll have to go back unless I go there for a few weeks with work.

As for the elephant ride, not sure. Seems a bit too touristy to me.
    09-30-2014 09:18 AM
    Well ones things for sure internet speed and coverage isn't as good ._. And here im complaining when I get 2g

sent from my rare cyan nokia lumia 810
    09-30-2014 09:51 AM
    This is going to feel like a long dat for me 😐.....I hope classes aren't boring though 😁
    09-30-2014 09:53 AM
    This is going to feel like a long dat for me 😐.....I hope classes aren't boring though 😁

You can't beat mine tomorrow though. I will have school since 7am to 3 pm.
    09-30-2014 10:00 AM
    Classes, why do you expect them to be interesting? They are mostly boring. Only a few professors are an exception, whose classes are not.
    09-30-2014 10:00 AM
    This is going to feel like a long dat for me .....I hope classes aren't boring though
    Why aren't you using your L830?
    09-30-2014 10:02 AM
    You can't beat mine tomorrow though. I will have school since 7am to 3 pm.
    My work day - 7:30 to 17:00.
    09-30-2014 10:03 AM
    Classes, why do you expect them to be interesting? They are mostly boring. Only a few professors are an exception, whose classes are not.
    It's unfortunate that part of becoming a 'teacher' isn't about learning to speak and being a professor doesn't automatically make you interesting.

Saying that, I'd love to go to university. Though I have no idea what to take. If I were rich I'd just take anything interesting to me. :P

Such is life.
    09-30-2014 10:05 AM
    My college timings 8.45a.m to 4.30p.m
    Reaching my college takes 2 hours from my home & 2 hours for coming back. So I win...
    09-30-2014 10:06 AM
    Reaching my college takes 2 hours from my home & 2 hours for coming back. So I win...
    There's lots of people who commute fairly far to work here but I'm not one of them. Thankfully my commute is only 1/2hr each way.

I assume you sleep on the way there?
    09-30-2014 10:08 AM
    It's unfortunate that part of becoming a 'teacher' isn't about learning to speak and being a professor doesn't automatically make you interesting.

Saying that, I'd love to go to university. Though I have no idea what to take. If I were rich I'd just take anything interesting to me. :P

Such is life.
    Actually I had a professor in classes, he was very serious & had an excellent knowledge about the subject he taught. He used to pass comments on students who were a bit naughty & those who didn't pay attention during his class, his comments always had a double meaning, his insults were so epic that everyone would die laughing. & the person he insulted would feel very embarrassed. He was the best professor.

Interests do matter in life. Hence if a person not having interest in a particular subject would definitely find it boring.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-30-2014 10:12 AM
    My commute is 20 miles each way... This morning, in an area where one lane is down for construction, a couple of @$$ Hats got in a wreck and another dumb **** ran out of gas... Took over an hour to make that 20 mile trip.
    09-30-2014 10:13 AM
    There's lots of people who commute fairly far to work here but I'm not one of them. Thankfully my commute is only 1/2hr each way.

I assume you sleep on the way there?
    Nah you cant, I have to change trains twice & also as my college timings are during peak hours, train is always full. Very few times its less crowded. My home is also far away from railway station, 30 minutes walking. My college to is far away, 45 minutes walking from the station. Sometimes me & my friends travel in auto rickshaw.
    09-30-2014 10:16 AM
    My commute is 20 miles each way... This morning, in an area where one lane is down for construction, a couple of @$$ Hats got in a wreck and another dumb **** ran out of gas... Took over an hour to make that 20 mile trip.
    I used to have days like that. Thankfully I only have them when the trains decide not to work properly. Since this is the UK, it can be more frequent than not. :P
    09-30-2014 10:19 AM
    Nah you cant, I have to change trains twice & also as my college timings are during peak hours, train is always full. Very few times its less crowded. My home is also far away from railway station, 30 minutes walking. My college to is far away, 45 minutes walking from the station. Sometimes me & my friends travel in auto rickshaw.
    That really sucks.
    09-30-2014 10:19 AM
    Interests do matter in life. Hence if a person not having interest in a particular subject would definitely find it boring.
    Most of my interests have cropped up later in life. However, none of them would probably make a good career.
    worldspy99 likes this.
    09-30-2014 10:29 AM

It takes me to go one way 15 minutes wit a scooter so you could say I'm lucky in this aspect.
    09-30-2014 10:31 AM
    That really sucks.
    & hence everyday is boring for me.
    09-30-2014 10:39 AM
    & hence everyday is boring for me.
    It's a very long day. Too bad you couldn't live closer to your college. Not sure how viable that is of course. Seems like such a waste of time travelling so much.
    09-30-2014 10:41 AM
    It takes me to go one way 15 minutes wit a scooter so you could say I'm lucky in this aspect.
    Even I have a scooter, but I won't take it to my college as the main road near our college is under construction from last 3 years. There have been some municipality problems, due to which the construction is halted. So the tyres of a vehicle get easily punctured & hence many a times I have a problem getting a taxi or an auto rickshaw.
    09-30-2014 10:42 AM
143,611 ... 34333434343534363437 ...