WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

I forget what it was I used in the past... It was a WYSIWYG editor, but i mainly coded and used the WYSIWYG view for a real time view of how it was shaping up. My page is very dated... And dare I say, crappy, at the moment.

Www.sinime.com

I'll take a look at it in a bit. Rushing to get to work.

A lot of hosts now provide a free web editor to use. Some are better than others. They're very basic but will do the trick for most people,

Posted via Windows Phone Central App

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I forget what it was I used in the past... It was a WYSIWYG editor, but i mainly coded and used the WYSIWYG view for a real time view of how it was shaping up. My page is very dated... And dare I say, crappy, at the moment.

Www.sinime.com

Why not use WordPress? You seem to be doing some sort of a blog like thing anyway. It's a lot simpler than creating something from scratch.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Morning folks. You'd think after weather this weekend in the 80s that the need for a spring jacket would be gone until September? Not here in NYC. It is rainy most of the week and the jackets ate back out in full force today with temps in the high 60s - low 70s.

Guess nothing lasts forever indeed...

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. You'd think after weather this weekend in the 80s that the need for a spring jacket would be gone until September? Not here in NYC. It is rainy most of the week and the jackets ate back out in full force today with temps in the high 60s - low 70s.

Guess nothing lasts forever indeed...

Bummer. We have lovely weather here. Hopefully it stays for the weekend. :)

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Here it's very hot...

My girlfriend is renting a car for GB now, we've decided that it's better than trying to go by train. I like driving anyway, not in London to give the car back, but we'll manage ;-)

Thanks for the tip Rue!

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Here it's very hot...

My girlfriend is renting a car for GB now, we've decided that it's better than trying to go by train. I like driving anyway, not in London to give the car back, but we'll manage ;-)

Thanks for the tip Rue!

If you drop the car back at the airport you can take a train into London, depending on where you're staying you can take the Tube, no need to take the Heathrow Express. It's just the fastest. The Tube will take some time.

I don't blame you for not driving in London! It's not fun. I've done it a couple of times now.

The drive to Cardiff should be fairly easy. All motorway for the most part unless you decide to drop off to different places.

Glad to help. If you want to stop anywhere along the way let me know. There's a nice place on the way to Bath that I can suggest.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I don't blame you for not driving in London! It's not fun. I've done it a couple of times now.

The drive to Cardiff should be fairly easy. All motorway for the most part unless you decide to drop off to different places.

We'll have to give the car back in the center, but I'll take my phone with HERE drive with me ;-)

Driving in Britain is okay I guess, have done it a few times. Will take a minute to get used to the steering wheel on the other side, but this has never been an issue before for me.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Bummer. We have lovely weather here. Hopefully it stays for the weekend. :)

Doubt it, but NYC weather is so fickle that by Wednesday things can change. Got an assignment due today and I left my waterproof sleeve to carry it in at home. Oh well...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

When I buy a navigation system for my iPad, will I be able to use it on my iPhone later?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadDaniel