Aka you chickened out.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
    If you put it that way ;) I just had options !

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    10-06-2014 08:56 PM
    Nice pictures there Sahib. Looks like a serious upgrade over the 810 and maybe a nice follow up to the 920.

Yup I think it's better than my 810 in photo shots . That's not to say my 810 was bad at it . It just lacked OIS . I wouldn't know how well the 920 took shots but I know it was good

10-06-2014 08:59 PM
    No deepness. Just reality. Innocence is a questionable subject. We have a wrapped idea of what it means. Most people think certain things are innocent but that's a question of perspective.
    I think innocence depends on age. A person's perspective might change after a certain age.
    10-06-2014 09:45 PM
    I think innocence depends on age. A person's perspective might change after a certain age.
    I'm still innocent in some aspects and I'm 20 :p

10-06-2014 09:55 PM
    I'm still innocent in some aspects and I'm 20 :p

I'm innocent in many aspects, even when I'm 20
    10-06-2014 10:52 PM
    Yup I think it's better than my 810 in photo shots . That's not to say my 810 was bad at it . It just lacked OIS . I wouldn't know how well the 920 took shots but I know it was good

Those shot looks close to the 920. They really do. The 830 is a nice phone. Not my ball park, but a nice phone. Say I wanted a quality mid range to stay connected to WP and use a good back up, I'd get the 830.

sahib lopez likes this.
    10-06-2014 10:57 PM
    Those shot looks close to the 920. They really do. The 830 is a nice phone. Not my ball park, but a nice phone. Say I wanted a quality mid range to stay connected to WP and use a good back up, I'd get the 830.

if there is one think I like is the depth of field it has...its pretty good better than my 810 in that aspect.
    10-06-2014 11:05 PM
    Like I said it's a perspective thing and depends what you mean by innocence. To me age is irrelevant.
    10-06-2014 11:58 PM

A lot of people had issues with the camera software on the L920. To many it lost its PureView ability as firmware updates came along.

I'd say the pictures look better.
    10-07-2014 12:00 AM
    A lot of people had issues with the camera software on the L920. To many it lost its PureView ability as firmware updates came along.

I'd say the pictures look better.
    was it a typo :P? anyways if that's the case I hope it doesn't happen with my 830 :(
    10-07-2014 12:06 AM
    was it a typo :P? anyways if that's the case I hope it doesn't happen with my 830 :(
    No idea but there were tinting issues and other things. Some people had no issues. It's all a bit strange.

The guy who wrote the software left so hopefully they got someone better.

Mine takes nice shots outside but nighttime I personally think it's crap.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-07-2014 12:21 AM
    No idea but there were tinting issues and other things. Some people had no issues. It's all a bit strange.

The guy who wrote the software left so hopefully they got someone better.

Mine takes nice shots outside but nighttime I personally think it's crap.
    hopefully they did get someone better. I should take a night shot of an object now and compare it the next time it gets a firmware update. that way ill know if it got better or not
    hope4wp likes this.
    10-07-2014 12:37 AM
    hopefully they did get someone better. I should take a night shot of an object now and compare it the next time it gets a firmware update. that way ill know if it got better or not
    You need to metro an eye out for tinting issues more than nighttime shots.
    10-07-2014 12:51 AM
    *drum roll* (enter hope)
    *sigh* *cough cough* I'm dying with cold *cough* *falls down*
    Sent by my freaking awesome Nokia Lumia 1520
    I've noticed you get sick often. Is that a good idea wanting to be a doctor??? :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-07-2014 12:52 AM
    I've noticed you get sick often. Is that a good idea wanting to be a doctor??? :P

Lol :p I don't get sick often....I get wounded!
    10-07-2014 01:07 AM
    anyways im off to sleep... laters all
    10-07-2014 01:10 AM
    Lol :p I don't get sick often....I get wounded!

I'm not sure which is worse. . :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-07-2014 01:14 AM
    So my train is running late. Yay for me... :/
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-07-2014 01:15 AM
    So to give an idea of how much I can accomplish in a s short period of time. I managed to go to an ATM,, take some money back home, my wife needed it, and in still waiting 10 minutes for the train. I did all that in about 7 minutes. Helps to live close to the station. :P
    Laura Knotek and sahib lopez like this.
    10-07-2014 01:30 AM
    And now the train is no longer stopping at my station... So I need to wait longer now. How nice.
    10-07-2014 01:36 AM
    Enjoy
    10-07-2014 02:12 AM
    And now the train is no longer stopping at my station... So I need to wait longer now. How nice.
    I'm sorry to hear.

Maybe this will cheer you up.

10-07-2014 02:14 AM
    I'm sorry to hear.

Maybe this will cheer you up.
    YouTube is filtered at my work. :/

So, as you can imagine the train was packed. So much fun. The train that was late pulled in and basically emptied out then carried on it's journey missing about 5-6 stops. I'm sure there was some reasoning behind this but damned if I know what it was. I guess trying to get back on time for it's final journey?? Lots of people get off at my stop.

So I ended up catching the next train, which every one else caught. Making me about 40 minutes late. These are the days when I hate public transport. My train going home last night got cancelled. We haven't even started the bad weather yet....
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-07-2014 03:04 AM
    YouTube is filtered at my work. :/

So, as you can imagine the train was packed. So much fun. The train that was late pulled in and basically emptied out then carried on it's journey missing about 5-6 stops. I'm sure there was some reasoning behind this but damned if I know what it was. I guess trying to get back on time for it's final journey?? Lots of people get off at my stop.

So I ended up catching the next train, which every one else caught. Making me about 40 minutes late. These are the days when I hate public transport. My train going home last night got cancelled. We haven't even started the bad weather yet....
    Ugh! That's horrid. The YouTube video was "Taking Care of Business" by Bachman Turner Overdrive.
    10-07-2014 03:09 AM
    Ugh! That's horrid. The YouTube video was "Taking Care of Business" by Bachman Turner Overdrive.
    It's been some time since I heard that one.

Though I mentioned hating public transport I guess you could say I hate the rat race just as much. :P This 'work day' business is crap. :P
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-07-2014 03:13 AM
144,483 ... 34733474347534763477 ...