Eminem Berzerk!!!!
    I like this one, I even posted the video in this thread a few days before you started doing it ;-)

I also have a beard. (Yes, it grew back after my accident of cutting it off.)

The Office 2013 bugs involve notification bugs (playing around with administrator rights, changing settings and rebooting made it magically work again), passwort request bugs (I had to remove Windows Live and change some settings to make it magically work again) and there are some other things that just annoy me and were solved much better in Outlook 2010.
    09-23-2013 08:52 AM
    I like this one, I even posted the video in this thread a few days before you started doing it ;-)

You should have PM me, I love that video didn't realise until this weekend he had a new song! :P
    Chregu likes this.
    09-23-2013 08:57 AM
    Haven't heard the song or seen the video.

I can grow a beard pretty easily, however it won't look any good. How does one 'accidentally' cut it off? Slipped with the razor? Ran with scissors?

The Office 2013 bugs involve notification bugs (playing around with administrator rights, changing settings and rebooting made it magically work again), passwort request bugs (I had to remove Windows Live and change some settings to make it magically work again) and there are some other things that just annoy me and were solved much better in Outlook 2010.
    Sorry to hear of your problems. Maybe I just don't use those functions that you have issues with. I've been lucky I guess. I find 2013 works great so far.
    09-23-2013 08:58 AM

It must been when i said i wasn't going to look at the post. :P
    09-23-2013 08:58 AM
    I can grow a beard pretty easily, however it won't look any good. How does one 'accidentally' cut it off? Slipped with the razor? Ran with scissors?
    After my move, I wanted to bring my beard back into shape, so I used my razor. I checked the position of the spacer and everything was okay. So I went for the first strike and heard the pleasing sound of hear being cut, which made me think: "Well, it was about time." Then I moved the razor over my kin and shockingly it was hair-free after. That made me realize that during the move, the lower spacer fell off.

Of course then I had to shave everything, even though it was pretty funny looking.

Sorry to hear of your problems. Maybe I just don't use those functions that you have issues with. I've been lucky I guess. I find 2013 works great so far.
    Well, it was working yesterday evening, I hope it still will tonight ;-)

Edit: chin, not kin, but kin is more funny so I don't change it.
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    09-23-2013 09:09 AM
    Change of topic slightly. I've been thinking of getting a 7" tablet lately. Though I wouldn't mind a 7" (or slightly larger) Windows tablet I don't want to spend a fortune on it. Tesco (of all companies) just released an Android tablet. The specs are pretty good and you can't really beat 119 for the thing. So I'm waiting to see what the Nokia tablet will cost but at this point this is looking pretty good for my basic use.
    Chregu and Muessig like this.
    09-23-2013 09:14 AM
    Change of topic slightly. I've been thinking of getting a 7" tablet lately. Though I wouldn't mind a 7" (or slightly larger) Windows tablet I don't want to spend a fortune on it. Tesco (of all companies) just released an Android tablet. The specs are pretty good and you can't really beat 119 for the thing. So I'm waiting to see what the Nokia tablet will cost but at this point this is looking pretty good for my basic use.
    Tesco every little helps!
    09-23-2013 09:15 AM
    I have heard good things about the new Nexus 7.
    09-23-2013 09:18 AM
    and the nexus 10!
    09-23-2013 09:18 AM
    and the nexus 10!
    Only that this isn't 7 inch, and also old and expensive ;-)
    09-23-2013 09:19 AM
    Only that this isn't 7 inch, and also old and expensive ;-)
    You caught me out :P
    09-23-2013 09:20 AM
    What about that dell 8 inch Windows 8.1 tablet?
    09-23-2013 09:23 AM
    Right heading home and catching up with a friend!!!
    Chregu likes this.
    09-23-2013 09:30 AM
    What about that dell 8 inch Windows 8.1 tablet?
    Like I said, if it doesn't cost a fortune I'm happy to consider it. Until then, 119 for a tablet is pretty damn good.
    09-23-2013 09:39 AM
    Yeah I wouldn't mind that but it's 80 more expensive and no SD slot. This thing has some good specs for a cheap tablet.
    09-23-2013 09:40 AM
    I am tired. My experiment will be ready to proceed in 30 minutes. That means I'll finish at 6.30, which isn't too bad. I have to get some groceries today.

I haven't much to say about tablets. I have abandoned the thought of buying one, except maybe this Asus tablet-notebook thing we were talking about a while ago.
    09-23-2013 10:01 AM
    I am tired. My experiment will be ready to proceed in 30 minutes. That means I'll finish at 6.30, which isn't too bad. I have to get some groceries today.
    That's not too bad. I take grocery stores don't close too early?

I haven't much to say about tablets. I have abandoned the thought of buying one, except maybe this Asus tablet-notebook thing we were talking about a while ago.
    The only reason I think about a tablet is for the larger screen and portability. I like an Android tablet at the moment simply because WRT simply lacks the apps. A W8.1 would nice but I don't want to spend too much on it. I just want something to give me access to the things I want with a little bit extra thrown in. I think Android suits that situation.
    Chregu likes this.
    09-23-2013 10:20 AM
    This might be inappropriate, but why is your ex your ex?
    it's not. we had broken up because of the fact we had a few issues that we couldn't have worked out whole together at the time. not all of that stuff has been resolved, but enough has been where you can say that we're unofficially back together.
    Chregu likes this.
    09-23-2013 10:22 AM
    That's not too bad. I take grocery stores don't close too early?
    A bigger store near my flat closes at 8 p.m. That's pretty late for Switzerland. In the town I lived before, everything closed at 6.30.
    09-23-2013 10:24 AM
    it's not. we had broken up because of the fact we had a few issues that we couldn't have worked out whole together at the time. not all of that stuff has been resolved, but enough has been where you can say that we're unofficially back together.
    Sounds complicated. When I broke up with my ex, that was it. There was little chance of getting back together and I've happily moved on since then.

I am happy that you could resolve your differences. :) Unofficially. :P
    09-23-2013 10:34 AM
    I've gotten too used to the idea of 24hr shops. However I do wish we had more bouteque shops for food around, preferrably staying open late enough to go to them. I never really understood shops that closed early. Who are they catering for?
    09-23-2013 10:36 AM
    Well I grew up in the Gameboy era. So its kinda special.
    I am growing up in a Fameboy Era.
    09-23-2013 11:14 AM
    I've gotten too used to the idea of 24hr shops. However I do wish we had more bouteque shops for food around, preferrably staying open late enough to go to them. I never really understood shops that closed early. Who are they catering for?
    In Switzerland opinions really differ. This Sunday was a national vote to allow gas stations to sell groceries for 24 hours. The fight over this was very hard, mostly unions and left winged parties were really against this and they are afraid that this was the first step in allowing more stores to be open 24 hours.

I'm not sure, I would love to buy stuff whenever I want, but I don't want to force mothers into work during nights. And I know there are already many jobs that require to work at nights, I have done one of them too.

I really understimated the work to load almost 50 probes onto a gel, it will more be 7ish than 6.30.
    09-23-2013 11:14 AM
    I don't really see why the Surface 2 should be more successful than the Surface RT. It has better specs, but I don't think that was the problem of the first one.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    09-23-2013 11:20 AM
    2/3 of "my" genes look good. I'm going home now.
    09-23-2013 12:07 PM
142,743 ... 352353354355356 ...