I charge mine only via wireless. Now buy that phone from me and you can charge that wirelessly as well☺
    I'd like to but I can't convince the missus. :/
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-06-2014 12:58 AM
    Now I wonder how did the battery life get so bad on your 920 ._.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Good question. Is been like that since day one....
    10-06-2014 12:59 AM
    I guess it's one of those things I have a hard time doing . I can say no easily ! but there are times when I want to but I can't :/

Those are the times to learn to say it. :P
    10-06-2014 01:00 AM
    but but but ..... imac doesn't get viruses .... its all lies !!!!!!! .. HA yeah right Mac malware botnet: Hackers target thousands of computers worldwide [Report] - Jacksonville Gadgets | Examiner.com
    Didn't read the article but I never believed that statement. Same goes for Linux. Popularity is always the driving factor.
    10-06-2014 01:02 AM
    I'd like to but I can't convince the missus. :/
    No worries. Red is gone, only have the black now.
    10-06-2014 01:03 AM
    hehehe this is funny to me :P
    10-06-2014 01:04 AM
    Didn't read the article but I never believed that statement. Same goes for Linux. Popularity is always the driving factor.
    its more of the statement that apple made back that imac could not get virus.
    10-06-2014 01:05 AM
    Those are the times to learn to say it. :P
    i should work on that ;P
    10-06-2014 01:06 AM
    its more of the statement that apple made back that imac could not get virus.
    That's because it's based on Linux and that's their claim as well. So they were just repeating the mantra.

Chances are someone will come out and say it's not a 'real' virus...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-06-2014 01:13 AM
    All right folks catch you all in a few hours.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-06-2014 01:23 AM
    That's because it's based on Linux and that's their claim as well. So they were just repeating the mantra.

it was bound to happen :P
    10-06-2014 01:38 AM
    All right folks catch you all in a few hours.
    alright.. later
    10-06-2014 01:38 AM
    im also out for the night.... laters all
    10-06-2014 01:44 AM
    1020 available on flipkart for ₹19,999!!!!! Wow!
    Just ordered 530, 630 from snapdeal. I don't know but I got a problem In flipkart, so I chose snapdeal. 530 at around ₹5800, 630 at ₹7750. I just missed 525 offer on flipkart, It was just for ₹900. I would've ordered 5-6 phones, if they were available!
    10-06-2014 02:10 AM
    Tab 2- stocks over
    Let me check the blender
    Its over, also pen drives were available at ₹1, I missed it
    10-06-2014 02:12 AM
    What type of penguin are you anyway? There's several types. Also you still don't look like any of them... :P
    I'm a rare Windows Phone using penguin, see :p
    10-06-2014 04:44 AM
    Flappy birds !

Where?
    10-06-2014 04:45 AM
    i found the other penguins for penguin http://i.imgur.com/qsvTGeB.gif
    Nice of you :)
    10-06-2014 04:46 AM

OS X isn't based on Linux, silly.

XNU is the computer operating system kernel that Apple Inc. acquired and developed for use in the Mac OS X operating system and released as free and open source software as part of the Darwin operating system. XNU is an acronym for X is Not Unix.

Originally developed by NeXT for the NeXTSTEP operating system, XNU was a hybrid kernel combining version 2.5 of the Mach kernel developed at Carnegie Mellon University with components from 4.3BSD and an Objective-C API for writing drivers called Driver Kit.

After Apple acquired NeXT, the Mach component was upgraded to 3.0, the BSD components were upgraded with code from the FreeBSD project and the Driver Kit was replaced with a C++ API for writing drivers called I/O Kit.

Like some other modern kernels, XNU is a hybrid, containing features of both monolithic kernels and microkernels, attempting to make the best use of both technologies, such as the message passing capability of microkernels enabling greater modularity and larger portions of the OS to benefit from protected memory, as well as retaining the speed of monolithic kernels for certain critical tasks.

Aren't I a clever penguin, see :)
    10-06-2014 04:54 AM

XNU is the computer operating system kernel that Apple Inc. acquired and developed for use in the Mac OS X operating system and released as free and open source software as part of the Darwin operating system. XNU is an acronym for X is Not Unix.

Originally developed by NeXT for the NeXTSTEP operating system, XNU was a hybrid kernel combining version 2.5 of the Mach kernel developed at Carnegie Mellon University with components from 4.3BSD and an Objective-C API for writing drivers called Driver Kit.

After Apple acquired NeXT, the Mach component was upgraded to 3.0, the BSD components were upgraded with code from the FreeBSD project and the Driver Kit was replaced with a C++ API for writing drivers called I/O Kit.

Like some other modern kernels, XNU is a hybrid, containing features of both monolithic kernels and microkernels, attempting to make the best use of both technologies, such as the message passing capability of microkernels enabling greater modularity and larger portions of the OS to benefit from protected memory, as well as retaining the speed of monolithic kernels for certain critical tasks.

The real question is whether or not you use the OS advocated by a penguin.
    10-06-2014 05:00 AM

Yeah I can copy and paste from WiKi as well but the thing you're missing is that it's still Unix based.
    WanderingTraveler likes this.
    10-06-2014 05:08 AM
    Yeah I can copy and paste from WiKi as well but the thing you're missing is that it's still Unix based.
    Unix based or not, Linux ISN'T Unix see.
    Here's a primer on the main differences: http://www.answers.com/Q/What_is_the...Linux_and_Unix

(oh, I didn't copy from wiki, I used a book, see)
    10-06-2014 06:00 AM
    What a miserable, wet day here today!
    10-06-2014 06:28 AM
    What a miserable, wet day here today!
    It's the same here. :/
    Shinigami910 likes this.
    10-06-2014 07:18 AM
    Just ordered 530, 630 from snapdeal. I don't know but I got a problem In flipkart, so I chose snapdeal. 530 at around ₹5800, 630 at ₹7750. I just missed 525 offer on flipkart, It was just for ₹900. I would've ordered 5-6 phones, if they were available!
    Cancel your deal right now! 530 on amazon for 4000₹ !! Go check now quick quick!!!!!!!
    10-06-2014 07:18 AM
145,721 ... 34693470347134723473 ...