livin in Beverly hills !
    10-07-2014 02:49 PM
    Today was a good day, not about school stuff but about techstuff. We got better Internet speed, from 4/1 connection to 15/2. Awsome, and I received Cyan update :)
    No significant changes.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-07-2014 03:10 PM
    Today was a good day, not about school stuff but about techstuff. We got better Internet speed, from 4/1 connection to 15/2. Awsome, and I received Cyan update :)
    No significant changes.

obligatory ice cube song
    10-07-2014 03:18 PM
    huh i have 25k posts ...sweet :D
    Sport Driver and N_LaRUE like this.
    10-07-2014 03:20 PM
    Are they all on this thread? 😜
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-07-2014 03:23 PM
    Congrats πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ :D.
    So you are paying for our beer anytime soon?

N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    10-07-2014 03:35 PM
    Are they all on this thread?
    Only 24999 of them...
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    10-07-2014 03:51 PM
    Congrats πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ :D.

I could take this into so many different directions but I'll behave.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-07-2014 03:52 PM
    Are they all on this thread?
    NOOOOO ;P .... welll maybe 20k are ;)
    10-07-2014 03:54 PM
    Congrats :D.

only when im 21 and if i have money ;)
    10-07-2014 03:55 PM

last time i dared you and it went bad so i wont ask this time around o.o
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-07-2014 03:55 PM

I dare you:-P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-07-2014 04:00 PM
    last time i dared you and it went bad so i wont ask this time around o.o
    You don't have to because I asked MSFTisMIA to go there:-)
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-07-2014 04:00 PM
    Question ... Would it be a good idea to lower the, drinking age to 18 like they have it in Europe ?
    The reason why I ask is because today in class the topic of lecture was addiction. The main argument was if you let kids drink at an earlier age they won't be prone to abuse it when they get older
    sent from my rare linux distro 830
    Actually that's incorrect. There are technically two drinking ages. One at 16 for beer and one at 18 for all other alcohol. There's even a couple of counties that have an age of 14 for beer. Some are just 18.

As for my opinion. I personally think having a drinking age of 21 is silly because the vast majority of kids would have had alcohol or even got drunk long before that. As someone pointed out you're considered an adult at 18 legally so what's the issue?

Saying all that, from a health point of view, something most young people don't think about, it's very damaging to you mentally and physically. Most mind development continues until 25ish but keep in mind that your mind never stops changing. On top of that alcohol damages liver function, blood, etc if used excessively, which most young people do. The idea of a party without excessive drinking to most young people is just silly. That's part of the problem.

I've never been a big drinker myself and I only drink with company or on occasions. My wife and I have the rare occasion where we'll have a drink together of wine or something else.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-07-2014 04:20 PM
    Drinks 🍸 yay!!!! Treat!!!!!
    Sent by my freaking awesome Nokia Lumia 1520
    10-07-2014 04:39 PM
    Actually that's incorrect. There are technically two drinking ages. One at 16 for beer and one at 18 for all other alcohol. There's even a couple of counties that have an age of 14 for beer. Some are just 18.

As for my opinion. I personally think having a drinking age of 21 is silly because the vast majority of kids would have had alcohol or even got drunk long before that. As someone pointed out you're considered an adult at 18 legally so what's the issue?

Saying all that, from a health point of view, something most young people don't think about, it's very damaging to you mentally and physically. Most mind development continues until 25ish but keep in mind that your mind never stops changing. On top of that alcohol damages liver function, blood, etc if used excessively, which most young people do. The idea of a party without excessive drinking to most young people is just silly. That's part of the problem.

I've never been a big drinker myself and I only drink with company or on occasions. My wife and I have the rare occasion where we'll have a drink together of wine or something else.
    18 here but not a big problem to buy alcohol even if you aren't. And 21 is late.

10-07-2014 05:06 PM

Sweet 😈 ....now lets see if he will
    10-07-2014 06:43 PM

That's true. I don't think anyone mentioned that or even thought about it
    10-07-2014 06:46 PM
    Time to head homeπŸ˜ƒ and so far no weed smell 😎
    sent from my rare linux distro 830
    10-07-2014 07:41 PM
    Drinks 🍸 yay!!!! Treat!!!!!
    Sent by my freaking awesome Nokia Lumia 1520
    Freeloader...

sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    10-07-2014 08:01 PM
    I'll pass. I may end saying Sahib paying for our drinks is like a dude fall out of a boat in the middle of the ocean and hitting a rock and still being unable to get wet...

sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    10-07-2014 08:03 PM
    I'll pass. I may end saying Sahib paying for our drinks is like a dude fall out of a boat in the middle of the ocean and hitting a rock and still being unable to get wet...

What ._. I Didn't get it

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    10-07-2014 09:27 PM

I've never drank alcohol, not even a beer.

See that explains why I'm innocent. :P
    10-07-2014 11:32 PM
    so looks like google voice is a competitor to imessage now. now it can send MMS. dang it msft this is what Skype could of been :/
    10-07-2014 11:33 PM
    So the weather here is too much cloudy, it also rained here in the morning at around 6 a.m.

Sent from my dark knight 1320
    10-07-2014 11:33 PM
145,267 ... 34773478347934803481 ...