WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Maybe. The Sony Z series is pretty nice. Wonder if he got a Z2?

I would be interested in a Sony Z2 compact, as Sony is the only company producing phones with a reasonable display size and still putting high-end hardware into it. But the Z1 Compact just looks chubby to me somehow.

There's a billboard advertisement in Switzerland showing the Z1 compact from the side and stating something like: "This is no iPhone", and I always think, no, it's much less elegant... ;-)

The Z2 looks nice though, maybe they will offer a nice compact edition of it?

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I would be interested in a Sony Z2 compact, as Sony is the only company producing phones with a reasonable display size and still putting high-end hardware into it. But the Z1 Compact just looks chubby to me somehow.

There's a billboard advertisement in Switzerland showing the Z1 compact from the side and stating something like: "This is no iPhone", and I always think, no, it's much less elegant... ;-)

The Z2 looks nice though, maybe they will offer a nice compact edition of it?

Have you used a Z1 Compact live?

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

So I'm in the home stretch. :p

Just had a bit of a long meeting and now don't feel like doing much. The next few weeks will be busy since the guy I was working with will be on vacation for the next two weeks so expect lighter posting from me.

The weekend is looking good so far. I'll be out on Saturday and maybe Sunday. Tomorrow the car goes in to get some fixing. I so need a newer car. :p

I forgot to bring my tablet with me today. I was rushing a bit this morning. :/

Looking forward to the weekend. :)

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Morning folks. Any word from BP recently?

I looked at his profile and the last time he posted was back in May. I know he was looking for a new job so maybe he got one that keeps him busier now and who knows? Maybe he met someone.

I also know he was working on an app as well.

His profile doesn't show an Android device. I believe he returned the Z2 because it had issues.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I really want to take up oil painting again or some form of art. I know my wife wants to do sculpture and I wouldn't mind giving that a go. I think half our problem is where we live. There just doesn't seem to be much going on. Everything we want to do is somewhere else.

heickelrrx

May 12, 2014
Visit site

Good night all. It's 10:58 PM on my clock. Guess what my friend though my Phone price it's over 5.000.000 IDR (425 US$) but I got it only 2.000.000 IDR (170 US$). When i say that the milk he drunk suddenly come out from his noses ._.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Good night all. It's 10:58 PM on my clock. Guess what my friend though my Phone price it's over 5.000.000 IDR (425 US$) but I got it only 2.000.000 IDR (170 US$). When i say that the milk he drunk suddenly come out from his noses ._.
you know when I see bigger numbers I think its a lot of money :O

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

I know I would >.< ........ all I know is the money in the US :/

If you ever make it out of the US and come over to this side I think you would be quite disappointed like many Americans of how little the US dollar means or buys over here.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

If you ever make it out of the US and come over to this side I think you would be quite disappointed like many Americans of how little the US dollar means or buys over here.

I already knew the US dollar doesn't mean much outside the US. just don't know how little it really is

worldspy99

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site

Okay folks, finally after about 70 odd phones have settled on WP (Lumia 810) for phone and Nexus 7 for tablet.
I am little bit tired with all the wheeling and dealing but it has been fun....I still have about 11 devices to get rid off though:)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

Okay folks, finally after about 70 odd phones have settled on WP (Lumia 810) for phone and Nexus 7 for tablet.
I am little bit tired with all the wheeling and dealing but it has been fun....I still have about 11 devices to get rid off though:)

you got 99 problems but a phone isn't one ;)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven