It is big... yet smaller than my Z Ultra, so I could use it as a daily driver. I do know that the camera will be OK and the battery life may be so-so based on Nexus track record. Maybe the 805 will do wonders, but we will see about that. Nice to see Moto get a shot at it.

Posted Approved by Nexus 5
    The 805 is more economical than the 800. I hope the screen/digitiser are lower power and don't negate the 805.
    10-15-2014 01:48 PM
    You could still have a "fling" with her :devil"
    Sure...you pay her expenses, I handle the between the sheets stuff and we both make sure that the ladies (your wife and my GF) doesn't kill me.

Sounds like too much work, so I'll pass.

N_LaRUE and Pete The Penguin like this.
    10-15-2014 01:49 PM
    I've owned all 5 Nexus phones at some point. These are developer phones ,PS bad battery life and other shortcomings like the crappy camera are expected. Google leveraged the Galaxy Nexus - Nexus 5 by patterning with the Koreans who could mass produce this and they could drop the selling price so low. By going with Moto, a premium is being charged for the hardware because these smaller partners have less economies of scale. Very interesting move.

I may try one in store, but may not own one. We will see what the reviews say.

Screw the reviews, they're all relative, see.
    10-15-2014 01:50 PM
    Sure...you pay her expenses, I handle the between the sheets stuff and we both make sure that the ladies (your wife and my GF) doesn't kill me.

Sounds like too much work, so I'll pass.

I'm a penguin, not an accountant.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-15-2014 01:51 PM
    I don't understand yours...
    Looks like some cloth with a towel on a pavement to me :P
    10-15-2014 01:53 PM
    It is big... yet smaller than my Z Ultra, so I could use it as a daily driver. I do know that the camera will be OK and the battery life may be so-so based on Nexus track record. Maybe the 805 will do wonders, but we will see about that. Nice to see Moto get a shot at it.

It's 3 cm higher, 1,5 cm wider and about as thick as my Lumia. A bit too big for me but never say never.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy TabPro 10.1 using Tapatalk.
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-15-2014 01:57 PM
    Screw the reviews, they're all relative, see.
    The ones I read have been accurate to my experience of the device. Anyways, we will see.

10-15-2014 01:57 PM
    I'm a penguin, not an accountant.
    That's why you shouldn't push your beak into that one, unless you've got the schools of cash to participate...

N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    10-15-2014 01:58 PM
    Finally understood the meaning of N_LaRUE's avatar! :D
    You do? Can you tell me?
    10-15-2014 01:59 PM
    The 805 is more economical than the 800. I hope the screen/digitiser are lower power and don't negate the 805.
    Not much more efficient than the 801 is the 805, but probably offers more between larger screen support and higher video recording.

10-15-2014 02:00 PM
    So the Nexus 6 was released....

Yes I know you talked about.

I'm disappointed. :/ Way too big for me. Other than that the specs are nice though.

So, I wait.
    10-15-2014 02:42 PM
    You do? Can you tell me?
    It's surely and definitely the symbol of Atheism, am I right or am I right? :D
    10-15-2014 02:55 PM
    I don't understand why some people want to ruin WPC by posting comments related to arch rival Google and it's phones like nexus! AndroidCentral is the place for them, isn't it?
    10-15-2014 02:58 PM
    It's surely and definitely the symbol of Atheism, am I right or am I right? :D
    Well there is no real symbol as such. But you're closer to 2/3rds now. :)
    10-15-2014 02:58 PM
    If you read my posts, you'll see it's not always. :P
    You do, mostly. Not always though, you do!
    10-15-2014 02:59 PM
    I don't understand why some people want to ruin WPC by posting comments related to arch rival Google and it's phones like nexus! AndroidCentral is the place for them, isn't it?
    It's called discussion. You should try it. Having blinders on does nothing. Being curious is a good thing. Having a mind to think about alternatives is one of the wonders of being human.
    10-15-2014 03:00 PM
    Well there is no real symbol as such. But you're closer to 2/3rds now. :)
    OK then. The remaining 1/3 rd is the avatar's background. It is a sky at dusk or dawn. It's complete now 3/3, isn't it?
    10-15-2014 03:00 PM
    It's called discussion. You should try it. Having blinders on does nothing. Being curious is a good thing. Having a mind to think about alternatives is one of the wonders of being human.
    I hate Android and hence, no curiosity about it!
    BTW, a very little curiosity about Android 5.0 persists :P
    10-15-2014 03:02 PM
    It's called "whatever I spend my money on, I get to talk about it online". Get a grip youngster. In this thread we drop the fandom **** out the room and can talk platforms intelligently.

10-15-2014 03:04 PM
    I hate Android and hence, no curiosity about it!
    BTW, a very little curiosity about Android 5.0 persists :P
    So...don't read any Android related posts.

N_LaRUE and worldspy99 like this.
    10-15-2014 03:05 PM
    OK then. The remaining 1/3 rd is the avatar's background. It is a sky at dusk. It's complete now 3/3, isn't it?
    I'll give you 5 stars for trying but I'll give you the full explanation.

Yes the avatar represents my thoughts on life, the universe and everything.

The A is as you suggest is correct, beliefs I've held for over 20 years now. The atom represents my love of all things science regardless of my late in life appreciation for it. The sky in the background is representative of my view of where we are in the universe. My love of nature and the beauty of this world. No picture truly captures it.

So in essence, the avatar is very much me. :)
    MSFTisMIA and sahib lopez like this.
    10-15-2014 03:07 PM
    Where is sahib? I was off the thread for about 2 days ( and will probably be until tomorrow afternoon) because school stuff, 2 tests in 3 days aren't fun at all :(
    Has he managed to do something from those 3 numbers he got?

10-15-2014 03:13 PM
    Where is sahib? I was off the thread for about 2 days ( and will probably be until tomorrow afternoon) because school stuff, 2 tests in 3 days aren't fun at all :(
    Has he managed to do something from those 3 numbers he got?

That's a good question. Rue and I are betting...NO. But we will wait for the official word.

10-15-2014 03:15 PM
    Oh I thought he already did something since he said he will contact them on Monday, which is over by now I think :)

10-15-2014 03:21 PM
    That's a good question. Rue and I are betting...NO. But we will wait for the official word.

He popped in earlier and stated he was busy with school. :P
    10-15-2014 03:23 PM
142,787 ... 35373538353935403541 ...