Huh? What question? How to date another Vietnamese girlfriend, eh?
    ...nah... if i wanted to be left for dead i would date another one .
    my question is do you still have arranged marriages this time of century.
    10-16-2014 02:27 PM
    Patients always ask about the marijuana poster I have (The Harmful Effects of Marijuana). And yes, those are condoms in one of the pictures. We give those out for free here, so people always want to know what their choices are...

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!
    lol you knew what i was thinking :P
    10-16-2014 02:27 PM
    Still, one of the youngest I am. :p
    nah that was lazer !
    10-16-2014 02:29 PM
    lol you knew what i was thinking :P
    Of course I knew what you were thinking...

N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-16-2014 02:29 PM
    Could anyone from this thread courier me a Lumia 830 I'm sure I'll get it at a much less price as India levies no taxes on commodities bought abroad and brought into the country, I guess.

(I'm not serious! It's just my sad feeling )
    the 830 is awesome ;)
    10-16-2014 02:31 PM
    Of course I knew what you were thinking...

damn >.< and im over convincing myself that im not that easy to read ._.
    10-16-2014 02:31 PM
    damn >.< and im over convincing myself that im not that easy to read ._.
    I work with young people...and I posted both the condom picture and the emoji picture just for you...

N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-16-2014 02:32 PM
    I work with young people...and I posted both the condom picture and the emoji picture just for you...

:P i couldn't see the emoji pictures very well BTW :/ i did notice the rubbers ..some were big though o.o.......
    10-16-2014 02:35 PM
    It was very easy for me. Just open Google Image search in another tab. Drag your profile picture from this page and drop it onto the Search bar and voila! It'll clearly display it as a symbol of Atheism! As simple as that! :D
    Proof:-
    Attachment 84797
    That's the way to do it! :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-16-2014 02:38 PM
    Well I learn something new everyday. That's cheating by the way. :P
    It's resourceful, that's what it is.
    10-16-2014 02:39 PM
    "Pengie" is mine! That's what I called him first!
    You can both get stuffed, see.
    10-16-2014 02:41 PM
    thats if your fins can reach me ;)
    I'm tall for my species.
    10-16-2014 02:44 PM
    You can both get stuffed, see.
    i like eating stuffed turkey :3
    10-16-2014 02:45 PM
    I'm tall for my species.
    well you are pointing at me o.o
    10-16-2014 02:45 PM
    looks like the icon users are going down the path of the 810. 1) get angry 2) head to twitter 3) start a campaign to pressure twitter 4) start a petition / sue for updates 5) find out its not working 6) slowly give up and become the next 810
    10-16-2014 02:49 PM
    What's in a gun? I own a cannon, nuclear-capable missiles and a nuclear-armed war plane
    I'm coming to shoot you down! Wait and watch!

BTW, where currently are you residing?
    Didn't we have this discussion already? I'm in the UK. No, we don't have guns here.
    10-16-2014 02:57 PM
    Patients always ask about the marijuana poster I have (The Harmful Effects of Marijuana). And yes, those are condoms in one of the pictures. We give those out for free here, so people always want to know what their choices are...

Hopefully the ones you give out aren't from that board. :P
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-16-2014 02:59 PM
    looks like the icon users are going down the path of the 810. 1) get angry 2) head to twitter 3) start a campaign to pressure twitter 4) start a petition / sue for updates 5) find out its not working 6) slowly give up and become the next 810
    The biggest problem you have with this situation is that the Icon is the same specs as the L930, the current flagship. The carrier is basically saying the phone is too old to update and can't be bothered. Doesn't look good for MS or the platform.

The 810, sure it was a good phone but it wasn't a flagship. This is something quite different. Big image problem if you ask me.
    10-16-2014 03:02 PM
    I finally have my phone set up. Yes, I got back my Xperia Z launcher and my Walkman app. Now to just port some music on it when I get home and to wipe my N5. Gonna do a nandroid backup and send the Nexus on its way...

You might need to route the N5 to PA. I'll keep you posted. I am glad you are liking the OPO. I'll email you the tracking number for the second one. Here is something you will like for your Z Ultra.
    Sony to bring Lollipop to 'entire Xperia Z series' | Android Central
    10-16-2014 03:10 PM
    The biggest problem you have with this situation is that the Icon is the same specs as the L930, the current flagship. The carrier is basically saying the phone is too old to update and can't be bothered. Doesn't look good for MS or the platform.

The 810, sure it was a good phone but it wasn't a flagship. This is something quite different. Big image problem if you ask me.
    o.o well im just saying its simmilar to how the 810 community acted at the time
    10-16-2014 03:11 PM
    Hopefully the ones you give out aren't from that board. :P
    Nope. I just use those for display purposes only...some of our patients know very well how to get pregnant or an STI without us trying to hand them defective condoms...

N_LaRUE likes this.
    10-16-2014 03:20 PM
    You might need to route the N5 to PA. I'll keep you posted. I am glad you are liking the OPO. I'll email you the tracking number for the second one. Here is something you will like for your Z Ultra.
    Sony to bring Lollipop to 'entire Xperia Z series' | Android Central
    OK. I'll follow up with you offline. I knew my Z Ultra was going to get 5.0, so I wasn't worried there.

10-16-2014 03:22 PM
    Understand where you're coming from but this is a bigger problem than the 810. A lot bigger.
    10-16-2014 03:23 PM
    The same community that had 925 users laughed at us to scorn, only for us to see that their phone lasted a year and outside of the AT&T and international models may not fully see 8.1.

What do the T-Mobile 8X, Samsung Ativ SE, Samsung Odyssey, Lumia 810 and Icon have in common?

US carrier branded phones that didn't sell well and are starving for updates. Most of those phones are on Verizon, if you include their 8X into the mix. It ain't about flagship...it is about Nokia's relationship with the fat cats called the US carriers as the premier WP OEM, Samsung and MSFT in court and HTC being tight on cash. Hopefully things are improving...but I doubt it.

sahib lopez likes this.
    10-16-2014 03:29 PM
    Not a fan of the larger style icons in the Google Now Launched. Nokia's Z Launcher looks great on the 1+1, and probably is better on devices Z3 Compact size. Oh well.

Would still like to get a 1520/930 but that has to wait...

10-16-2014 03:40 PM
145,797 ... 35513552355335543555 ...