WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site
Re: WPC 10K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Well it has to reach a saturation point eventually. We have been putting in more posts each week since this thread began and were looking to easily break the 1000 posts in a week mark. Guess people just run out of things to post or have better things to do.

mpt15

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site

I'm considering it alot!

However these form are to get the same laptop the wireless isn't working and the Bluetooth stop and it keeps on overheating since I dropped it 5 feet.

I dropped my Asus netbook onto my foot from a 30" height. The netbook is fine. Wish I could say the same about my foot :'(

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

1520 if it goes cheap after christmas I will buy if it doesn't I give it a few more months after that.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Lot of laptop talk recently - my sister was asking my advice on a laptop for her work - shes only doing spreadsheet editing and the occasional powerpoint slide but finds the surface screen too small. So I said you only need a basic one with a bigger screen, something around 15"shouldnt be more than ?300

She comes back to me with two options both incredibly overspec'd for what she needs and both over ?700. Told her they were both too powerful and too expensive but she ignored me and bought one for ?800.

Why did she do that? Because its made by Samsung. She has a GS4 and the Galaxy Camera so by her reasoning they will all work well together.

Why ask my advice if your going to ignore what I tell you? Because Samsung have got a good marketing team.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

That happens a lot these days it seems. I'm heading to see the family in Toronto at xmas time, I'm the IT expert. My mum needs help and I'm sure there will be others.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Lot of laptop talk recently - my sister was asking my advice on a laptop for her work - shes only doing spreadsheet editing and the occasional powerpoint slide but finds the surface screen too small. So I said you only need a basic one with a bigger screen, something around 15"shouldnt be more than ?300

She comes back to me with two options both incredibly overspec'd for what she needs and both over ?700. Told her they were both too powerful and too expensive but she ignored me and bought one for ?800.

Why did she do that? Because its made by Samsung. She has a GS4 and the Galaxy Camera so by her reasoning they will all work well together.

Why ask my advice if your going to ignore what I tell you? Because Samsung have got a good marketing team.

Yeah I don't get it either when you give a advice and then they completely ignore you and do what they were originally set out to do.

I wouldn't have got the Samsung laptop, there so many better manufactures.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Yeah I don't get it either when you give a advice and then they completely ignore you and do what they were originally set out to do.

I wouldn't have got the Samsung laptop, there so many better manufactures.

Ive got nothing against Samsung - the GS4 is an amazing phone - the Galaxy camera is brilliant and takes some great shots with its zoom and the Samsung laptop shes chosen is actually pretty damn good.

As tech choices shes not made bad ones - just irks me when she asks advice then ignores me.

BIGPADDY

Sep 30, 2012
Visit site
Ive got nothing against Samsung - the GS4 is an amazing phone - the Galaxy camera is brilliant and takes some great shots with its zoom and the Samsung laptop shes chosen is actually pretty damn good.

As tech choices shes not made bad ones - just irks me when she asks advice then ignores me.

I mean compare to ASUS, I wouldn't have gone with Samsung but that my preference.

martinmc78

Oct 30, 2012
Visit site

Yeah my project is nearly finished which is why ive been posting so much. Just scraps of work left while we wait for the next job to start

Sent from my Windows Phone 8X by HTC using Tapatalk

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
COME ON WIN ANDROID (ADI)