WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

It might be just the dimensions. The same look might be great on a bigger phone. I think it's the design and not the thickness in general.

No flash?

No flash. People mocked Sony for this, and to me, it was the right move. The camera on it isn't something I'd use consistently. Otherwise, it is a big baddass phone. I love the gasps, especially from women, when I pull out the Z Ultra. It never fails.

It almost seems like people are about to choke on their minds when they wrap their brains around the size of it.

I was going to look at the Z2 after work today at the Sony store, but since I called out from work, I'll go another time.

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

I'll say this...lost in the fun of last weekend for,me was the annual Portuguese festival in Newark last weekend. There is a large Portuguese and Brazilian contingent in the area, and with both countries in the World Cup - Brazil a favorite and Portugal a dark horse favorite- I know it was killer. World Cup starts today - just saw a few Brazilian women on the train all decked out in their colors - and in short shorts notably. I think I should go visit Brazil before I group up officially...

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I'll say this...lost in the fun of last weekend for,me was the annual Portuguese festival in Newark last weekend. There is a large Portuguese and Brazilian contingent in the area, and with both countries in the World Cup - Brazil a favorite and Portugal a dark horse favorite- I know it was killer. World Cup starts today - just saw a few Brazilian women on the train all decked out in their colors - and in short shorts notably. I think I should go visit Brazil before I group up officially...

i wonder if ill see people with their soccer T today at the graduation

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

No flash. People mocked Sony for this, and to me, it was the right move. The camera on it isn't something I'd use consistently. Otherwise, it is a big baddass phone. I love the gasps, especially from women, when I pull out the Z Ultra. It never fails.

It almost seems like people are about to choke on their minds when they wrap their brains around the size of it.

I was going to look at the Z2 after work today at the Sony store, but since I called out from work, I'll go another time.

It's right that I read this with "that's what she said" in mind? ;-)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb