I want a SONY!!!
    09-23-2013 12:08 PM
    SONY, SONY, SONY, SONY, SONY, SONY are AWESOME!!!

SONY, SONY, SONY, SONY ARE MAGICAL!!!

SONY, SONY, SONY I LOVE YOU!!!
    09-23-2013 12:18 PM
    SONY, SONY, SONY, SONY, SONY, SONY are AWESOME!!!

SONY, SONY, SONY, SONY ARE MAGICAL!!!

SONY, SONY, SONY I LOVE YOU!!!
    Add that to your signature. Maybe then Sony will make a WP.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-23-2013 12:22 PM
    C'mon. You gotta love the dubstep sound dial up makes. ^3^

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 520 using Tapatalk.
    09-23-2013 12:23 PM
    Add that to your signature. Maybe then Sony will make a WP.
    hmmm in an hour it shall be done!
    09-23-2013 12:23 PM
    Sounds complicated. When I broke up with my ex, that was it. There was little chance of getting back together and I've happily moved on since then.

I am happy that you could resolve your differences. :) Unofficially. :P
    Usually, I don't go back when doing stuff like that. Still, I think that things are too early to really say how things will work out. Cautiously optimistic.
    09-23-2013 12:26 PM
    Usually, I don't go back when doing stuff like that. Still, I think that things are too early to really say how things will work out. Cautiously optimistic.
    The friend zone :P

Nope no idea what I mean? ;)
    09-23-2013 12:28 PM
    So there still going to be a Nokia tablet?
    09-23-2013 12:33 PM
    C'mon. You gotta love the dubstep sound dial up makes. ^3^

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 520 using Tapatalk.
    To this day I have no concept of what dubstep is. I read this word sometimes in the web, and it's connected to music, most find it as great as Justin Bieber, but that's it.
    09-23-2013 12:42 PM
    The friend zone :P

Nope no idea what I mean? ;)
    NO one here knows what you mean most of the time.

Again, we will see how things go between me and my ex. Cautiously optimistic is the best way.
    Chregu likes this.
    09-23-2013 12:59 PM
    Day 1 of new job over. I feel totally and completely lost, overwhelmed and in despair at how complex the current system is that I have to adapt to. Most of this ill-feeling is because the last person didn't know what they were doing, and so I have to deal with the backlog. It's a month temping and from day 1 experience I don't see myself there more than a month.

Having said that every day from here on will no doubt get better and the job itself is great experience of getting familiar with how these companies work.

Is this your average first day or what?
    Chregu and BIGPADDY like this.
    09-23-2013 01:10 PM
    How are your colleagues?

I think it will get better as soon as you have an overview and adapted to the situation :)
    09-23-2013 01:12 PM
    The people I'm working with are really nice and have tried to help me as much as they can. I was with someone all day today. Tomorrow they leave me on my own, but with encouragement to ask the questions I need to etc. Can't really complain about the people. It's more the complexity and state of the system let alone that it's all completely admin work and nothing creative or design, but I knew that going in. I'm trying to take each day step by step and maintain some perspective, but saying it is easier than actually doing it.

Whether I end up working more than the contracted 1 month, the experience of how these bigger companies is what I'm going to try to take away.
    BIGPADDY and Chregu like this.
    09-23-2013 01:17 PM
    Day 1 of new job over. I feel totally and completely lost, overwhelmed and in despair at how complex the current system is that I have to adapt to. Most of this ill-feeling is because the last person didn't know what they were doing, and so I have to deal with the backlog. It's a month temping and from day 1 experience I don't see myself there more than a month.

Having said that every day from here on will no doubt get better and the job itself is great experience of getting familiar with how these companies work.

Well it should get better it a bit tense at first then it gets alot better. My first place was a bit quiet then it got awesome!

Unlike the new place I'm working for now that just gone down and down.

But you get good places and bad places.
    Muessig likes this.
    09-23-2013 01:18 PM
    The people I'm working with are really nice and have tried to help me as much as they can. I was with someone all day today. Tomorrow they leave me on my own, but with encouragement to ask the questions I need to etc. Can't really complain about the people. It's more the complexity and state of the system let alone that it's all completely admin work and nothing creative or design, but I knew that going in. I'm trying to take each day step by step and maintain some perspective, but saying it is easier than actually doing it.

Whether I end up working more than the contracted 1 month, the experience of how these bigger companies is what I'm going to try to take away.
    Experience is awesome to have!!!

I got enough experience to leave the place, I'm at now!!!
    Muessig likes this.
    09-23-2013 01:20 PM
    I like keeping here were it nice and warm.
    09-23-2013 01:29 PM
    I thought I wrote something here, but I did not.
    09-23-2013 01:40 PM
    I thought I wrote something here, but I did not.
    Post stuffing you sir are BANNED!!!
    mpt15 and MSFTisMIA like this.
    09-23-2013 01:58 PM
    If only the ban thread was the same pace of this thread it be a lot better!
    Muessig likes this.
    09-23-2013 02:03 PM
    Post stuffing you sir are BANNED!!!
    I'm so sorry. I should have known that we can only write on topic and to the point here, without any dissipation, as I have you as a role model.
    BIGPADDY, mpt15 and MSFTisMIA like this.
    09-23-2013 02:04 PM
    I'm so sorry. I should have known that we can only write on topic and to the point here, without any dissipation, as I have you as a role model.
    You made my day today!
    Chregu likes this.
    09-23-2013 02:22 PM
    I'm looking for a shortbread recipe. And the first one I found gives information in Fahrenheit and pounds. Crazy stuff. But this one is in metrics, how great:

Shortbread | BBC Good Food

But what is rice flour? I thought short bread baking is easy...

Here, this is prefect: http://www.bbc.co.uk/food/recipes/shortbread_1290

Thanks BBC.
    BIGPADDY likes this.
    09-23-2013 03:37 PM
    Great day to be off from work. The weather outside is nice here in the Northeast. 😊
    Chregu likes this.
    09-23-2013 03:41 PM
    It a officially going to pre-order the SURFACE 2!!!
    09-23-2013 03:43 PM
    Great day to be off from work. The weather outside is nice here in the Northeast. 
    Today I was in the lab from 8.00 to 7.00. But to be fair, I had an hour of lunch and an extended cake break in the afternoon. Nonetheless, when I finally made it home it was almost dark. So enjoy the day for me a little bit too :)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    09-23-2013 03:44 PM
144,428 ... 353354355356357 ...