then again i was speechless when i was dancing with this girl named amber. :x
    10-11-2014 11:57 PM
    well I have to say... that party did me some good..... no parents , new people I didn't know, new girls I met and danced with. i got to take advantage of that situation because the guys that were there didn't ask the girls to dance. so i did what they should of done and asked them out to dance .
    looks like im a different person when im at parties. more confidence ;)

To pull a Sahib, pictures or it didn't happen 😊
    sahib lopez, MSFTisMIA and N_LaRUE like this.
    10-11-2014 11:57 PM
    To pull a Sahib, pictures or it didn't happen ��
    nooooo D: i didn't get pictures.... but it really did happen
    >_< i guess it does seem a little fake but it went down like that
    10-12-2014 12:01 AM
    nooooo D: i didn't get pictures.... but it really did happen
    >_< i guess it does seem a little fake but it went down like that
    That sucks... but without pictures, it truly didn't happen. I have pics of my wife giving birth... The web will never see them cause I don't use apple's iCloud... But I have pics, so I know it happened.
    10-12-2014 12:29 AM
    That sucks... but without pictures, it truly didn't happen. I have pics of my wife giving birth... The web will never see them cause I don't use apple's iCloud... But I have pics, so I know it happened.
    NOOOOOOOD:!!! don't be like that ..... it happened
    10-12-2014 12:31 AM
    im off for the night ...laters all
    10-12-2014 01:24 AM
    I know, your posts say that. But still 1 year is a long time. Sahib hasn't been longer than you, still he has more than 25k posts. See, that's what I was talking about
    Aye, people who live on this thread generally have inflated post counts ;)
    10-12-2014 02:46 AM
    im off for the night ...laters all
    You're still online, though~☆!
    10-12-2014 02:47 AM
    Aye, people who live on this thread generally have inflated post counts ;)
    Yes, I get you, more than 25k posts just in this thread!
    10-12-2014 03:02 AM
    Yes, I get you, more than 25k posts just in this thread!
    From what I've gathered, though, sahib has had a 25:1 post count ratio between this thread and the rest of WPC, so he isn't quite there yet.
    10-12-2014 03:19 AM
    Do mods really ban people for complaining about someone in the forums?lol
    Mods ban people for being aggressive, abusive and insulting to others. Usually they'll give warnings before banning someone unless that person is being seen to do nothing but that.

The are of course other reasons to ban people, like continuously trolling.

If the receive complaints from people than obviously it's up to them if that person should be banned.
    10-12-2014 07:02 AM
    ^^^
    Good luck with that.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-12-2014 07:22 AM
    Talking about Android won't get you banned. There nothing wrong with that. Being a disrespectful person will.

This is a friendly forum not XDA, not 4chan not Reddit.

There's nothing wrong with people having opinions, and looking something different it's all in his you express them.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-12-2014 07:49 AM
    Talking about Android won't get you banned. There nothing wrong with that. Being a disrespectful person will.

There's nothing wrong with people having opinions, and looking something different it's all in his you express them.
    Agreed.

Earlier this week, I found a guy asking for help on his Lumia 1520. Don't know why but his Lumia was in Japanese, and he was unable to find out the language settings. I was about to help him... Then I found out that he was a total troll. Asked for help but acted like a superior to others. Referred to the guys helping him as "moron", "dumb@$$", "fck" and whatever inappropriate and aggressive.

I was irritated. Went aggressive at him, reported him... And a mod deleted all of our posts there lol. Don't know if he was banned. :p

Btw, what's going on with all that banning thing?
    10-12-2014 07:56 AM

You are right, but talking about Android in every thread, even when the OP has clearly stated that he wants WP, there are some people giving him Android options. Also those people take the threads off the topic by talking about Android in every thread, even when the thread isn't remotely related to Android. Even after telling such people to go to android central, they still keep coming back with their useless arguments. Is all this justified?
    VaibhavRocks likes this.
    10-12-2014 08:14 AM
    Agreed.

Earlier this week, I found a guy asking for help on his Lumia 1520. Don't know why but his Lumia was in Japanese, and he was unable to find out the language settings. I was about to help him... Then I found out that he was a total troll. Asked for help but acted like a superior to others. Referred to the guys helping him as "moron", "dumb@$$", "fck" and whatever inappropriate and aggressive.

I was irritated. Went aggressive at him, reported him... And a mod deleted all of our posts there lol. Don't know if he was banned. :p

Btw, what's going on with all that banning thing?
    No idea. I get the impression Vaibhav got banned under his other name. Not sure why as I wasn't around and don't know the thread he's referring to.

Logging in as a new user and complaining on here isn't a way to help yourself.

The best thing to do with trolls is report them. End of story.
    10-12-2014 08:24 AM
    You are right, but talking about Android in every thread, even when the OP has clearly stated that he wants WP, there are some people giving him Android options. Also those people take the threads off the topic by talking about Android in every thread, even when the thread isn't remotely related to Android. Even after telling such people to go to android central, they still keep coming back with their useless arguments. Is all this justified?
    Again, simple thing to do is to report them to the mods. Don't engage them. Just report them. If all they're doing is trolling let the mods know. Having long winded arguments with aggression rising doesn't help. Best thing to do with trolls is to ignore them. They usually go away.
    a5cent likes this.
    10-12-2014 08:28 AM
    well I have to say... that party did me some good..... no parents , new people I didn't know, new girls I met and danced with. i got to take advantage of that situation because the guys that were there didn't ask the girls to dance. so i did what they should of done and asked them out to dance .
    looks like im a different person when im at parties. more confidence ;)
    Did you get any phone numbers though? I don't care about pictures or it didn't happen, I only care about phone numbers and new friends made...

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-12-2014 08:29 AM
    (Walks into a Lumia Icon thread filled with users crying over their EOL'ed phone with 2 other WP8 models held aloft). "Sure looks glum around here..." I say with a smile.
    Someone looks up and says: "what are those? "
    "T-mobile's HTC 8x stuck on Portico and T-Mobile's Lumia 810 stuck on Amber. Welcome to the club..."

10-12-2014 08:51 AM
    >.> I don't need no biccie ... I'm being oppressed by the evil penguin !!

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    I'm not evil! Just misunderstood, see.

How about a Jaffa Cake?
    10-12-2014 09:03 AM
    Don't Forget tmobile and the 810

I haven't...
    10-12-2014 09:04 AM
    Nah, I wasn't complaining, just wanted to tell my story. Also, luckily I didn't get banned, and this is my only account. :p

Well then, I will better report them.
    We all have only one account here. Some may have 2, but majority have 1.
    10-12-2014 09:05 AM
    We all have only one account here. Some may have 2, but majority have 1.
    Two is a violation of the rulz, see.
    10-12-2014 09:08 AM
    Yeah, not all penguins are the same, because you are the only one not similar to the rest, see? Actually, you are the only pengie able to use a phone, that's enough to make you stand out of the crowd, eh?
    I'm teaching Mrs. The Penguin how to use a phone, see. Ship to shore by radio is out of date, see.
    10-12-2014 09:29 AM
    Did you get any phone numbers though? I don't care about pictures or it didn't happen, I only care about phone numbers and new friends made...

.... How does getting 3 numbers work for you ;) . Not sure how that happened but I was on fire ! :p

MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-12-2014 09:30 AM
145,808 ... 34973498349935003501 ...