Sorry 99, I want to get a Moto X, but I cannot. It is really, really nice though. It is worth trying out at a reasonable price...it just isn't for me. Sadly.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
    You might want to wait till October 9 2014 before you decide to do anything. Apparently there is a Sony event on that day.
    09-30-2014 10:38 PM
    Sahib, how's that SIM cutter working out for ya?
    09-30-2014 10:38 PM
    I like it them too . I haven't heard songs like that on videos games in a long time .

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    I loved the flat-out 2 soundtrack, the best I've ever heard in any game. Just too good. The soundtrack of outrun 2006 coast to coast was also good. I really miss those, today no games have a better soundtrack than those, no game!
    09-30-2014 10:41 PM
    Let us know what happens.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
    Th sim cutter worked even though I was scared it was going to break it . So yup I have service in my 830

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-30-2014 10:43 PM
    You might want to wait till October 9 2014 before you decide to do anything. Apparently there is a Sony event on that day.
    That's probably then announcing the Z3 coming to T-Mobile. You know I'd rather go do a car wash in a two piece bikini (I'm a guy for all the lurkers reading along) in a homophobic neighborhood at noon on August summrr day than buy another T-Mobile branded device as a daily driver. The only thing I'd consider buyinf as a spare from them is the Lumia 635, just for the LTE. I'm not buying a Sony within the next two weeks unless it is a tremendous deal.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    09-30-2014 11:25 PM
    Might be, I've only heard it once or twice. I play games when sounds are off, otherwise my battery would drain very quickly...
    YouTube Asphalt 8 Airborne OST if you care to listen to it cleanly.

09-30-2014 11:26 PM
    I loved the flat-out 2 soundtrack, the best I've ever heard in any game. Just too good. The soundtrack of outrun 2006 coast to coast was also good. I really miss those, today no games have a better soundtrack than those, no game!
    Bush - People That We Love is still may favorite car racing soundtrack song. It was used in Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2, one of the top 3 games in that entire franchise. Many good memories playing that one in HS both on my PC and on my friend's PS2 at his house.

09-30-2014 11:30 PM
    not going to lie its always a pain setting up this phone :P
    09-30-2014 11:32 PM
    Bush - People That We Love is still may favorite car racing soundtrack song. It was used in Need For Speed: Hot Pursuit 2, one of the top 3 games in that entire franchise. Many good memories playing that one in HS both on my PC and on my friend's PS2 at his house.

I remember playing need for speed it was awesome :D
    09-30-2014 11:33 PM
    Micheal Bay needs to take the money he's made destroying the Transformers movie franchise and retire.
    MSFTisMIA and worldspy99 like this.
    09-30-2014 11:38 PM
    Nfs was nothing compared to flat-out 2. Its was more realistic, it also had derby, which I enjoyed a lot. The driver of your car crashes out when you hit an obstacle with high speed. When you hit another car with high speed, the driver of that car crashes out. You could even wreck your opponents car. You get bonuses for slam, power hit, blast out, crash out & wrecking the opponents car. Your car would be wrecked if you hit many obstacles. It had the most toughest driving. Flat-out 2 had the toughest opponents. Suppose its a 3 lap race, you are first from the first lap, its guaranteed you'll not end up in the top 3 after the end of the race. I miss this game.
    09-30-2014 11:44 PM
    Micheal Bay needs to take the money he's made destroying the Transformers movie franchise and retire.
    :P 1-3 were good now its just dumb :/
    09-30-2014 11:51 PM
    hey hey mia can you give you the apns you use for your unlocked phones I mean I look around the internet but im not sure if they are good. so im wondering if you could pm me those apns
    09-30-2014 11:53 PM
    :P 1-3 were good now its just dumb :/
    I still have to watch T4
    09-30-2014 11:53 PM
    meanwhile i was playing with my phone Pandora deiced to play this song :D
    10-01-2014 12:12 AM
    I still have to watch T4
    i think its lame. :/ .. im going to leave it there
    10-01-2014 12:12 AM
    Nfs was nothing compared to flat-out 2. Its was more realistic, it also had derby, which I enjoyed a lot. The driver of your car crashes out when you hit an obstacle with high speed. When you hit another car with high speed, the driver of that car crashes out. You could even wreck your opponents car. You get bonuses for slam, power hit, blast out, crash out & wrecking the opponents car. Your car would be wrecked if you hit many obstacles. It had the most toughest driving. Flat-out 2 had the toughest opponents. Suppose its a 3 lap race, you are first from the first lap, its guaranteed you'll not end up in the top 3 after the end of the race. I miss this game.
    While there were other more realistic racing games out, NFS in its prime had this fun factor about it. Coastal Parkway was one of my all time favorite tracks on Hot Pursuit 2. Kinda like the San Diego harbor track in Asphalt 8. Doing car ticks off an aircraft carrier? Wild fun. In Hot Pursuit 2 you were racing with cops chasing you, trying to ram you to get you to stop...using barricades, spike strips and a chopping dropping canisters. And you still had to deal with the regular bumping during racing from the other drivers.

Everyone has their games they liked. There was a ton of folks who loved that game. So did I.

10-01-2014 12:15 AM
    hey hey mia can you give you the apns you use for your unlocked phones I mean I look around the internet but im not sure if they are good. so im wondering if you could pm me those apns
    Sahib, I'd love to but I cannot...I'm about to go to sleep. For me to give you the APNs I use I have to swap Sims out from the Z Ultra into the 925 to check. Yes, MSFT has now made it that you cannot check those settings without a SIM card in the phone for 8.1. Which is the 2nd dumbest thing ever, right behind the phone always reminding you there is no SIM card in it whenever I try to use it in flight more and WiFi only in the house.

Cant you use the network settings app from Nokia to get you the settings you need?

sahib lopez likes this.
    10-01-2014 12:19 AM
    That's probably then announcing the Z3 coming to T-Mobile. You know I'd rather go do a car wash in a two piece bikini (I'm a guy for all the lurkers reading along) in a homophobic neighborhood at noon on August summrr day than buy another T-Mobile branded device as a daily driver. The only thing I'd consider buyinf as a spare from them is the Lumia 635, just for the LTE. I'm not buying a Sony within the next two weeks unless it is a tremendous deal.

Which model Z3 are you looking for? D6603 is the closest to D6616 which is the TMO version.
    10-01-2014 12:20 AM
    +1520!
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-01-2014 12:20 AM
    Sahib which ones do you need?
    10-01-2014 12:21 AM
    hey mia looks like the audio quality on nokia phones are getting better. so i was comparing the 810 to the 830 on the same settings and eqs and i was able to tell that the 830 sounds better with a lower volume setting
    10-01-2014 12:31 AM
    Sahib, I'd love to but I cannot...I'm about to go to sleep. For me to give you the APNs I use I have to swap Sims out from the Z Ultra into the 925 to check. Yes, MSFT has now made it that you cannot check those settings without a SIM card in the phone for 8.1. Which is the 2nd dumbest thing ever, right behind the phone always reminding you there is no SIM card in it whenever I try to use it in flight more and WiFi only in the house.

Cant you use the network settings app from Nokia to get you the settings you need?

the nokia apns app donest work after the update 8.1.1 :/
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-01-2014 12:32 AM
    Sahib which ones do you need?
    i need the data ones and mms ones :) if you can be so kind. i looked on the internet and sure i found some but i rather confirm with someone with tmobile who changes phones that are not on tmobile
    10-01-2014 12:33 AM
    i need the data ones and mms ones :) if you can be so kind. i looked on the internet and sure i found some but i rather confirm with someone with tmobile who changes phones that are not on tmobile
    I'll pm you in a few
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-01-2014 12:36 AM
145,857 ... 34363437343834393440 ...