About time you started to talk about some new things
    I always talk about something new... like stuff of college and what I see ;) and what I do :P that's new
    10-14-2014 12:54 AM
    ...... >.< well I didn't expect that :P... I was with a viet girl before...... *sigh* memories XD
    What? What did you say?? Viet?? I'm Vietnamese, too! *gasp* Ahem... secret revealed. :p
    10-14-2014 12:55 AM
    ^this right here will get tons of likes and thanks but mia and rue ;) .... I called it !
    Yeah right! Or as the blondes say, whatever!
    10-14-2014 12:55 AM
    And while we are at it, no more Dodge Dart either...
    why D: the double D is and awesome machine !
    10-14-2014 12:56 AM
    What? What did you say?? Viet?? I'm Vietnamese, too! *gasp* Ahem... secret revealed. :p
    Sahib is Mexican. He was sorta involved with a Vietnamese girl....best to leave the rest alone otherwise this thread will reach 100K posts by tomorrow morning California time.
    I clicked on picture ;) *gasp* I revealed my secret D:
    why D: the double D is and awesome machine !
    http://i.imgur.com/Wajxln5.gif
    Nope....
    10-14-2014 12:57 AM
    Sahib is Mexican. He was sorta involved with a Vietnamese girl....best to leave the rest alone otherwise this thread will reach 100K posts by tomorrow morning California time.
    lol he would have to go back a years time from now to see what I mean XD !
    10-14-2014 12:57 AM
    Nope....
    :( well then I have nothing left D: .... im an empty shell of what sahib use to me x.x
    10-14-2014 12:58 AM
    lol he would have to go back a year time from now to see what I mean XD !
    We don't need to rehash this now do we?
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    LOL! Long, long, long, long love novel, eh? 😂
    sahib lopez likes this.
    I think only 3 other people know what you mean :P
    10-14-2014 12:59 AM
    We don't need to rehash this now do we?
    nonoonn no we don't :)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    :( well then I have nothing left D: .... im an empty shell of what sahib use to me x.x
    Talk about your new phone. Talk about the 1520.3. Talk about that works charging shell for the 810 that you will give me for free😁
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    LOL! Long, long, long, long love novel, eh?
    oh yeah you don't know what to know :O.... but if you do ..go back a year starting from September and read :P
    10-14-2014 01:00 AM
    Speaking of empty shell, right now your 810 is sitting alone so best to give that wireless charging shell to me😁
    10-14-2014 01:00 AM
    Talk about your new phone. Talk about the 1520.3. Talk about that works charging shell for the 810 that you will give me for free
    ..... oh sureeeeee talk about what benefits 99 ;P
    10-14-2014 01:01 AM
    Speaking of empty shell, right now your 810 is sitting alone so best to give that wireless charging shell to me
    orale :P..... well its not alone since my mother is using it ;P
    10-14-2014 01:02 AM
    ..... oh sureeeeee talk about what benefits 99 ;P
    Why not, better than you talking alone to yourself☺
    sahib lopez and MSFTisMIA like this.
    10-14-2014 01:06 AM
    Why not, better than you talking alone to yourself☺
    well played :P ...that is true but still .. I like talking about how awesome the double D is and tri-tip :P especially in the food thread ;)
    10-14-2014 01:07 AM
    Since it's not emphasized as science anymore . I remember back in middle school and high school we didn't have to take geography it was more of an elective . They would rather have you take biology and or Chem over geography

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    First, just because it's not emphasised as one doesn't mean it isn't one. Second you're in the US the other guy is in India so the school system is different.
    Third, like I pointed out a simple search on the internet would have told him differently.

Lastly, taking chemistry or biology probably is just as pointless because very few people in the US haven't got a clue what science is anyway and will simply forget anything they learn.

Now I know why there so many uninformed young people. If it's not in front of them they're not interested, even if it takes two seconds to find out.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-14-2014 01:12 AM
    First, just because it's not emphasised as one doesn't mean it isn't one. Second you're in the US the other guy is in India so the school system is different.
    Third, like I pointed out a simple search on the internet would have told him differently.

Lastly, taking chemistry or biology probably is just as pointless because very few people in the US haven't got a clue what science is anyway and will simply forget anything they learn.

Now I know why there so many uninformed young people. If it's not in front of them they're not interested, even if it takes two seconds to find out.
    :/ I never said or implied it wasn't as a science . the point I was making was if a person isn't interested in a certain subject or anything they wont want to learn about it or look for it , that's about it nothing more nothing less
    10-14-2014 01:15 AM
    Or just not into it :/ . I'm not into the whole engineering thing myself

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Most students don't want to work at it. It's often seen as too hard that's why you get so many in IT instead because they think it's easier.

The other issue is that it isn't glamorous. There's been no push in schools to promote it or show it as a real career.
    10-14-2014 01:16 AM
    :/ I never said or implied it wasn't as a science . the point I was making was if a person isn't interested in a certain subject or anything they wont want to learn about it or look for it , that's about it nothing more nothing less
    Um, read your post again. If you didn't want to imply that you should have written it differently.

You also just proved my point about laziness and lack of interest.
    10-14-2014 01:19 AM
    well played :P ...that is true but still .. I like talking about how awesome the double D is and tri-tip :P especially in the food thread ;)
    Sahib wants the D
    :D

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-14-2014 01:25 AM
145,633 ... 35173518351935203521 ...