Excuse me, young sir and/or madam!
    I can fly. Underwater, thank you very much.

You keep up that attitude and I'll report you to the anti-penguin police, see.

O.o I didn't know there were anti penguin po po ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Pete The Penguin likes this.
    10-09-2014 06:50 PM
    Aka an underpowered version of Windows 3.1...

Posted Approved by Nexus 5

Nooo its windows vista ๐Ÿ˜‚
    10-09-2014 06:51 PM
    Time to head home and chill for a bit before i get down to business
    sent from my rare linux distro 830
    10-09-2014 07:00 PM
    Looks like I have a group project coming up . Normally I hate them because people never pull their own weight and I get stuck doing it . This time I have a group that will do work ^.^

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    10-09-2014 08:07 PM
    Looks like VZW may have retired the Icon. And you winder why I don't want a US carrier branded phone. The 930/Icon is a good phone but launched in a time where it may be not have been set up for success.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    sahib lopez and N_LaRUE like this.
    10-09-2014 08:31 PM
    Looks like VZW may have retired the Icon. And you winder why I don't want a US carrier branded phone. The 930/Icon is a good phone but launched in a time where it may be not have been set up for success.

^this looks like it might suffer the same fate as the 810 . Let's see the similarities
    1) carrier exclusive -check
    2) marketing push from Verizon -check

Yeah that's that what I can i think of right now

MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-09-2014 09:50 PM
    ^this looks like it might suffer the same fate as the 810 . Let's see the similarities
    1) carrier exclusive -check
    2) lack of marketing push from Verizon -check

Yeah that's that what I can i think of right now

Didn't let me edit my last post to say lack of marketing for the icon

10-09-2014 09:55 PM
    This is what I don't like about exclusives . The whole reason of exclusives is so the oems makes the phone to how the said carrier wants it to be . In tern the oem lets the carrier take responsibility for the phone ( as in fix the devices if they break ) and market them but the carrier choses if it fails or not >.> .

10-09-2014 10:00 PM
    Well, WP seems to be a slowly dying platform...maybe more of an atrophied state than a full death.

10-09-2014 10:17 PM
    Well, WP seems to be a slowly dying platform...maybe more of an atrophied state than a full death.

if wp dies then there wont be any other platform to take on ios/android then we will be stuck with a duopoly :/ how dull is that
    10-09-2014 10:21 PM

It seems to be stagnating at the high end with potential growth at the low end and in the long term that will be a problem.
    10-09-2014 10:47 PM
    It seems to be stagnating at the high end with potential growth at the low end and in the long term that will be a problem.
    :/ I guess that's the only way to go.... put high end spec because specs matter now
    10-09-2014 10:51 PM
    O.o I didn't know there were anti penguin po po ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Just you wait, that's all... :p
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-09-2014 11:20 PM
    Like a seal who tried to eat you?
    10-09-2014 11:40 PM
    huh a quick observation I made about my 830. so I was playing with recording a video and to test out the OIS( not sure how to test that) . I first used the stock camera from msft. I noticed that it doesn't auto focus and it doesn't change the white balance fast enough but the main thing was that it records in mono not in stereo. I got worried that I got a defected phone so I went to use the nokia pro cam and did the same test and I noticed that it preformed much much better and it used all 3 mics instead of one.
    10-09-2014 11:49 PM
    so your mortal enemies are the navy seals :P
    10-09-2014 11:50 PM
    hmmmm now I wonder if I will ever be able to flash a different firmware on this device ...
    10-10-2014 12:30 AM
    huh recently Ive been gaining weight . when I first started off I was weighing 124 now I weight 128. I hope its muscle and not fat because weight training + cardio should help me increase my muscle mass. ive also increased my water intake and lowered my sweet drink intake.
    10-10-2014 12:34 AM
    looks like im going to a party on Saturday... good stuff :D
    10-10-2014 12:45 AM
    its all quite here :P hehehe I should make some noise !
    10-10-2014 01:04 AM
    im off for the night... laters all
    10-10-2014 01:09 AM
    Woo! Day off today!
    N_LaRUE and MSFTisMIA like this.
    10-10-2014 03:52 AM
    huh recently Ive been gaining weight . when I first started off I was weighing 124 now I weight 128. I hope its muscle and not fat because weight training + cardio should help me increase my muscle mass. ive also increased my water intake and lowered my sweet drink intake.
    Cardio doesn't increase muscle mass it tones. :P Cardio is good for the heart and muscle. To put into perspective the difference, look at a bike rider compared to weight lifter.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-10-2014 04:56 AM
    That is the issue at the moment. WP is attractive to the low end market, especially the developing countries, thanks to Nokia. It's understandable why MS would want to keep them happy as they have a good developers program going on in most those countries. Whereas in the developed countries, developers seem to sticking their nose up at WP.

Whether WP can become more mainstream really rests with how they can make developing attractive for developers. They obviously haven't done it yet. Whether W10 has the potential is questionable at this stage. If they would have released WP8, W8 and WRT as cross platform then maybe things would be different. I'm not sure about their marathon thinking. Lots of people seem to think MS has a bottomless pit of money and think that shareholders and market share mean nothing.
    10-10-2014 05:04 AM
    That is the issue at the moment. WP is attractive to the low end market, especially the developing countries, thanks to Nokia. It's understandable why MS would want to keep them happy as they have a good developers program going on in most those countries. Whereas in the developed countries, developers seem to sticking their nose up at WP.

Whether WP can become more mainstream really rests with how they can make developing attractive for developers. They obviously haven't done it yet. Whether W10 has the potential is questionable at this stage. If they would have released WP8, W8 and WRT as cross platform then maybe things would be different. I'm not sure about their marathon thinking. Lots of people seem to think MS has a bottomless pit of money and think that shareholders and market share mean nothing.
    They'll be in the market of course. So will RIM (still refuse to call it Blackberry). Will both have large market shares? Hell no. But they'll still offer consumers something as a decent alternative option. What folks forget is that those low ended and low mid range people don't necessarily use apps unless it is the uber popular stuff. So unless MSFT address that, they'll be a niche played with Crackberry-ish rabid supporters.

10-10-2014 07:01 AM
142,728 ... 34893490349134923493 ...