WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Morning folks. Running late. Super exhausted - would have called out today except there was an important appointment I need to make for a patient for tomorrow. Sometimes one's word take precedence over one's level of exhaustion...

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I'm positively surprised how often I use my tablet. It has replaced my alarm clock, then I use it in the morning to read my newspaper and check other news. I use it often for the forum at home. I watch TV shows when cycling in the fitness center. I always take it to my girlfriend's place and use it there. It's also nice for traveling.

After I was afraid of buying a tablet because I thought I'd never use it, that's quite a relief.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
I'm positively surprised how often I use my tablet. It has replaced my alarm clock, then I use it in the morning to read my newspaper and check other news. I use it often for the forum at home. I watch TV shows when cycling in the fitness center. I always take it to my girlfriend's place and use it there. It's also nice for traveling.

After I was afraid of buying a tablet because I thought I'd never use it, that's quite a relief.

Well, none of us here are surprised how often you use it. It is an Apple product that has calmed down your Apple itch considerably - for now. 😜

What I'm somewhat surprised about is your ability to use it at your girlfriend's place. I was under the impression that iPadding her was better...😏

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Well, none of us here are surprised how often you use it. What I'm somewhat surprised about is your ability to use it at your girlfriend's place. I was under the impression that iPadding her was better...

I'm surprised myself how much time that iPadding her takes in this relationship, or let's say about my stamina. Did I really just go there? But there are always the calm moments I show her pictures on the tablet or we look stuff up or we listen to Spotify with it ;-)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

Days like today I curse HTC for not putting Qi wireless charging in all the 8X models, as I'd have a wireless charging me ad in my office at work. Guess it is onto the external battery pack...

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'm surprised myself how much time that iPadding her takes in this relationship, or let's say about my stamina. Did I really just go there? But there are always the calm moments I show her pictures on the tablet or we look stuff up or we listen to Spotify with it ;-)

Lol! In my case, the GF usually has Pandora playing on her Nexus 7 sometimes during iPadding, so I guess that's a lot of juggling electrical current and charges?

She seriously likes her S4 + Nexus 7 setup, thanks to me actually. I got her the Qi charge cover for the S4 and the TYLT charger and she's been happy as a lark. She was too into Android, although she loves both the 925's low light and my own low light prowess...

WanderingTraveler

Dec 23, 2012
Visit site

Days like today I curse HTC for not putting Qi wireless charging in all the 8X models, as I'd have a wireless charging me ad in my office at work. Guess it is onto the external battery pack...
Can you confirm that it's Qi? It might be PMA or some other standard.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

As I said, ignorance is bliss.

Ignorance of ignorance is even more blissful, I guess?

Ignorance - there is a cure. :p

Seriously though, there are some things I'm happy to be ignorant of. I won't go into detail what that is but when you're at my age you've seen in some cases, way too much.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

Ignorance - there is a cure. :p

Seriously though, there are some things I'm happy to be ignorant of. I won't go into detail what that is but when you're at my age you've seen in some cases, way too much.

Soccer. I asked my girlfriend if she also is an opportunistic soccer fan, as so many during world championship, and she said yes. This didn't changed my mind however. I'm so ignorant towards soccer, I might be already extreme. I actively avoid it at all cost, even if all my friends meet to see a match, I won't.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Soccer. I asked my girlfriend if she also is an opportunistic soccer fan, as so many during world championship, and she said yes. This didn't changed my mind however. I'm so ignorant towards soccer, I might be already extreme. I actively avoid it at all cost, even if all my friends meet to see a match, I won't.

When it comes to sports these days I haven't a clue. When it comes to football in any country I am completely clueless.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

When it comes to sports these days I haven't a clue. When it comes to football in any country I am completely clueless.

I don't really know how people identify themselves with a club. Players are exchanged for millions, playing for the one that pays the most. The team has nothing to do with the city they play for. And still people are fans of "their" club. I really don't get that. I so don't care about these players and if they win or not. It's good for them, but why should I get emotionally involved?

Also, it's terribly boring.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb