If sahib has his Dodge Dart, can I have this :D ?
    http://i59.tinypic.com/34taejp.jpg
    http://i57.tinypic.com/6fnviw.jpg
    http://i61.tinypic.com/rc0via.jpg
    http://i58.tinypic.com/66cayg.jpg
    http://i60.tinypic.com/6odb2e.jpg
    http://i62.tinypic.com/14bmjcm.jpg

Not a fan of MPVs and crossovers but I really like this one.

Sent from my B85M-HD3 using Tapatalk
    10-02-2014 01:00 PM
    Number 1, eh?
    It's difficult to decipher someone in disguise in a crowd!
    10-02-2014 01:03 PM
    It's difficult to decipher someone in disguise in a crowd!
    Disguise? I always look like this, silly
    10-02-2014 01:19 PM
    Disguise? I always look like this, silly

However, did you understand what I meant by the sentence?
    Asking simply because I know many don't understand me.
    10-02-2014 01:24 PM
    Wtf did I just read ._. I'm so lost lol
    sent from my rare linux distro 830
    10-02-2014 01:39 PM
    Well today's topic in class was abortion..... Fun ..right?
    10-02-2014 01:40 PM
    Wtf did I just read ._. I'm so lost lol
    So, what were you expecting? Happens with everyone who check's in after too long!
    10-02-2014 01:44 PM
    I'm here Soham! What's this thread for actually? Anything?!
    No it is not for anything but again it is for everything and that is the point of this thread....
    10-02-2014 01:45 PM
    No it is not for anything but again it is for everything and that is the point of this thread....
    Which century are you living in?
    10-02-2014 01:48 PM
    So, what were you expecting? Happens with everyone who check's in after too long!

._. The thing is called class ;) can't use my phone anyways and I don't plan to use my rt in class :p
    10-02-2014 01:54 PM
    I will get that 1520 😈. I have competition and I shall come out victorious 😎
    10-02-2014 01:57 PM
    Oohhhh..... Is it so that they change their phone hardware components in a pattern? First a new component in a new phone then again an old version in their next new phone. Weird!

I hope you understood what I mean to say in the second sentence!
    Actually, no.

What happens is chip makers annually release certain chips sets for OEMs to use. For instance, the S800 series from Qualcomm is for ideally high end models, the s400 is for mid range and the s200 are lower end models. MediaTek has their own stuff prices from those levels too, along with others. They typically don't allow for last year's high end chips to be used in the next year's models. For example, the S600 series found in the Galaxy S4 and HTC One M7 is discounted...because while they are now mid range level this year in comparison to the S801/S800, Qualcomm won't make those anymore because you can argue the newer S400s give similar style performance with more efficient battery life. Plus that would them wasting resources on making older chips for a smaller subset of the market yielding lesser returns.

My point is that if you see what MSFT has done is that they're roughly keeping up with Android based on the chip set the OS can handle. They skipped the S600 lone and are now in the high end game S800 and up compatible. What I am curious about is to see is how soon MSFT can get the OS ready for the S810, the first wave of 64-bit processor chips. Android is going that way probably next year (maybe as early as the Nexus 6), iOS started last year with the 5S. If they drag their feet here, they're screwed.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
    10-02-2014 02:00 PM
    Well today's topic in class was abortion..... Fun ..right?
    So...what did you learn today? Since this is a topic I deal with at work all the time, I can try to help clarify any cobwebs you have...

10-02-2014 02:01 PM
    So...what did you learn today? Since this is a topic I deal with at work all the time, I can try to help clarify any cobwebs you have...

we went over what methods they use to carry out the abortions ..... while those are methods used and it gets the job done what complications does the female have to deal with after it ? physically and emotionally
    10-02-2014 02:06 PM
    also if the government doesn't pay for abortions does that mean if they were to pay for it would the abortion rate rise because well its "free". i know they only pay for it is its a case of rape, inset or deals with the females life.
    10-02-2014 02:08 PM

However, did you understand what I meant by the sentence?
    Asking simply because I know many don't understand me.
    Understood perfectly, ta for asking.
    Deepak likes this.
    10-02-2014 02:16 PM
    we went over what methods they use to carry out the abortions ..... while those are methods used and it gets the job done what complications does the female have to deal with after it ? physically and emotionally
    Boy, you asked a mouthful there. Physically, the stuff is short term because it feels like a heavy period in terms of blood loss. There can be complications where if the pill method is used, for some women not everything happens at once and they need to do the surgical procedure to complete the process.

One physical complication is for women you use a termination or pregnancy (the medical term for abortion) as a contraceptive method. That means multiple terminations. What can happen is their pregnancies that carried to term can be high risk and they may have a higher chance of miscarriage.

Emotionally...that's a whole different ballgame. There is generally speaking some emotional residue from this process. There is inherent emotional stress on a woman during pregnancy (whether she chooses to have a child and keep it, have a child and place it up for adoption or to terminate the pregnancy). This is why offering supportive counseling is critical. There have been women who have had families, including multiple children who that terminated pregnancy still causes emotional distress. That's why people like me have jobs to help sexually active folks think about contraception to avoid being put in the situation to have to choose a termination as a option.

There is more I can say, but I think I'll stop here.

Last edited by MSFTisMIA; 10-02-2014 at 02:35 PM.
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    10-02-2014 02:21 PM
    Actually, no.

What happens is chip makers annually release certain chips sets for OEMs to use. For instance, the S800 series from Qualcomm is for ideally high end models, the s400 is for mid range and the s200 are lower end models. MediaTek has their own stuff prices from those levels too, along with others. They typically don't allow for last year's high end chips to be used in the next year's models. For example, the S600 series found in the Galaxy S4 and HTC One M7 is discounted...because while they are now mid range level this year in comparison to the S801/S800, Qualcomm won't make those anymore because you can argue the newer S400s give similar style performance with more efficient battery life. Plus that would them wasting resources on making older chips for a smaller subset of the market yielding lesser returns.

My point is that if you see what MSFT has done is that they're roughly keeping up with Android based on the chip set the OS can handle. They skipped the S600 lone and are now in the high end game S800 and up compatible. What I am curious about is to see is how soon MSFT can get the OS ready for the S810, the first wave of 64-bit processor chips. Android is going that way probably next year (maybe as early as the Nexus 6), iOS started last year with the 5S. If they drag their feet here, they're screwed.
    Holy Indian Ocean! Had expected a pond!

Thanks anyway. I read it drop by drop. Some of the things just passed away asymptotically!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-02-2014 02:27 PM
    also if the government doesn't pay for abortions does that mean if they were to pay for it would the abortion rate rise because well its "free". i know they only pay for it is its a case of rape, inset or deals with the females life.
    This is where it gets tricky. Technically, the government doesn't pay for a termination of pregnancy. What happens is that a woman who is on medicaid (one form of government offered insurance) and chooses to terminate a pregnancy gets it paid for based on how the doctor bills the insurance...it is a specialty appointment so it is coded that way. There are some private insurances, especially ones that are sponsored by faith based organizations that don't cover a termination. It can be paid for by cash if the female is either ineligible for insurance or her insurance doesn't cover it and the rates depend on far along in the pregnancy the female is. Each state in the US has specific laws governing up until how long within the course of a pregnancy a termination is legally allowed. NY, and NJ it is 24weeks. Cali (your state) is about the same. Some states in the south, like Texas, have it as 20 weeks. These laws cover not only those situations a termination can arise in situations you described above, but also the more common situation I see with patients where I work: it was simply an unplanned and often unintended pregnancy due to either incorrect contraceptive use or flat out no contraception was used.

There is no correlation between who pays for it and all of a sudden there is an increase in demand for it. It is not that kind of service and too many people still have that misnomer.

Again, I'll stop here. I can send your privately a ton of resources to explore this topic and why as a guy it is important to be familiar with this information.

sahib lopez likes this.
    10-02-2014 02:35 PM
    Boy, you asked a mouthful there. Physically, the stuff is short term because it feels like a heavy period in terms of blood loss. There can be complications where if the pill method is used, for some women not everything happens at once and they need to do the surgical procedure to complete the process.

One physical complication is for women you use a termination or pregnancy (the medical term for abortion) as a contraceptive method. That means multiple terminations. What can happen is their pregnancies that carried to term can be high risk and they may have a higher chance of miscarriage.

Emotionally...that's a whole different ballgame. There is generally speaking some emotional residue from this process. There is inherent emotional stress on a woman during pregnancy (whether she chooses to have a child and keep it, have a child and place it up for adoption or to terminate the pregnancy). This is why offering supportive counseling is critical. There have been women who have had families, including multiple children who that terminated pregnancy still causes emotional distress. That's why people like me have jobs to help sexually active folks think about contraception to avoid being put in the situation to have to choose a termination as a option.

There is more o can say, but I think I'll stop here.

with all that happening is there a possibility that she might not be able to have a baby again ?
    well then thats interesting and i didn't know all that is implicated.
    10-02-2014 02:36 PM
    Holy Indian Ocean! Had expected a pond!

Thanks anyway. I read it drop by drop. Some of the things just passed away asymptotically!
    You're welcome. Been following this stuff for years so I gave you a summary...stuff you can find out tech sites like gsmarena and phone arena quite easily if you read them daily like i do...

10-02-2014 02:37 PM
    stuff you can find out tech sites like gsmarena and phone arena quite easily if you read them daily like i do...
    I read WPCentral daily!
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-02-2014 02:40 PM
    This is where it gets tricky. Technically, the government doesn't pay for a termination of pregnancy. What happens is that a woman who is on medicaid (one form of government offered insurance) and chooses to terminate a pregnancy gets it paid for based on how the doctor bills the insurance...it is a specialty appointment so it is coded that way. There are some private insurances, especially ones that are sponsored by faith based organizations that don't cover a termination. It can be paid for by cash if the female is either ineligible for insurance or her insurance doesn't cover it and the rates depend on far along in the pregnancy the female is. Each state in the US has specific laws governing up until how long within the course of a pregnancy a termination is legally allowed. NY, and NJ it is 24weeks. Cali (your state) is about the same. Some states in the south, like Texas, have it as 20 weeks. These laws cover not only those situations a termination can arise in situations you described above, but also the more common situation I see with patients where I work: it was simply an unplanned and often unintended pregnancy due to either incorrect contraceptive use or flat out no contraception was used.

There is no correlation between who pays for it and all of a sudden there is an increase in demand for it. It is not that kind of service and too many people still have that misnomer.

Again, I'll stop here. I can send your privately a ton of resources to explore this topic and why as a guy it is important to be familiar with this information.

huh i was under the impression that medicaid didn't cover terminations. i guess there are moral and legal reason why its not covered ....yet. i bet it will be changed in my life time. sure my class is pro choice and that's fine but the way a person put it " might as well put it out of its misery " makes me think that's why its not covered under medicaid . its seen as a normal thing in today society and that's whats boggles my mind.
    does that mean if it become part of medicaid would more people chose that as an easy way out for teens or people are aren't careful i can see people thinking " lets terminate it because its easier and we did it last time"
    10-02-2014 02:44 PM
    with all that happening is there a possibility that she might not be able to have a baby again ?
    well then thats interesting and i didn't know all that is implicated.
    Yes, but it is case by case. I've worked with clients (I don't see these numbers but occasionally) previous who have had high numbers. I remember one girl who was 24, had gotten pregnant 10 times and only had 3 kids. Or another patient who was 22 had gotten pregnant 8 times with no kids. In situations like this especially, contraception is highly stressed. As you saw in the class, the lining of the uterus is made up of tiny blood vessels and why there is some risk is that it can potentially get harder for the zygote to implant successfully in women with high termination numbers.

Again a lot of this is very technical medical information that I'm watering down and sharing. My point is there is a lot that surrounds this topic on a medical, legal and psychosocial level.

10-02-2014 02:48 PM
    huh i was under the impression that medicaid didn't cover terminations. i guess there are moral and legal reason why its not covered ....yet. i bet it will be changed in my life time. sure my class is pro choice and thats fine but the way a person put it " might as well put it out of its misery " makes me think thats why its not covered under medicaid . its seen as a normal thing in today society .
    Um, dude. I just told you medical DOES cover it. Along how it DOES cover it. From the inside perspective, no less.

10-02-2014 02:50 PM
145,818 ... 34513452345334543455 ...