WC 1M Post Challenge - You Ready?!

kmji1957

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
re: WC 100K Post Challenge - You Ready?!

A large part of what Americans think as Christmas tradition derives from Victorian times. That's not too long ago.

Just like the Easter bunny and the eggs. Both old pagan symbols of fertility transformed. The chocolate is a new attrition for the same reason.

I believe the Christmas tree is Norse but I'm not sure 100%.

Christmas tree comes from Germany, as I know.

N_LaRUE

Apr 3, 2013
Visit site

Actually, Christmas tree isn't so religion symbol.

True. Tree worship was common among pagan Europeans. It's a symbol that's been used in many religious beliefs. Evergreens were used in Scandinavian traditions. No one is sure where the German tradition stems from. It got popular in England in Victorian times due to Queen Victoria's marriage to the German prince who brought the tradition with him.

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

They updated the navigation app I have bought for iOS. It's much prettier now and at least for the routes I tested in Switzerland it's very accurate.

It's good to get updates ;-)

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I exercise 5 times per week now and I have reduced calorie intake by quite a bit. I think I've just eaten not enough yesterday, as I was 45 minutes on the bike yesterday too, and today I went for an early run.
you trying to lose weight ?

Sport Driver

Apr 1, 2013
Visit site

Damn I'm good :D
2yje4a6a.jpg
azyryzat.jpg
bazehabu.jpg

Poslano z mojega Samsunga Galaxy S5

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

I bought Far Cry 3 in a Steam offer, because it had good reviews. I started it up, didn't like it, quit and didn't think of it for a long time.

Recently I thought, well, let's try it again. And now I think it's really great and the graphics are just amazing.

sahib lopez

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site

I bought Far Cry 3 in a Steam offer, because it had good reviews. I started it up, didn't like it, quit and didn't think of it for a long time.

Recently I thought, well, let's try it again. And now I think it's really great and the graphics are just amazing.
lol that's funny ;P

Chregu

Feb 14, 2012
Visit site

:straight: yup its official ... im the only one who doesn't play that game :amaze:

Me too, I just don't care for it.

Speaking of apps, I just got an update for the Cisco client on my iPad. It's amazing, iOS offers not only VPN support, it's even working VPN support ;-)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priya8923