• 00Days
  • 00Hours
  • 00Mins
  • 00Secs
Newsletter — sign up now! Learn More
    Lol I laughed more than I should 😂

I felt more serious than I could...
    10-16-2014 09:02 AM
    Oh well, too bad then. I don't go blabbing my name around on the forum.

& still you find me mysterious...:P
    10-16-2014 09:03 AM
    I bet you are an accountant;) I can see it now !

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    Wrong, see.
    10-16-2014 09:05 AM
    Eh bit of a sucky bday so far. Sad face.
    Happy Birthday!
    10-16-2014 09:06 AM
    But what about food o.o ?

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    I've a case of rum.
    10-16-2014 09:07 AM
    I've a case of rum.

So you drink rum when you see the rum o meter :p?
    10-16-2014 09:08 AM
    Oh well, too bad then. I don't go blabbing my name around on the forum.
    And yet, they assume they know mine...
    N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-16-2014 09:09 AM
    Yes, I liked being a kid...

I'm still a kid . I don't consider 20 years old a grown up . More like my last years of being a teen 😃

It's pengie !
    I'm still a kid . I don't consider 20 years old a grown up . More like my last years of being a teen 😃

I am the same age as you are. I still hate my current life...
    10-16-2014 09:10 AM

Nobody is interested in knowing a penguin...:P
    10-16-2014 09:11 AM
    So you drink rum when you see the rum o meter :p?
    Who needs a meter? ;)
    10-16-2014 09:11 AM
    It's pengie !
    You're asking for a punch up the bracket, see.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-16-2014 09:12 AM
    It's pengie !

You know this penguin more than anyone else here...
    10-16-2014 09:12 AM
    Well legally you're considered an adult so be aware of that. Of course you can't drink yet but isn't your b-day soon?

As for being a kid... maybe when you're 30? :P
    10-16-2014 09:16 AM
    & still you find me mysterious...:P
    I know nothing about you other than you're in school, in India and I don't recall if you mentioned age. You also mentioned your travel. That's about it.
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-16-2014 09:17 AM
    Dig the new sig
    The phone is just as nice. I think I will use this until I get a Z5. Restoring from Android is a pain in the *** though...

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!
    10-16-2014 09:21 AM
    The phone is just as nice. I think I will use this until I get a Z5. Restoring from Android is a pain in the *** though...

Did you get a 1+1? When did that happen?
    10-16-2014 09:22 AM
    I know nothing about you other than you're in school, in India and I don't recall if you mentioned age. You also mentioned your travel. That's about it.

You already told me I'm about sahib's age, I am... I do engineering, you know even that. I stay at Mumbai, India, you know even that... You know my name. Now what more do you expect? I thought name was the basic identity of a person...
    10-16-2014 09:25 AM
    You already told me I'm about sahib's age, I am... I do engineering, you know even that. I stay at Mumbai, India, you know even that... You know my name. Now what more do you expect? I thought name was the basic identity of a person...
    A name is just a name. It doesn't define a person at least not in the western world. I know sometimes names are given to children in other countries to represent what parents expect of them or whatever.

I have defined myself. I am who I am because of what I wanted. Nobody told me to take the the path I've chosen. It is mine and mine alone. Any inspiration I had to find myself. Any achievements I had to achieve on my own.

So does my name really matter in all this? My name is nothing more than what I was given. Not who I am.
    Pete The Penguin likes this.
    10-16-2014 09:28 AM
    Did you get a 1+1? When did that happen?
    Officially, Monday. Been spending time setting the thing up and porting data from my N5. Today is my first full run with it. Its not bad so far. It finally feels good to have a decent camera in my hands again (missed that a lot from my 925 days).

I'm using the old school capacitive keys (by choice) and it is still some adjustment because the menu and back keys are in the old school style (pre ICS days).

10-16-2014 09:34 AM
    Officially, Monday. Been spending time setting the thing up and porting data from my N5. Today is my first full run with it. Its not bad so far. It finally feels good to have a decent camera in my hands again (missed that a lot from my 925 days).

I'm using the old school capacitive keys (by choice) and it is still some adjustment because the menu and back keys are in the old school style (pre ICS days).

Sounds interesting. Once you're settled in I wouldn't mind a full review with some sample pics. :)
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-16-2014 09:38 AM
    Sounds interesting. Once you're settled in I wouldn't mind a full review with some sample pics. :)
    Sure. It should be on your short list if you 920 explodes based on value for money and the specs. Now it is a big phone...but for a photo buff like you the latest update allows it to shoot in RAW format.

Here are some sample shots I took of parts of my office. As you can see, my room is powered by two small desk lamps because the overhead light is like a hospital light bright. It performs nicely enough in dim lighting.

And just for Sahib, I posted the emotions poster...

Attached Thumbnails 289.jpg   287.jpg   286.jpg   285.jpg  
    N_LaRUE and sahib lopez like this.
    10-16-2014 09:48 AM
    Sure. It should be on your short list if you 920 explodes based on value for money and the specs. Now it is a big phone...but for a photo buff like you the latest update allows it to shoot in RAW format.

Here are some sample shots I took of parts of my office. As you can see, my room is powered by two small desk lamps because the overhead light is like a hospital light bright. It performs nicely enough in dim lighting.

And just for Sahib, I posted the emotions poster...

Not too bad.

I'm not overly fussed on the whole RAW thing. I'm really armature so I just like a good picture at the end of the day.

Those pics look good. Nice wall hangings you have. :P Sort of reminds me of my wife's office when she had one but her's was all about careers.

I don't really want a huge phone. I'm getting a bit disappointed with the large format now. I get the appeal but I'm not really interested.
    10-16-2014 09:55 AM
    Not too bad.

I'm not overly fussed on the whole RAW thing. I'm really armature so I just like a good picture at the end of the day.

Those pics look good. Nice wall hangings you have. :P Sort of reminds me of my wife's office when she had one but her's was all about careers.

I don't really want a huge phone. I'm getting a bit disappointed with the large format now. I get the appeal but I'm not really interested.
    It is a big phone. A little bit bigger than the Z2. So...that may not be up your alley if you're on the smaller side of things. Maybe looking a Z3 Compact. I know 99 will do a review whenever he finally gets his.

10-16-2014 10:08 AM
143,557 ... 35483549355035513552 ...