Careful you don't bite your tongue.
    I already did .-.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
    10-19-2014 11:41 AM
    Wait, you have a GF? It's Sahib, isn't it?

*goes for a lie down*
    wtf ._. Where did you get that

10-19-2014 11:42 AM
    Who said one cannot chat in other language? There's no such rule, is it?
    Yeah there is .... I can't pull it up on my iPod but there is a rule on that

10-19-2014 11:44 AM
    Yeah there is .... I can't pull it up on my iPod but there is a rule on that
    "The Off Topic Lounge can at times become a heated place where sensitive subjects are often discussed. While some moderation leniency is practiced in this forum, we ask that you pay special attention to the following, as set out in our community guidelines:
    Be polite. Keep your language clean and appropriate. Refrain from personal attacks or insults to other members. Constructive discussions, debates and free speech are encouraged in the forums. However, it is not constructive to criticize or insult another member because their opinion differs from yours.Discrimination or harassment is not tolerated. Be courteous to other forum members regardless of their race, age, nationality, country of residence, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, political views or religious beliefs."

There's no mention of language; not even in
    community guidelines
    10-19-2014 11:57 AM
    "The Off Topic Lounge can at times become a heated place where sensitive subjects are often discussed. While some moderation leniency is practiced in this forum, we ask that you pay special attention to the following, as set out in our community guidelines:
    Be polite. Keep your language clean and appropriate. Refrain from personal attacks or insults to other members. Constructive discussions, debates and free speech are encouraged in the forums. However, it is not constructive to criticize or insult another member because their opinion differs from yours.Discrimination or harassment is not tolerated. Be courteous to other forum members regardless of their race, age, nationality, country of residence, ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, political views or religious beliefs."

There's no mention of language; not even in
    community guidelines
    There's a rule . Can only post in English
    MSFTisMIA likes this.
    10-19-2014 12:01 PM
    K. Don't be over serious!
    But,............. I'll still post in other languages :) I'm a kid, so no one should mind me too much
    10-19-2014 12:06 PM
    Sab Google Translate par jaake hamare language ko identify kar rahe honge! Lekin unhe pata nahi hoga ki,.......... yeh Hinglish hai

Aur mota bhai, bor kyun hota hai? Kuch gharke kaam bhi kar liya karo

And what about BJP's 122 seats? I'm not at all happy :(

Congress supporter, or ncp supporter or Shiv sena/mns supporter?

Bhai hum to khush hai, ab Ki baar modi sarkar... Congress mukt Bharat Ki orr...
    Aakhir koi to language hai jaha pe google translate, bing translate fail hote hai... ๐Ÿ˜…
    10-19-2014 12:14 PM
    Congress supporter, or ncp supporter or Shiv sena/mns supporter?

Bhai hum to khush hai, ab Ki baar modi sarkar... Congress mukt Bharat Ki orr...
    Aakhir koi to language hai jaha pe google translate, bing translate fail hote hai... ๏˜…
    Of course,............. BJP! Better say NDA.
    10-19-2014 12:16 PM

10-19-2014 12:17 PM
    Let's not talk about politics here! Who knows if there might be rules against this too!!
    10-19-2014 12:18 PM
    Not because we say so but to be courteous to other posters .

10-19-2014 12:18 PM
    Let's not talk about politics here! Who knows if there might be rules against this too!!
    There Is . Just saying ;)

10-19-2014 12:19 PM
    K. Don't be over serious!
    But,............. I'll still post in other languages :) I'm a kid, so no one should mind me too much
    Being a kid doesn't mean you can . Well it doesn't have to do with anything . Everyone who's been here a while knows that ;)

10-19-2014 12:20 PM
    The GF and I went to see "Fury", the new Brad Pitt WW2 tank flick. It was an interesting movie. While I wouldn't watch it again, it had some very good camera work, decent acting and some very subtle underpinnings that were good food for though. Plus it had a killer line.

Posted Approved 1+1 Style!
    I'll probably see it as well. I like "Pita Bread" these days...
    sahib lopez likes this.
    10-19-2014 12:20 PM
    There Is . Just saying ;)

Oooohhhhh....! Ha ha ha! Joke, isn't it?
    10-19-2014 12:21 PM
    Of course,............. BJP! Better say NDA.

I don't care much about NDA, BJP is emerging as a majority party without any support, so its a good sign.

Petrol, diesel prices are also going down ๐Ÿ‘‡, so its good for people
    I don't think a shoe or foot tastes very good in my mouth :P
    It's because it has been chewed so many times in the 25K odd instances that....nvm....
    sahib lopez likes this.
    I don't care much about NDA, BJP is emerging as a majority party without any support, so its a good sign.

Petrol, diesel prices are also going down ๐Ÿ‘‡, so its a good sign
    Oil prices are down worldwide thanks to the tracking boom in this country... it has nothing to do with politics ....
    10-19-2014 12:22 PM
    Oil prices are down worldwide thanks to the tracking boom in this country... it has nothing to do with politics ....

I know that too... Actually now India's politics has took a new turn, if you were in India, you would understand
    10-19-2014 12:23 PM
    Can anyone solve this ultimate Physics problem? :-
    (This post consists of superscripts and symbols which might won't be supported by any app like Tapatalk or WPC app!!)

A particle moves with initial velocity 'u' along x-axis with acceleration 'a' along negative x-axis. If 't' be the time at which the direction of motion changes and 'p' be the time such that p<t but (p+1)>t, then the distance covered in (p+1)th second is:-

A.) u(p+1)+ a(p+1)2-(u2/2a)

B.) u(p+1)+ a(p+1)2-up+ap2

C.) (u2/2a)+ a(p+1-t)2-up+ap2

D.) (u2/2a)+u(p+1-t)+ a(p+1-t)2-up+ap2

Any Physics lover and pro over here?

Hint:- You have to use Kinematical Equations and some brain.
    Show off...now go and keep prepping for one or more of the entrance exams you Ned to write in order to secure your future earnings... And let us have some fun.
    10-19-2014 12:25 PM

Petrol, diesel prices are also going down ๐Ÿ‘‡, so its a good sign
    Oh really?
    They say, Cong and NCP are corrupt and they are only taking support of NCP from outside!
    And, BTW, BJP might have gotten highest no. of seats but 144+ are need for absolute majority! And they haven't got it! (in MH)
    10-19-2014 12:25 PM
    I know that too... Actually now India's politics has took a new turn, if you were in India, you would understand
    I do know about Modi's ascent to the PM role.
    10-19-2014 12:26 PM
    Oh really?
    They say, Cong and NCP are corrupt and they are only taking support of NCP from outside!
    And, BTW, BJP might have gotten highest no. of seats but 144+ are need for absolute majority! And they haven't got it! (in MH)

Not a big deal, they might unite with SS again, they are in talks. Out of 11 states(of congress), 2 gone, rest 9 remaining...
    10-19-2014 12:27 PM
    Show off...now go and keep prepping for one or more of the entrance exams you Ned to write in order to secure your future earnings... And let us have some fun.
    I had appeared for an exam 5 hours ago. This was a question in the paper. (Advanced) level. I did not take risk as it had negative marking. I did not get the answer key. So, I have..................... but wait a second.............. do you have any problem???
    There are others who can help me This is an off topic thread. So, you may ignore it! I have used much of my time to type it and you.............!

โ€‹[Not angry haa! :) my language might sound so]
    10-19-2014 12:31 PM
    I had appeared for an exam 5 hours ago. This was a question in the paper. (Advanced) level. I did not take risk as it had negative marking. I did not get the answer key. So, I have..................... but wait a second.............. do you have any problem???
    There are others who can help me This is an off topic thread. So, you may ignore it!

โ€‹[Not angry haa! :) my language might sound so]
    Math equations are definitely off topic, i.e. time to move on.
    10-19-2014 12:32 PM
145,251 ... 35653566356735683569 ...