WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

Mohamed Ashid

Nov 10, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

If you don't like something, stop talking about it. Your attitude is like : "I don't like it so no one else can!"
There's a local saying here, that is something similar to your current attitude.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I had a similar conversation yesterday with my girlfriend. She was pro soccer, I was against.

We agreed that I would not have to watch a game, it was clear from the beginning that she can watch whatever the hell she wants ;-)

hope4wp

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site

So what else did you think of the movie? What was accurate and what was just movie stuff?

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

That he went around and married another female....because a man just can't have a second marriage without his wife's consent....and the part where the two girls were accused of committing a sin :p it was exaggerated :/

Muessig

Moderator Team Leader
Sep 30, 2012
Visit site

So I went to Scotland last week. I'm back now. I had a good time, was a nice change of pace and scenery but back to the day to day now :wink:

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Really!
I guess you are not good at playing football, so you get angry when you see others playing great football.
:p

No it's called I find it boring. I find all sports boring. Meaningless. I can really care less who wins or how great the players are. I'm also not angry. Just uninterested.

So that's it for me today anyway. Enjoy your entertainment. :)

MSFTisMIA

Dec 20, 2012
Visit site

From the little I read about it, the movie is by the first KSA female director so my guess is that it could be her way of showing her feelings of growing up female in KSA put through the lead character. Whether is right or wrong everyone has their own perspective. Some have a good life regardless, others not so much.

Perspective is dependent on the direction you're looking. To give an example, my ex had what I felt was a cherished upbringing. To her it was hell. It's not until you look at why the person felt that way to you get to understand those types of perspectives.

I know you understand this doing the work you do so I'm just really babbling. :p I'll just keep quiet now...

Yup. I get where you're coming from, but me being me always wants to make sure I'm viewing things like this from the correct cultural lens.

Posted via Princely Purple Z Ultra

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss